Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 20 Votes

ronson.ao

Aug 21, 2019
Hi, I have written a save-load-fix.

Link:

1. unzip this file and copy it to : "[3D, RPG] [mico] Fallen Princess Knight\FallenPrincessKnight.app\FallenPrincessKnight_Data\Managed".

2. the old save file: savedata.csv under %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\mico\FallenPrincessKnight must be deleted or converted.

After that the loading and saving should work and the game should not crash at startup anymore.

I had tested it on a German windows 10, I hope it also runs with other countries windows.

YandereSan

Sep 28, 2019
Lazy. For sure. That's how I viewed the game. Didn't take me long to give up and quit on this garbage. lol
That's because some people are trying to play it as an RPG, not for what it actually is: a rape sim.

It's a pretty fucked up game which requires a certain mindset to play. You basically either have to be into rape fantasies or have a victimization fetish. If you come at it from any other angle, you're going to have a very, very bad time.

The silhouettes are a manifestation of her trauma and you are experiencing it through her eyes. Someone who is undergoing sexual assault isn't going to stop to admire the features of their attacker.

Game is intentionally skewed to make you lose and the quests are intentionally made vague. It's to create a feeling of helplessness for the reasons mentioned above.

The ending sucks, because this isn't a game you play to beat.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That's because some people are trying to play it as an RPG, not for what it actually is: a rape sim.

It's a pretty fucked up game which requires a certain mindset to play. You basically either have to be into rape fantasies or have a victimization fetish. If you come at it from any other angle, you're going to have a very, very bad time.

The silhouettes are a manifestation of her trauma and you are experiencing it through her eyes. Someone who is undergoing sexual assault isn't going to stop to admire the features of their attacker.

Game is intentionally skewed to make you lose and the quests are intentionally made vague. It's to create a feeling of helplessness for the reasons mentioned above.

The ending sucks, because this isn't a game you play to beat.
None of that is the reason I quit playing it. The game literally has nowhere to go. Even if it isn't "a game you play to beat", it still should have movement/flow.
You walk around..can't even run or walk faster. You go on a quest to find random useless items. The quest rewards nothing that matters. You get raped by random people and/or monsters, and yet you still get up and continue doing pointless quests. There's no story. There's nothing really in the game other than moving around to get fucked over and over. "Pregnancy" is in the title, but that never happened. The game kept crashing and/or freezing. The controls, from what I remember, were horrible. The camera view was garbage. How in the hell should I be able to move around and see where I am going if my camera view is of the ground the entire time? I would have to redownload it and run through again just to remember everything that deterred me, but it isn't worth the effort. I don't call it garbage for anything you mentioned. I call it garbage for bugs, controls, camera angle, layout, gameplay system, and other technical issues.
I play rape games often. It's not really a fetish to me, but certain aspects can be interesting enough to keep my mind in the game. The concept of rape isn't what ran me off.

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
The Dev just returned after a few months in radio silence with a new game.

though as of now i can't say whether the "terrifying" factor is good or not. Some of the monsters here are straight out pulled from SCP. But hey, characters aren't brown anymore and they have custom models! And they appear to have fixed the controls, from what i've seen.

Last edited:

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
That looks less straight from SCP and just offbrand SCP straight up, honestly.
I'm actually kinda down.

It looks like the graphics have improved significantly on more than just the enemies too.

Reactions: lalapolpolpol

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
That looks less straight from SCP and just offbrand SCP straight up, honestly.
I'm actually kinda down.

It looks like the graphics have improved significantly on more than just the enemies too.
Yep, i mentioned SCP as a joke but it actually reminds me of SCP Secret Lab somewhat. Heck, i'd even say that the graphics are better than the ones in secret Lab. The animations of the enemies look alright too, which for an indie 3D eroge is above average i guess. I'm hopeful that the new game will take the good things about this game and leave the bad things behind.

My only complaint from the trailer is the ragdoll physics from the main character when she is hit. I really hope they fix that by either creating an animation where the mc either drops to her knees or is grappled/grabbed by the enemies when she is downed by them, because the way her model falls on the ground makes it look like it came from G Mod.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
is there any other games like this one? cuz I really liked this 3d thing
In two months, another game by this author in a similar style, only in a slightly different setting, will be released. If the game will be on the same engine as always, I will try to translate it.

Feb 23, 2021
In two months, another game by this author in a similar style, only in a slightly different setting, will be released. If the game will be on the same engine as always, I will try to translate it.
What about this game? Is it going to be translated or is it not even out yet cos i don't understand anything on this site.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
What about this game? Is it going to be translated or is it not even out yet cos i don't understand anything on this site.

I just wrote about this game above xD To be honest I don't know if the game will have an English version but it seems like it doesn't have much text so it should be easy to get a basic translation. We will see.

HentaiProdigy

Aug 11, 2017
Looks like the same game just with perhaps a clearer goal or pace to it. I hope it's not just walking around in a single area beating side quests without barely knowing you're doing said quests, but instead actually follow the games it's obviously taking inspiration from, giving it a sense of exploration and progression. Either way, it's looking good to me!

HWatcher1

Aug 1, 2018
So i lost the original due and now when I try to open the rar file im given a error and it fails to open or the file is corrupt

Anyone have a file that works?

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
It sounds/looks like an SCP style escape the facility type game to me, I doubt it's going to have much more depth or content to be honest
First and last time in my life that I will see somebody compare a hentai game about monster rape and impregnation to SCP

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
First and last time in my life that I will see somebody compare a hentai game about monster rape and impregnation to SCP
How can you know it is the last time, unless you plan to do suicide right after you posted that?

2.80 star(s) 20 Votes