Daikaioth

Jan 31, 2019
im curious, where did the content within the demo go? was it completely replaced? the demo 'scene' modes were pretty good and alot.. cough.... bulkier cough xd,

its been years since i last checked the game's status,
and i thought the latest version would have both the demo content and the new Fallen Doll Content, cuz the demo was well simply a ''demo'' and ofc the full game would have both it and more as being a ''full game''

but guess not, instead i now see a new ''Lovecraft'' along with the alert anya character that had become a part of a completely new project,
it would be dope to just have all those scene and stuffs in 1 folder instead of being separate game client's
is that how things r gonna be in the steam release ? i been hearing about, or is that just Project lovecraft and its own scene stuff
i guess so, since at this point lovecrafts system has changed from the main fallen doll, u'd have to recreate all that into project lovecraft which would be more needless work, when simply going back to the old client would be simpler

what actually happened to the demo content though? it was ver, 1.0 something but it was the very first piece released, the one included with the screenshots, i also saw some dead or alive /tekken characters, with some unknown animations wat was that xD ?. mods?? XD? along with trailers and videos i cant find anymore
were they all part of multiple demo pateron builds?
were those scrapped ?, or r they included in the patreon? , i thought , it would be there with a option to select it as a scene or something
was that build also discontinued when it became ver 1.13?,
also where did all the trailers and video stuff go? the ones on youtube have mostly been deleted,.. actually all cuz finding em would be a pain if some r still left

Last edited:

koro007

Jun 23, 2019
Yeah I can see the protection. ElecKey. Been cracked before. (Usually by unpacking main executables, patching routines that try to provide a uniqueness to hardware IDs, and then lic keys genned for those IDs.)

I tried to upload my unpacked but too large.

I don't like file hosts but eh... (Success though.)

ONLY FOR 1.31 DOWNLOAD. Check Pages 80-90. CANNOT BE USED WITH 1.30.

Zippyshare:
Zippyshare:

Replace .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the one I've patched above (use non-VR or VR).

Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll. They still point to the Loader at .\WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe which can be deleted if you want. (You can also update any shortcuts to the cracked executable...)

Note that I have not tested anything except having started "Endless Mode" to see if it'd load 3D-models. Everything else seems to work but I'm not into these kinds of games really. I just patch things for a friend. Enjoy.
Yeah I can see the protection. ElecKey. Been cracked before. (Usually by unpacking main executables, patching routines that try to provide a uniqueness to hardware IDs, and then lic keys genned for those IDs.)

I tried to upload my unpacked but too large.

I don't like file hosts but eh... (Success though.)

ONLY FOR 1.31 DOWNLOAD. Check Pages 80-90. CANNOT BE USED WITH 1.30.

Zippyshare:
Zippyshare:

Replace .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the one I've patched above (use non-VR or VR).

Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll. They still point to the Loader at .\WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe which can be deleted if you want. (You can also update any shortcuts to the cracked executable...)

Note that I have not tested anything except having started "Endless Mode" to see if it'd load 3D-models. Everything else seems to work but I'm not into these kinds of games really. I just patch things for a friend. Enjoy.
hey man, its not work for me, try to rename crack but still 'fatal error', how to fix it?

Basspick18

Oct 29, 2017
For those having issues with hitting the activation. open game folder, you should see files "Engine" and "Fallen Doll" open Fallen Doll, Binaries, Win64. Place the crack file here and replace the .exe. (make sure to edit the crack file name to match the .exe) You need to start game with the file you just replaced. the FallenDoll.exe will sill ask you for activation.

Reactions: wenamecho

crashb0uce

Apr 19, 2020
I REALLY need an update for this game
Why cant Illusion just use unreal engine? That would make all this so much easier if the dev of this really abandoned the project.

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
I REALLY need an update for this game
Why cant Illusion just use unreal engine? That would make all this so much easier if the dev of this really abandoned the project.
PlayHome is a good realistic Illusion game. They just tend to use their own engine.

speedynl

Aug 23, 2017
For those having issues with hitting the activation. open game folder, you should see files "Engine" and "Fallen Doll" open Fallen Doll, Binaries, Win64. Place the crack file here and replace the .exe. (make sure to edit the crack file name to match the .exe) You need to start game with the file you just replaced. the FallenDoll.exe will sill ask you for activation.
seems peeps don't understand they have to start the game with ( FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe )
instead of ( FallenDoll.exe ), game looks not to bad, but its nothing speciaal, borred very easy

clinsy

Jul 13, 2017
does this game have a Story or any Concept ? or is it just switching sex Position for pleasure.

having Problems seeing what the game is about

That1Mc

Jan 5, 2019
does this game have a Story or any Concept ? or is it just switching sex Position for pleasure.

Basically was going to evolve but decided to go with their newest project

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017

Not much of a story to speak of. I think there is a bit of lore, but I don't think you can find it in the game. The "concept" of the game is to earn money by pleasing customers with the sexual acts.

sendnoodles

Aug 7, 2020
love the game.
But is there a way to access story mode?
I can click endless mode but the story option is greyed out

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes