Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
Does anyone know how to beat the wolf enemy in battle? I keep trying but I keep getting bent over and fucked (Which I'm not complaining about but I wanna see what happens when I get all 20 quests)
So this game does have some in game sex scenes? I thought all scenes were like pre rendered, the same ones you can see in the cave.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Takes forever to skip scenes, there are two speeds, crawl and sneak, even if you pay instead of offering your body you often still get raped, no mechanics to battle other than hope your armor and health is full (which is a challenge just leaving town without getting molested by everyone). And I still can't find the damn killer bee hive!

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
so err, 2.0 uncensor patch is on page 11... which no longer exists, the uncensor patches that remain break the game. Anyone got a copy of the working uncensor?

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
so err, 2.0 uncensor patch is on page 11... which no longer exists, the uncensor patches that remain break the game. Anyone got a copy of the working uncensor?
Hmm, I was able to un-censor it just fine. There are multiple posts on the issue but you can do it with the info in this thread.

From a previous post:

Edit: People complaining about it being broken, the file goes in

"[3D, RPG] [mico] Fallen Princess Knight\FallenPrincessKnight.app\FallenPrincessKnight_Data\"

NOT the contents folder
"[3D, RPG] [mico] Fallen Princess Knight\FallenPrincessKnight.app\Contents\Resources\Data\"

Reactions: Ericopa12 and Ezra

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Is just me or the game is in japanese?
I guess it is "just you" - to the extent of not being able to locate the language change option which is clearly visible in the main menu's bottom-right corner...

...that said...I cannot re-start the game anymore after quitting it after changing it to English. Effed something up in registry? Karma's a bitch, I guess, lol.
EDIT: ahh, so it's an autosave corruption, so guess I should delete the save and start it in Jap Locale (and set Clock Format to JP as well)? :unsure:

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018
I hacked my savefile to skip the wolf combat quest (too much rng imo), if you look at the savedata the numbers after 99 are the ~20 quests (this one has all completed). Incidentally you can use this savefile if all you want to do is see the ending.

Reactions: Ateliern and Ezra

YandereSan

Sep 28, 2019
I hacked my savefile to skip the wolf combat quest (too much rng imo), if you look at the savedata the numbers after 99 are the ~20 quests (this one has all completed). Incidentally you can use this savefile if all you want to do is see the ending.
There is some RNG, but there is also a pattern. The game breaks down heavily once you notice the pattern: it's all based on how much clothes you have. Fully repair clothes: she's actually very overpowered.

1. It's nearly impossible to get RNG raped in town if you are fully dressed. The homeless guy and thief are the only NPCs that chase you, and the thief will never rob you if you stay silent. Homeless guy run away succeeds like 95% of the time.
2. Goblins and the bee are 95% beatable when fully dressed. You generally go first and one-shot them.
3. Wolves are like 80% beatable when fully dressed. They typically die in 2 hits.
4. You can dodge all enemies just by walking in an S pattern.
5. Don't touch the dragon or sandworm as both are unbeatable and will just damage your clothes.

So yeah, repair clothes -> go to monster territory -> kill wolves. Rinse, repeat for goblins and bees.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
could've been a lot better if the brown men look more diff from each other.
i've spent like 30-40mins just to see the princess successfully make a baby with a beggar = =

But other than that, i think em fine with game. The annoying rng of combat, running, implanting, etc are a bit tolerable for me.

Nov 20, 2020
God I -really- want to like this game, it hits so many buttons but the overall gameplay aspect of it is horrific and this doesn't feel NEARLY like a finished product. I don't know whether to be disappointed or feel bad for the people who actually paid for this mess.

Reactions: syslink

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
Finally finished all the god dem quests. This game is a pain in the ass but has great atmosphere. The most annoying quests for me were the priest and the RNGs bullshit. Fallen princess knight Squall14 quests completed.jpg

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: syslink

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
How to do anything?

WASD and arrows do nothing.

E does flip POV, I can get M for map, F for inventory, but she d/n move. Click drag seems to do nothing, also.

I saw some people mention this but it was never really answered properly unless it's somewhere lost in the threads and I didn't spot it.

Also noticing that in videos online people are popping in around her, but mine is just her in the snowstorm standing there, and nothing's happening.

Last edited:

whiney

Dec 18, 2018
Can't run the game, it keeps crashing. Didn't install the uncensorpatch either. I'm using W10.

Nirah

May 10, 2022
The game keeps crashing after the second time I start it. Isn't there a way to use the game save again? I'm happy about help.

doggegamer

Jan 3, 2020
help, When I open the game it keep crash
you have to delete the save of the game you're locallow file, that's why it keeps doing that.
you pc or laptop save's games in your locallow, look for the file mico and then FallenPrincessKnight file
then delete savedata, you have to keep deleting it every time you want to play it again.

if you can't find you're AppData: (windows)
1. Click on the search bar at the bottom left on the taskbar.
2. Type Control Panel in the search bar.
3. From the search result, click on the Control Panel App.
4. In the Control Panel window, click on “Appearance and Personalization.”
5. Click on the File Explorer Options.
6. In the File Explorer Options window, click on the View tab.
7. Under the Advanced settings, and in the Hidden files and folders category, select the radio button of “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”.

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes