reaper348

Jan 30, 2019
Is it possible to have a free-roam camera in this? I have played around with the options but I am completely new to figuring the game out, just haven't had a chance to sit down with it.

And is there an option for a realistic male model? Kind of breaks the immersion watching her get fucked by either a ghost, floating dildo, or green suit guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smak364

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is it possible to have a free-roam camera in this? I have played around with the options but I am completely new to figuring the game out, just haven't had a chance to sit down with it.

And is there an option for a realistic male model? Kind of breaks the immersion watching her get fucked by either a ghost, floating dildo, or green suit guy.
Free camera? You can hold and drag right click, middle mouse button to move the camera freely.

Reactions: dajj

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
Are they gonna implement story ??? This is a joke 4 years and still no fucking story, im not paying this project, i once thought about it but, what the fuck is this man, a sex simulator or an actual game?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Are they gonna implement story ??? This is a joke 4 years and still no fucking story, im not paying this project, i once thought about it but, what the fuck is this man, a sex simulator or an actual game?
Im fairly sure this is abandoned at this point for the other thing that is supposed to be a game too but it instead is just exactly the same but worse on every aspect

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Im fairly sure this is abandoned at this point for the other thing that is supposed to be a game too but it instead is just exactly the same but worse on every aspect
I wouldn't call it worse, it's actually really good - except for the weird alien shit, not sure who asked for that garbage.. but doesn't explain why they had to create a separate game completely. I think we can all come to agree that it's patreon milking at it's finest. At least it's high quality milk.

And as far as story goes, if you can find Beta 1.31 you'll see that there is no story. Their definition of a "story" is to remove cheats, and make Erika grind for cash so you can get the unlocks and stats. Not sure they ever planned on creating any narrative, just sex.

• Angry
Reactions: bigpenniser

fseb59

Feb 6, 2018
Nobody has this problem: no menu at startup ! I have just the mouse on startup.

I download one more time, and I have the same problem.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
activation key?
I
I
V
CRACK
Replace '.\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe' with the crack below - more info
VR: - -
Non-VR: - -

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
dude go to the first page and read, jesus
I don't know how it can work without an activation key. I did as advised and replaced that file but at start it still asks for a key and if i click on activate leaving that key field empty, it says: account not found. Should i click on deactivate maybe? Also i changed the file name to be like the original (removed "bupotiling03" from the file name) coz i supose it wont start at all if i dont modify that name. Was that wrong? SHould i leave the name of that exe as is ?

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
Don't use the original launcher, you have to open the actual bupo application. For ease of access, create a shortcut in the first folder to the bupo application so you don't have to worry about using which launcher.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Don't use the original launcher, you have to open the actual bupo application. For ease of access, create a shortcut in the first folder to the bupo application so you don't have to worry about using which launcher.
If i do that i get an alarm from windows defender..

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes