RPGM Abandoned Fallen Paladin [v1.0.2] [Serio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

BigTex442

Jan 15, 2018
this stupid ant boss is gonna be the end of me, I spend 6 tries trying to kill the thing and I die every time lol.

Mewunts

Aug 29, 2018
That you already have time to place two bombs (one each side of the boss, against the lava) at the beginning of the fight, before her 'bodyguard' bugs get in the way.
Saving your stamina will allow you to run when actually needed, for example to rush in front of her once she flips and attack her until you get kicked back (and poisoned in the process, so don't shy away from using antidote immediately after so you can rince and repeat without dying within twenty seconds).

Afterwards, it's best to proceed one side at a time : first a bomb to blast the bodyguards away, then quickly another one near the lava to cause it to raise once again before another pair of bugs shows up and takes place at her side.

Then you do the other side, and once the queen is again surrounded by fire she'll flip and you get another shot at attacking her.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I'm stuck. I have 5 red cores but I can't give 3 of them to Nerea by quest - "I`m not ready to drink..." And nothing else to do in the city or in dungeons

Raelynn

Sep 9, 2018
Okay I know I'm probably going to get ridiculed for saying this but this game in unforgiving as heck. Plus 90% of the game is just grinding for material. It takes so long to do everything it took me three hours just to get to the first blowjob scene. I'm not saying just give the me the sex scenes I'm all for delayed gratification but three hours for a single blowjob scene?! I liked the idea of the game and didn't mind the movement or combat (though it took a bit to get use to) I just hope with further updates the game becomes more refined.

Reactions: paddyo73

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
Well I'm not sure but I think I glitched the game because I can't find bombs anywhere in the 3rd dungeon so it's impossible

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'm stuck. I have 5 red cores but I can't give 3 of them to Nerea by quest - "I`m not ready to drink..." And nothing else to do in the city or in dungeons
What have you done exactly in the 3rd dungeon? Have you find bombs? Have you find the red candle?

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
What have you done exactly in the 3rd dungeon? Have you find bombs? Have you find the red candle?
I passed the dragon but I don't have any bombs to go on and got to the lava where I need a Fire Bracelet. There's nowhere else to go and no bombs anywhere

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I passed the dragon but I don't have any bombs to go on and got to the lava where I need a Fire Bracelet. There's nowhere else to go and no bombs anywhere
That's the trick. You don't need the Fire Bracelet to walk over lava. You'll only lose little life on it. The bracelet is only needed to trigger a secret passage.

Reactions: impresso

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I made the same mistake ;)
We're too obedient. If it says we can't, we don't even try :/

skeropo

Mar 18, 2019
I made the same mistake ;)
We're too obedient. If it says we can't, we don't even try :/
I passed the area that says you need the fire bracelet but there are no bombs there, some entrances are blocked by boulders that I assume you need bombs to get through

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I passed the area that says you need the fire bracelet but there are no bombs there, some entrances are blocked by boulders that I assume you need bombs to get through
You can reach the room with the yellow star without breaking any boulder
fire_meadows.png

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes