canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
If i do that i get an alarm from windows defender..
From the people who got it to work, I think it's safe. However, idk about other people but I didn't get any Defender alarms.....
Besides, when did Windows Defender ever stop us from downloading weird shit?

Nerox

Sep 16, 2017
Got trouble with the camera. It's weird because for some scenes the camera is not fixed at a specific spot from the model and when I try to turn the camera angle with pressing the right mouse buttom it always turns around itself. For some other scenes it works fine. Any work around for this issue?

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Got trouble with the camera. It's weird because for some scenes the camera is not fixed at a specific spot from the model and when I try to turn the camera angle with pressing the right mouse buttom it always turns around itself. For some other scenes it works fine. Any work around for this issue?
Camera control is similar to Illusion games. Use mouse 3 (mouse wheel click) to aim the camera's focal point. I agree with you though, sometimes the camera is wonky as shit.

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
Hmm..has the dev ever stated if they plan to add gameplay to the VR version instead of just a pose selector?

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
while launching the crack I got a message which says "Plugin 'OculusVR' failed to load because module 'OculusHMD' could not be founs". Any idea?

• Angry
Reactions: Prick

Zyro

May 27, 2017
while launching the crack I got a message which says "Plugin 'OculusVR' failed to load because module 'OculusHMD' could not be founs". Any idea?
Yeah you downloaded the VR version if that error wasn't a dead giveaway already.

luffyyy

Sep 10, 2018
i dont have the '' WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll '' in my pc.. i have windows no editor bioasshard arena ( another game ) but not
WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll i dont understand

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
i dont have the '' WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll '' in my pc.. i have windows no editor bioasshard arena ( another game ) but not
WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll i dont understand
You are just missing the prior file path. Makes absolutely no difference.
\(folder with the .exe)\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe

Xanthion

Aug 16, 2018
Anyone here has "Fatal Error" and cannot save the game? The game does work until the message pops out

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
ever since i started following this games development i kinda hopped they would add Erika clones with strapons instead of those man shadows or at least 1 or 2 lesbian actions per map seems they started the right way on their new game (though i personally am not a fan of beasts raping girls) just hope they don't derail 100% and neglect the girl on girl stuff .
Edit: And no matter how i try can't get Erika to look as cute as in the screenshots or as i remember her from some older version was it the lack of or adding more graphic options that i messed with that caused that because 90% of time i am clueless what i'm changing with those HDR sliders (hope i got the 3 letters name correctly or is it HDM ?)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes