pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
I apologize for not wanting to read through 115 pages of comments but are there any MODS for this? Game is awesome on it's own and have played it for a while, just curious if there's any additional community-mod content out there. Thanks :)

~ pajamapanda

frapucinno

Aug 29, 2017
I apologize for not wanting to read through 115 pages of comments but are there any MODS for this? Game is awesome on it's own and have played it for a while, just curious if there's any additional community-mod content out there. Thanks :)

~ pajamapanda
None as far as I know + probably no further developer update.

Oct 18, 2018
I opened the cracked exe but it said ''The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to close the application.
Also Gin F from page 111 also encountered the same error.
It would be great if you guys can help.
Thanks.

Last edited:

LALA234

Aug 13, 2019
Hello, i have a problem i encountered and it says it cant start because of (0xc000007b) and xinput something, if anyone knows the solution, please and many thanks.

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
Hello, i have a problem i encountered and it says it cant start because of (0xc000007b) and xinput something, if anyone knows the solution, please and many thanks.
literally a google search shows that you're running Windows x32 but this game runs on x64

Also another fix:
  1. Reinstall/Repair Microsoft .NET framework
  2. Reinstall/Repair Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages
  3. Update Windows Directx
Taken from the Paralogue thread

Reactions: LALA234

wowqbola

Jul 11, 2020
how is that on the pictures you see that the player have real hands and in the game the player are just colored shadows? is because is VR or nonVR?

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
It´s awesome^^ and imo even more a "game" than Lovecraft.

I just wish there would be more enema options, maybe inject even more/more belly inflation or bigger enema syringe. Or atleast giving enemas at different poses.

Reactions: KL-001-A

Esqualade

May 31, 2020
I opened the cracked exe but it said ''The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click Ok to close the application.
Also Gin F from page 111 also encountered the same error.
It would be great if you guys can help.
Thanks.
Propably you have already solved this but you have to replace this file with the one in the game folder first.

jhj42

Aug 20, 2020
i cant run game
i follow the op (how to use crack) but FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping dont run
SmartSelectImage_2020-08-22-14-12-58.png
i use galaxy book flex (no graphic card) so i cant run game?? this game need didicated graphic card?

Last edited:

jhj42

Aug 20, 2020
For those who are having a hard time downloading or can't follow the basic instructions to apply the crack on the game, here you can download all three version of the game (DRM junks removed and cracks applied).You can also download only the cracks repackaged for easy deployment (just extract into the game folder and replace the existing files).

Download pre-cracked FallenDoll VR, non-VR and Paralogue non-VR

Download FallenDoll VR, non-VR and Paralogue non-Vr cracks by BupoTiling03

PS. If you receive A/V warning it's false positive. Can't trust downloads from a stranger? Well, don't download.
i cant run game

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes