youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
look, this game has some of the best 3d models and animations I've ever seen, I don't think I would ever tell someone to skip over this game just because its story isn't complete yet. It has potential!!
as much as i love my h animations i dont like playing uncompleted gamesbut if theres enuf content i might try

TinyTanya

May 11, 2018
as much as i love my h animations i dont like playing uncompleted gamesbut if theres enuf content i might try
You can hardly call this or paralogue actually a game at this point since there is no real gameplay, story or anthing the only thing you can do atm is choose some automatic h animations and that's it. Animations and models are absolutely outstanding and very likely the best there is atm though.

Reactions: youngmoist

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Guys this is hilarious. Im so dumb xD
First of all great game, love the graphics and everything, (... thx f95 for the system update! xD...), beautiful character, awesome sexpositions and all extras are great too. Only thing missing that i would love to see is her point of view.

But now the funny story: I tried about an hour to figure out where exactly the saves are stored, what kind of format the .sav file is and which exact hex value is the one for money. Having suceeded i came back here to share my knowledge just to find out there is FUCKING BUTTON to increase money xD lmfao

Anyway, if you are interested in how i did it and how to change the value (maybe its useful for other games too?) i might do a post with the details.

Other than that, great game! 5/5

• Haha
Reactions: Smak364 and reducto

weednes

Feb 9, 2019
Well the real-time next-gen hentai game powered by Unreal Engine 4 and with VR support is...Bored really bored, this need salt pepper and many many other cute things

fragboxer

Feb 10, 2018
what am i doing wrong i copied the crack and its asking for activation,and the crack itself cant be replaced as told in instruction as it has different name

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes