BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
the crack isn't working for everyone though
It does work for everyone who reads and follows directions carefully. I haven't responded to this thread in ages but so many people messaging me about how so many people can't follow such simple directions...a laugh at first but just sad now. No, beyond sad, but if I say so, I'll get chastised again by an egg. *rolls eyes, back to ignoring thread*

Last edited:

imetus

Aug 29, 2017
Try opening the game through FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe and make your own shortcut. Unfortunately these instructions aren't on the first page but there is a link to them in super small font.

Reactions: Za'Kim and Slayerz

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Played this game a couple of years ago when it came out and wanted to try in VR.
  1. Saw that I needed to activate a key even though I've patched the crack version.
  2. Went and dig in the comment section and realized I had to start the FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping executable instead of FallenDoll at the root.
  3. Encountered issues where the folder would stop responding after executing FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping and had to restart Windows Explorer many times by Task Manager while troubleshooting.
  4. Installed the non-vr version and patched the crack version to see if it was only VR that was not working but both have the same effect.
  5. Realized there's a small more info link next to the crack where it explains the crack version only works for v1.31 and not older versions. Tried to patched, but no results. Wondered if the files from the more info is the same as the crack links, but it's not specified.
In the end, I can't play this game. There are many people being ridiculed in the comment section on how intuitive it should be to understand that you simply need to overwrite the crack and play the game. While in reality there people having different issues and the actual instructions aren't written in the OP like most games in here.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Read the directions again and again and again: https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-31-project-helius.1330/post-2132607
The directions were the last post...until people commented because they couldn't follow such simple directions. That's why you end up having to search for the directions. People don't pay attention and end up getting a request for an activation key. Their fault. Non-VR and VR cracks work. They are for 1.31. 1.31 is the latest version. If you follow the directions, the game will be cracked. If you have any other issue, it is your rig or setup.

OP: I'd suggest locking the thread until this game gets updates. Long-confirmed working, too many posts/comments revealing people not reading. To others who keep messaging me about this all: Blocking from now on.

QuakeBrok

Sep 22, 2019
guys, i'm having truble with the game, i don't know if it is because i didn't do something, when i open the game with the principal file the game asks for a key, but when i open the game from the crack file that i have to replace i can't play the story mode because it's locked. can anyone help me for my stupidity?

Aug 25, 2020
guys, i'm having truble with the game, i don't know if it is because i didn't do something, when i open the game with the principal file the game asks for a key, but when i open the game from the crack file that i have to replace i can't play the story mode because it's locked. can anyone help me for my stupidity?
Same thing happened to me, you Have to open the game through the shipping file not the fallendoll exe file

Nemexis

Oct 1, 2019
Read the directions again and again and again: https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-doll-v1-31-project-helius.1330/post-2132607
The directions were the last post...until people commented because they couldn't follow such simple directions. That's why you end up having to search for the directions. People don't pay attention and end up getting a request for an activation key. Their fault. Non-VR and VR cracks work. They are for 1.31. 1.31 is the latest version. If you follow the directions, the game will be cracked. If you have any other issue, it is your rig or setup.

OP: I'd suggest locking the thread until this game gets updates. Long-confirmed working, too many posts/comments revealing people not reading. To others who keep messaging me about this all: Blocking from now on.
You know, it would help if the download wasn't called hotpatched, making people think it's already cracked...

zkawai

Dec 21, 2016
Just out of curiosity people, followed the instructions and it worked, the game boot up and all, but there is n o sound... Is it just me? I remember an earlier version having sound(been awhile since my last download for this game)... Could just be in my head though

JinNiiSama

Feb 12, 2018
Not sure bout how u guys get all the error, just downloaded it and place the crack in the folder as stated, did not even overwrite the exe and it works perfectly.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes