Jhostile

Apr 22, 2018
1.31b (Hotpatched)
Created Date: 2019-05-06

Updated Key: (Non-VR/Desktop): Google Drive <Key> N2K5-L3XP-LSOT-YIXK-MLJR
(VR-Version): Google Drive <Key> QE9O-5RSX-3M1L-CPZH-SLK7
(both Key's are not used, please block both Key's with the whole "Fallen Doll-directory" in Firewall)

New Interactions:
Sexwall:

Submissive Anal Sex

Forced Reverse Threesome

Submissive Footjob

Operation Bed:

Constrained Vaginal Penetration

Anal-Oral Synergy Test

Lying Vaginal Penetration

Double Penetration Drill Test

Heavy Duty Drill Test

Oral-Vagina Synergy Test

Standing Oral-Vagina Synergy Test

Constrained Vaginal Penetration

Sleep Mode:

Manacled Missionary Vaginal Reaction Test

Flat Doggy Reaction Test

Genital Rubbing Reaction Test

Missionary Power off Reaction Test

Reverse Cowgirl Reaction Test

Reverse Cowgirl Power off Test

Sideways Power off Test

Known Issue:
The agent combat suit has some clipping issue with four of the newly made animation sets in 1.31. There's not enough time for revision so I removed them temporarily.

There's a small chance that the some of the game files now triggers alert of a few anti virus software due to unknown file signature. Don't worry, nothing has changed. (That was the "Critical bug" I tried to address in the past a few days)

Constrained Doggystyle Vaginal Penetration was incorrectly named as lying.

Tranparent setting has no effect on the third male in foursome scenes.

Hair color customization does not work properly in Japanese version.

General Improvements:
We changed the way activation works and now loading is faster

Sound effect volume adjustment

New voice acting for sleep sex

Added cum inside sound effects

Ecstasy now takes longer to build

Camera center indicator added

Squirting now wets the floor

(VR) Added support for dynamic camera tilt configuration
it does not work anymore

LoveBigAss

Jan 31, 2020
Ư
View attachment 17810

Overview:
In summary, Fallen Doll is a real-time next-gen hentai game powered by Unreal Engine 4 with VR support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-15
Release Date: 2019-05-04
Developer: Project Helius
Censorship: No
Version: 1.31
Language: English
Other Game: Paralogue
Genre:

Hotkeys:

Cheats:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
VR: MEGA - - -
Non-VR: MEGA - - -

CRACK
Replace '.\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe' with the crack below - more info
VR: MEGA - -
Non-VR: MEGA - -
Thanks to BupoTiling03 for sharing the crack!

View attachment 14250 View attachment 14251 View attachment 14252 View attachment 14253 View attachment 14254
What is the code, pls?

TheFirstAxel

Apr 21, 2018
When I play this on my odyssey, for some reason the controls are behind me, so I can't see them, and if I open the menu, I have to point at it with the bottom of the controller. It's weird af and annoying. Anybody know how to fix this? I tried searching the comments and couldn't find anything

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
So I skimmed through the patreon description of the project and came to the conclusion that this Fallen Doll: Cthulhu boogaloo is the same thing as Paralogue and it's the sequel to Fallen Doll. Has the dev confirmed that all previous resources allocated to the original Fallen Doll game have been relocated to this Lovecrafts wet dream? Kinda miss my huge buff bunnygirl :cry:

EDIT: Yeah seems like it according to previous comments. Bummer, guess paralogue got them more bug-bucks.

Last edited:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
well, i think english isn't his native languages...so spare him a bit tho.
It's been asked multiple times in the previous page of this thread alone, and I don't think not being a native English speaker means you cannot read any English at all. I'm not a native English speaker either.
So I skimmed through the patreon description of the project and came to the conclusion that this Fallen Doll: Cthulhu boogaloo is the same thing as Paralogue and it's the sequel to Fallen Doll.
The Patreon page is right now entirely dedicated to this new project called Project Lovecraft. From what I understand this means that development of Fallen Doll has indeed ceased. Erika is a playable character in Paralogue, though. So hopefully animations from this game will be ported to that at some point.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
So hopefully animations from this game will be ported to that at some point.
Would be nice if they'd also include the customizable body composition from the original Fallen Doll, but I'm guessing it caused too much trouble so they just axed that feature.

I don't wanna be that guy who goes to a thread for a game about fetish X and complains that said fetish sucks (to each their own - diversity of fetishes just means more to choose from) but with the turns that the Fallen Doll series has taken, I'll probably have to wait for Project Helius' next project. For the studios sake, I hope the project flourishes, because they've got some talented people working for them.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes