Oct 22, 2019
Yeah I can see the protection. ElecKey. Been cracked before. (Usually by unpacking main executables, patching routines that try to provide a uniqueness to hardware IDs, and then lic keys genned for those IDs.)

I tried to upload my unpacked but too large.

I don't like file hosts but eh... (Success though.)

ONLY FOR 1.31 DOWNLOAD. Check Pages 80-90. CANNOT BE USED WITH 1.30.

Zippyshare:
Zippyshare:

Replace .\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64\FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe with the one I've patched above (use non-VR or VR).

Don't use the original shortcuts to Fallen Doll. They still point to the Loader at .\WindowsNoEditor/FallenDoll.exe which can be deleted if you want. (You can also update any shortcuts to the cracked executable...)

Note that I have not tested anything except having started "Endless Mode" to see if it'd load 3D-models. Everything else seems to work but I'm not into these kinds of games really. I just patch things for a friend. Enjoy.
the links dont work any more

fedora_ness

Oct 3, 2020
I have downloaded it and redownloaded it countles times, yet it does not open, whenever I try to open FallenDoll.exe, nothing shows up, no error, nothing. it just doesn't start. Lovecraft works but this Fallen Doll does not. what happening lmao

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes