156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
i cant run game
Could you give more details? What happens when you double click the executable? What are your system specs? Have you tried it with an English locale? I don't know whether the system being Korean could have anything to do with it.

jhj42

Aug 20, 2020
Could you give more details? What happens when you double click the executable? What are your system specs? Have you tried it with an English locale? I don't know whether the system being Korean could have anything to do with it.
when i double click exe,mouse cursor look like loading but noting happen. just nothing ,nothing floats
SmartSelectImage_2020-08-23-09-59-42.png
error code: 0xc0000005
error offset: 0x0000000000019d63
error process ID: 0x3ac4
SmartSelectImage_2020-08-23-10-02-14.png
i use on board graphic card

im not good at english so my it looks like awkward

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
I have integrated graphics and you can play it okayish if you change graphics to lowest in the main menu. It still looks decent on lowest settings and runs smooth enough.

Your CPU looks quiet old though. I mean, even though i have integrated graphic chip my CPU is 8 core 3.8 ghz(or maybe it even was 4 ghz).

I don´t think that´s the issue though, the game should start with even the worst potato computer it just would run veeery bad like 0.1 frames per second/ slow motion xd

jhj42

Aug 20, 2020
I have integrated graphics and you can play it okayish if you change graphics to lowest in the main menu. It still looks decent on lowest settings and runs smooth enough.

Your CPU looks quiet old though. I mean, even though i have integrated graphic chip my CPU is 8 core 3.8 ghz(or maybe it even was 4 ghz).

I don´t think that´s the issue though, the game should start with even the worst potato computer it just would run veeery bad like 0.1 frames per second/ slow motion xd
before garphic problem i cant run game
if i double click exe noting float

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
just wanted to confirm,
it says onhold - does that mean it still have a chance to be updated?
I wouldn't count on it. They're dedicating all their time and efforts into Project Lovecraft. I see the chances of this game ever being picked up again as near 0%.

LALA234

Aug 13, 2019
literally a google search shows that you're running Windows x32 but this game runs on x64

Also another fix:
  1. Reinstall/Repair Microsoft .NET framework
  2. Reinstall/Repair Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
  3. Update Windows Directx
Taken from the Paralogue thread
thank you, makes sense now.

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
I re downloaded this game after 2 years and i must say its perfect just like last time i played it i wish they continue with this game instead of the other project that they are developing all this game needs is a good story mode and would definitely be one of the best games on this site with unity !!!! Does this game has any mods btw ???

samogethiel

Sep 17, 2020
How do you remove the tools, such as marker body writing, duct tape or face mask? Clicking again does not disable them and no other function seems to work.

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this running? I can run Paralogue just fine. But when I click endless mode it just freezes. I have set to the lowest resolution and low settings already.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes