blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
Running this on a VR hardware looks amazing, tbh.
Paralogue / Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft on the other hand isn't somehow as attractive as people would think from a successor/replacer.
Kinda sad, that they more likely abandoned this one (it's "on hold", sure, but it feels more like "we don't give a damn about this anymore"-state).

Reactions: blarg0192

Wryyyyyyyyy

Dec 31, 2019
Running this on a VR hardware looks amazing, tbh.
Paralogue / Fallen Doll Operation Lovecraft on the other hand isn't somehow as attractive as people would think from a successor/replacer.
Kinda sad, that they more likely abandoned this one (it's "on hold", sure, but it feels more like "we don't give a damn about this anymore"-state).
really? Well that sucks, i really like this game. It has nice graphics and alot of different scenes. Kinda sad that the dev has abandoned it

Mar 24, 2019
Does anyone help me with crack too? I have replaced the file with the downloaded crack but it asks me to activate the game, should I run the file FallenDoll.exe or should I run the file that it replaces?

D

Deleted member 1378207

Does anyone help me with crack too? I have replaced the file with the downloaded crack but it asks me to activate the game, should I run the file FallenDoll.exe or should I run the file that it replaces?
you have to run the file of the crack, so the one you just replaced

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes