BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I have and I've only maa

I have and I've only manage to find the 1.30 version and the downloaded 1.31 patch and I followed the instructions but the game still comes up as 1.30
Last time I'm saying it. Read the thread. 1.31 crack only works on 1.31. If you see posts saying "1.31b" it is technically 1.31. Same thing.

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Huh, so the dev team already moved on to the next project despite not really finished the campaign yet?
Technically, no. Paralogue is Fallen Doll's prologue; I believe the dev wanted to get it ready before beginning work on the game's story, for which work will supposedly begin soon.

I personally think both will be included in the final product, but I have no real basis for that belief.

acebob

Jul 7, 2018
Is Story mode being greyed out with the crack installed, normal?

edit: searched a bit more and it seems there's no story, yet.

austren

Sep 5, 2019
They still work for me. If you're in the UK...you'll need to use a proxy/vpn. Mind-police and all that censorship/fascism/Orwellianism.
Thank you for your time, the installation is super simple and it did not take me more than 1 minute to do it for your good explanations, my mother tongue is not English but it was still very easy
, again thank you

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Thank you for your time, the installation is super simple and it did not take me more than 1 minute to do it for your good explanations, my mother tongue is not English but it was still very easy
, again thank you
You are most welcome. Thank you for reading and following directions. :)

Reactions: keycode

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
is there an end in sight for this game? seems like its been constantly getting updates but with no end

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes