• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 20 Votes

UltraMods

Jan 17, 2019
I would hesitate to even call this a "game." The "gameplay" quite literally consists exclusively of walking around a really shitty 3D map and constantly getting raped by every single NPC in existence. I would compare this to the experience of testing a Skyrim or Fallout mod by spawning NPCs and pressing a testing hotkey to start a scene. That being said, the H-scenes and intro are actually pretty well done, which brings me to the most perplexing thing about this game. With such a disparity in the quality of the content, how does this game even exist? Was it a cancelled game that had already seen the H-scenes and intro finished that a dev quickly turned into something barely playable just for the sake of preserving the H-scenes? Is it a passion project by a decent artist who happens to be a dogshit coder? Whatever the actual story, the content present in the game's current state is unworthy of your time in general. Just head over to the cave and watch all the scenes.

OfficeGamer

Nov 9, 2020
This game is to cruel even for me, I don’t know why, but I feel sorry for the main character, the engine running the game, feels unique havent playing anything similar like that before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BoycottedGuy
2.80 star(s) 20 Votes