MARK2580

Sep 6, 2019
Here's the AES key to open the PAKs in umodel / UE Viewer.

0x86661528D817A67B19CA10FEAC2998CE4DE2DB08455BC4737133CC583863B52D
I do not advise using the resources of his games elsewhere, I already somehow ran into this and I had a long conversation with the developer. The fact is that he doesn’t give a damn personally, but the person whom he hired for modeling has a too high sense of self-importance and demanded to remove the models.

drpavelcia

Aug 19, 2018
So I skimmed through the patreon description of the project and came to the conclusion that this Fallen Doll: Cthulhu boogaloo is the same thing as Paralogue and it's the sequel to Fallen Doll. Has the dev confirmed that all previous resources allocated to the original Fallen Doll game have been relocated to this Lovecrafts wet dream? Kinda miss my huge buff bunnygirl :cry:

EDIT: Yeah seems like it according to previous comments. Bummer, guess paralogue got them more bug-bucks.
Judging by what I see on the Patreon page, this "Fallen Doll Project Lovecraft" is the renamed Paralogue, and with the name change and the fact that it's what they're putting on Steam, I'm guessing they basically decided to combine FD & Paralogue and call it the "sequel", so I would imagine they'll port over the old animations at the very least. Though I'm guessing it'll be a while.

눈_눈

Dec 20, 2018
Capture1.PNG
So I have read through page 80-90 and made sure nothing is missing and this still pops up.
Version: beta 1.31
crack: from the OP (should be the right one)
replaced and run the crack.

funog1

Modder
Mar 2, 2017
View attachment 549088
So I have read through page 80-90 and made sure nothing is missing and this still pops up.
Version: beta 1.31
crack: from the OP (should be the right one)
replaced and run the crack.
Update your graphics card driver or do this ↓
Just posted this in the Paralogue thread but the problem has turned up there as well, turns out to be AMD + Unreal Engine problem.
View attachment 497157
If you take the bottom line and replace "Paralouge" with "FallenDoll" you should get the same results
Link to atidxx64.dll for those that just want the dll without downloading the whole driver. This comes right from the Project Helius posts, not my upload.

Reactions: drpavelcia

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
Judging by what I see on the Patreon page, this "Fallen Doll Project Lovecraft" is the renamed Paralogue, and with the name change and the fact that it's what they're putting on Steam, I'm guessing they basically decided to combine FD & Paralogue and call it the "sequel", so I would imagine they'll port over the old animations at the very least. Though I'm guessing it'll be a while.
Thanks man, and I gonna link this, for those who lost in the comment if "where's the new project is"

https://f95zone.to/threads/paralogue-v0-22-project-helius.33403/

anyway correct me if im wrong...

revise75

Feb 2, 2019
Strange...Shoes do appear when a new game starts, they also change model accordingly if you immediately switch on a different outfit, but then once a reposition or undress is toggled they disappear forever even if you try to switch back, I don't think a solution was posed for this problem yet?

TheFirstAxel

Apr 21, 2018
Strange...Shoes do appear when a new game starts, they also change model accordingly if you immediately switch on a different outfit, but then once a reposition or undress is toggled they disappear forever even if you try to switch back, I don't think a solution was posed for this problem yet?
There probably will never be one. I think this project has been abandoned in favor of "Paralogue". Personally, I hope they bring most of this content over and fix the weird bugs, but who knows

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes