scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
link to 1.31 fallen doll anyone? I've search and only came across the title 1.31 but when game loaded it came up as 1.30

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Paralogue (0.17) (Non-VR) 100% crackead funcional:
Google Drive

Mega
Make sure to give credit from where you got it...eg the other thread, and from me, mind. Also, did you replace the Saved folder to fix camera position and default resolutions etc? That fix is in the other thread. ... OP, maybe a separation of Paralogue from Fallen Doll in threads to keep things cleaner might help. Don't know the user, haven't vetted the binaries either. BOLO just in case.

My VR crack is also on the Paralogue thread.

Last edited:

garazzo

Jul 13, 2019
Make sure to give credit from where you got it...eg the other thread, and from me, mind. Also, did you replace the Saved folder to fix camera position and default resolutions etc? That fix is in the other thread. ... OP, maybe a separation of Paralogue from Fallen Doll in threads to keep things cleaner might help. Don't know the user, haven't vetted the binaries either. BOLO just in case.

thank you so much for the hard work !

Reactions: Xto

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Paralogue (0.17) (Non-VR) 100% crackead funcional:
Google Drive

Mega

I'm not saying something's been done to it, but I just reuploaded Bupo's cracked version of Paralogue 0.17 to mega, and when I go to its download page, Mega reports it as a different size than the one in elusael's post (elusael's version = 702.3 MB; mine = 733.4 MB; it's possible he just rezipped it at a higher compression).

Here's a link to the post I made with Bupo's cracked Paralogue 0.17, both VR and non-VR versions with Mega and Transfer.sh links:
https://f95zone.to/threads/paralogue-v0-16-project-helius.33403/post-2250946

I just downloaded Bupo's transfer.sh links, and immediately reuploaded to mega untouched, so should be good. Transfer.sh links are the ones Bupo posted.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I use .7z uploads. Saves a few 100MB usually. I shaved either 300 or 400MB off uploading a 7z for Paralogue. The biggest reason why might be because I unpack the Pak files that Unreal Engine uses and use 7z to compress those files instead. Pak files aren't usually tuned for compression. Let's try to keep Paralogue on Paralogue thread. A little too much cross-bleed for me to keep track of.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Can someone upload Paralogue 0.18 please? The original version is fine. I don't need crack.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes