td11070

Jan 19, 2019
the crack for the paralogue doesnt work after replacing files it stills force me to activate key
View attachment 17810

Overview:
In summary, Fallen Doll is a real-time next-gen hentai game powered by Unreal Engine 4 with VR support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-07-15
Release Date: 2019-05-04
Developer: Project Helius
Censorship: No
Version: 1.31
Language: English
Other Game: Paralogue
Genre:

Hotkeys:

Cheats:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
VR: - - -
Non-VR: - - -

CRACK
Replace '.\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe' with the crack below - more info
VR: - -
Non-VR: - -
Thanks to BupoTiling03 for sharing the crack!

View attachment 14250 View attachment 14251 View attachment 14252 View attachment 14253 View attachment 14254
the crack for the game doesnt work after replacing files it stills force me to activate key

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Anyone encounter the stupid overlay on the customization button? Anyone know a fix cuz it's driving me crazy.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
what am i doing wrong i copied the crack and its asking for activation,and the crack itself cant be replaced as told in instruction as it has different name
Same here did as it said in the instruction as well. I downloaded the crack copy NonVR (FallenDoll-Win64Shipping_bupotiling03) I renaming the the file to (FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping) an placed it in the WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64 folder an it didn't work. Then I even tryed not renaming the file (FallenDoll-Win64Shipping_bupotiling03) leaving as is an that didn't work. I tried have both files in the filer an nothing. Every times it asked for a activation key so I guess screw it not wasting any more time its going in the trash.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
Just adding my 2 cents here. I got it to work as per the instructions perfectly fine. However, it seems others are not able to do the same.
Can we reupload the files with the merge already completed? And add a shortcut in the main folder for ease of access? That way, there are no more mishaps in the future. Simple as the fix is, I think the past 20+ pages prove that some people can't do it.
I just don't want to get any more notifications with "help, crack doesn't work" LOL. I just want to see updates on the game and what people are thinking of it.

rabbit1qaz

Feb 24, 2018
I have a Pimax 4K and I can't play the VR version without Controller... :(((
I hope Heliux gonna implant Xbox controller or even mouse/keyboard it would be great !

I love this game by the way ! ♥♥♥

Are there no controllers for pimax 4K or you just do not have one ?

Do someone have Pimax 5K Plus or XR ? it stays that they have 200 FOV so seem best for VR.

DeZaA

Jun 9, 2017
Are there no controllers for pimax 4K or you just do not have one ?

Do someone have Pimax 5K Plus or XR ? it stays that they have 200 FOV so seem best for VR.
There are no controllers for Pimax 4K ! But it's an Old headset, I've buyed mine 4 years ago and I'm gonna but the 5K+ for this christmas so I'll keep you in touch ! A friends of mine got the 5K+ already and the FOV it's a game changer. You don't have the sensation of wearing a dive mask anymore it's amazing :]

Oh and I get the game working with Driver4VR who can simulate HTC/Occulus VR Controller with Keyboard/Mouse | Two Mouses | Xbox Controller or even WiiMote Controlle lmao. But it's not that enjoyable than a real controller... I mean I Can't play BeatSaber with it... Still fine for Fallen Dolls tho ;)

viddoc

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
Same here did as it said in the instruction as well. I downloaded the crack copy NonVR (FallenDoll-Win64Shipping_bupotiling03) I renaming the the file to (FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping) an placed it in the WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64 folder an it didn't work. Then I even tryed not renaming the file (FallenDoll-Win64Shipping_bupotiling03) leaving as is an that didn't work. I tried have both files in the filer an nothing. Every times it asked for a activation key so I guess screw it not wasting any more time its going in the trash.
Just double click the cracked FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping after dropping in folder. Don't open the launcher. It will never ask for an activation key. If you have already opened the launcher and caused the activation request to appear then delete the folder and unzip from source and put cracked file in the correct binary folder and then run from the file you just moved.

Once again if you have already triggered the request for activation key then you will have to start over.

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Just double click the cracked FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping after dropping in folder. Don't open the launcher. It will never ask for an activation key. If you have already opened the launcher and caused the activation request to appear then delete the folder and unzip from source and put cracked file in the correct binary folder and then run from the file you just moved.

Once again if you have already triggered the request for activation key then you will have to start over.
I got it to work shortly after posting this. Thanks anyways

MrOnche

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone knows if the dev plans to ever update this game again, or if they moved on completely on paralogue? Honestly I think it's kind of sad to let most of their content die like that; I'd rather have him update the whole Fallen Doll game with the improvements they made for Paralogue

Reactions: drpavelcia

crowvax

Jan 30, 2019
Does anyone else have the problem, that the VR 1.31 version shows 1.30 at startup and does not have the same content as 1.31 non VR? I have downloaded VR 1.31 multiple times, i tried the "normal" version and applied the crack myself and i tried the pre-cracked version that was posted in this thread.

Reactions: Killax28
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes