Does anyone how to launch this game ??
Replace original with crack version
-> Can't launch
Run Command Prompt as Administrator and Copy this
setx OPENSSL_ia32cap ~0x20000000
-> Can't launch

s2insider

Oct 9, 2018
I mean like I would say that this game is abandoned because the dev fucked it up on Operation Lovecraft and they have to work a lot on that that they dont have time to work on this one anymore. It's lost in time.

oolong_jonson

Apr 28, 2019
GUYS I FIGURED IT OUT! It doesn't work until you install unreal engine 4, because necessary dlls are missing on new computers. So first, you have to go to the ENGINE folder first! So it's 'Engine/Extras/Redist/en-us' And execute the UE4PrereqSetup_x64!

THEN you follow the guide for the cracked file etc.

oolong_jonson

Apr 28, 2019
it's asking me for a key where do i find it ?

You don't click on the pink fallendoll application in "WindowsNoEditor". You have to follow the instructions in the OP for replacing the exe with the cracked exe in 'windowsnoeditor/fallendoll/binaries/win65' and then you actually execute that cracked exe. It bypasses the need for the key entirely.

Jon Doe 297

Mar 31, 2021
can someone tell me how to access the contents in those preview pics?
the actual gameplay is so different from those pics.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
can someone tell me how to access the contents in those preview pics?
the actual gameplay is so different from those pics.
I think they are from an older version that's why they are different.
If you want to access to gameplay part of the game you need to buy nightclub from store.
That's all the content in the game.

exa

Jan 6, 2018
is there any butt ecstasy in this game? I could find spanking but no butt sex

x_CARNAGE_x

Feb 8, 2022
Patch won't launch after doing everything right even installed file from redist it wouldn't show up but it would work in background saw in task manager then i thought to checkout crash report & there were crash report for all times i tried to start

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
I'm having the same issue with the crack file.

I have gone through and tried the suggestions in the comments and it's still not working.

If someone has the key code, please post it.

My patience is running thin trying to get this to work.

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I can confirm what has been posted earlier works on the latest updated Windows 10 and Windows 11 and the Intel 11th gen CPU's.

Open an administrative command prompt
type or paste in:

setx OPENSSL_ia32cap ~0x20000000

Hit enter.
Rename the crack file to FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe

Copy the cracked file to the folder:
FallenDollBeta131hotpatched\FallenDoll(Beta1.31)\WindowsNoEditor\FallenDoll\Binaries\Win64
Let it overwrite the existing file.

Double click the cracked file FallenDoll-Win64-Shipping.exe from that Win64 folder to start the game.
Do not click FallenDoll.exe or anything else to start it. Click the cracked file to start it. It should launch fine.

If you need money, just keep pressing G while in game. It's a built in money cheat and it will give you money. Use the money to up stats, purchase additional locations, sex toys, etc... Also when you first start the game, to start off and not be stuck at the piano, pan the camera around the room and click on different furniture. It will move the girl there so you can train her to do sex acts.

The 'training' really begins in the club. So you need to purchase the club location from the shopping cart icon in the middle right icon menu. Double click and activate the location. You will need to do this any time you want to swap tools or locations in the game. Kind of weird, but that is where it is - in the Shopping menu.

Once at the club location, you can build up excitement/sensitivity in the girl and have full sex control. Max sensitivity and then do sex acts to maximize the girls stamina time. Build up excitement and try and match the icons of what the patrons on the left want in red. If you can't figure out what a client wants mouse over the red icon next to their name and it will tell you what kink turns them on. Do those with the girl. They will start throwing money at you once you cum and finish a sex act. If you have the girl built up with enough stamina, she can do 3-4 sex acts a night. As you progress you can buy BDSM equipment and furniture and open up more scenarios to meet the customers fetishes and make more money. (ex: the pillory allows you to do breast play and breast torture to match the boob icons next to the clients kinks).

Just FYI - all other locations are just tests really. Everything really takes place in the club and it is the only one where excitement and everything work correctly. If you want dildos and power tools, you can get the (android test) lab.

Last edited:

Freemanharder

Dec 18, 2021
well done thank you! for the in detail tutorial I really think that Helios will make with those master piece one of the best or even the best games ever including project Lovecraft of course specially the truth biblical meaning behind his work and the outstanding graphics yeah thank to all of you guys, girls and entities f. Yeah!
and one last think for all those who not even reading the tutorials how to get it it work otherwise you should just go to Redid actually no just stay here and just read not hurry

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Also just FYI, the game was pulled from the developers site. So as far as I know this is the only place that still has it for download. The developers are trying to get Steam to approve Project Lovecraft and their new girl Galatea (which is basically the girl from this game) - but one issue is the girls and them (appearing) to be of younger age. While the age of consent in Japan is 14yrs of age, it doesn't apply to the rest of the world. So the age thing for them is a problem and they are pulling/updating content to comply. Currently it looks like Steam will approve her, but she needs to be made taller so does not appear so young.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes