Evans15

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2017
I really wish the developer would come back and work more on this game. I don't like the whole weird monster fetish going on over at his other game. This game has great graphics, great fetishes, and I don't know why he went and started working on the other game.
Patreon polls, that's why, their fan base actually loves the monster thing so yeah, they went with that one, which is stupid because they said last year that Fallen Doll would be complete already by december.

They changed since they announced to have a publisher.

Reactions: Luxter

GinF

May 21, 2020
Hello, I installed it according to the instructions. But when I start the game, it encounters the error '' 0xc000007b '', I need help

venDJ

May 5, 2020
Guys this is hilarious. Im so dumb xD
First of all great game, love the graphics and everything, (... thx f95 for the system update! xD...), beautiful character, awesome sexpositions and all extras are great too. Only thing missing that i would love to see is her point of view.

But now the funny story: I tried about an hour to figure out where exactly the saves are stored, what kind of format the .sav file is and which exact hex value is the one for money. Having suceeded i came back here to share my knowledge just to find out there is FUCKING BUTTON to increase money xD lmfao

Anyway, if you are interested in how i did it and how to change the value (maybe its useful for other games too?) i might do a post with the details.

Other than that, great game! 5/5
the "Add Money" hotkey only add up to $1,000. I did the cheat engine and change it to $9,999 so I didn't have to worry about hitting the G key all the time. :cool:

Reactions: Xpl0it
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes