RPGM Abandoned Fallen Paladin [v1.0.2] [Serio]

3.60 star(s) 15 Votes

scorpion14

Jul 24, 2019
ok i am going to admit the dungeon is so hard the 1st one was not so bad but when I get to the four corners to smash the blue balls I cannot move fast enough even hitting shift I get to the second to last one as the first one reappears can somebody tell me what I am clearly doing wrong, because I am not sure what to do???

Ekwals

Oct 19, 2018
ok i am going to admit the dungeon is so hard the 1st one was not so bad but when I get to the four corners to smash the blue balls I cannot move fast enough even hitting shift I get to the second to last one as the first one reappears can somebody tell me what I am clearly doing wrong, because I am not sure what to do???
I first cleared the room then made sure I stepped on traps where I would go through so they don't trigger anymore. Sprint was on auto and just ran straight from 1 orb to the next without triggering unnecessary traps keeping to shortest path possible

dasLeif666

Sep 28, 2017
I first cleared the room then made sure I stepped on traps where I would go through so they don't trigger anymore. Sprint was on auto and just ran straight from 1 orb to the next without triggering unnecessary traps keeping to shortest path possible
sometraps trigger multiple times though

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
the running out is impossible nobody could do that
Having done it, I can say it's definitely possible to do. Step 1: defeat all the enemies on the screen. Step 2: determine a good path with minimal distance. Step 3: Clear any traps on that path, ideally use disarming tools which are in the game (might be misremembering this one, and don't have the game anymore so I can't check). They don't respawn as long as you stay on that screen / don't leave the dungeon (IIRC). Step 4: sprint between the buttons following the path you determined in step 2.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Tested enigmavbunpacker 0.56 + 0.58 ......... Fail + Fail

It IS enigma virtual box though, 0x1D452273-0x1D452278 spell "enigma" but no hints as which version

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Since Sera07 asked me to check it out...

edit: attached a small mod...
- Dash can be enabled/disabled through the options
- Altered the dash penalty. Now it is 20 times lower than the original.
- Edited the exit event on the town map. Now you can save anywhere you want.
- Edited maps 140 & 160 (ant bosses). I really doubt that Serio ever played his own game...
Now, 1 bomb, well placed, can activate both water streams.

Last edited:

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Anybody got a save right after the second boss fight. I have died many times dodging those blasts and I'm not able to hurt him. I am at level 19 when I get to the second boss.

Windian

Jul 8, 2018
In 2. Dungeon I got the Cursed Key but I can't open any door with it... I searched the thread and couldn't find the answer :/
(I already got Rune of Power idk if necessary.)

Edit: Forget it, deleted the game. :p

Last edited:

eggyorkhero

Jul 10, 2019
What is the code to the room in the fourth dungeon? I tried putting the letters as numbers but there are too many any hints would be appreciated.

Edit: Figured it out, the key to it is in the last note, look for a word that has all the letters provided
whats the number ??

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Any idea what to do here? I keep sending arrows to the front boulder but it does nothing.

image_2021-06-08_082223.png

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I have a problem at Forest Rocks 2nd Level in the Tower. There's a room with 4 orbs when I destroy the spawn the back after. Am I not fast enough? However, running probably does not help because the endurance is not enough. that being said I'm not very good at playing with keyboard.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
so have seen all the scenes through a save here. Mostly it was even the same pictures in the different scenes. For this frustration dungeon passage they would not have been worth it, as there were only a little animated.

Reactions: daq123

Mezgad

Oct 14, 2020
Hey there,
How do I get to the first note? There is this pit which i seem not being able to cross.

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
So there are no CG renders for the last Confessional scene, just text? Big RIP :/

P.S: Hopefully Serio is alive and well tho it’s been long since he disappeared apparently.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 15 Votes