Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

TheEpicLegend28

Jun 11, 2022
So I somehow broke through the invisible barrier surrounding the map and now I'm stuck on the other side. Does anyone have a way to break through it again or delete my save data? Also I can't find the "savedata.cvs" file. Please contact me on Discord. TheEpicLegend28#9047

doggegamer

Jan 3, 2020
Quite the disappointment gameplay wise. I get that it’s supposed to be a rapefest but I’d at least like an option to be able to say no and not have to deal with it. I really only came here because I wanted to see her knocked up by the wolf and dragon but I can never do it because everyone else’s sperm gets there first
you know there is a gallery in the game where you see all the H-sence

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
someone know how we can be full nude in this game ? i cant be nude for see gallery with no armor, i have always sock and boot and armore sometime

121qaz

Jun 3, 2021
the menstruations in this game is so op that a late stage pregnancy can be overwritten by a having menstruations

flawper

Oct 22, 2019
How can you take off her shoes? on the dlsite page theres an image preview that shoes a scene with her shoes off (not the birth scene) and the same scene in game has the shoes on, does that mean she can remove shoes?

Mekh11

May 9, 2022
Maybe dumb question but how to start? I set english but after intro there is white screen with some scribbles and thats it no key works

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
This game's load ability is really random.

U guys get white screen. I can get in and see princess, but can't do anything. Other ppl can play whole game.

WTF.
The other people have read the infos in this thread, because this was discussed so many times.
You need to start this game with japanese locale or the save game gets corrupt und you get a white screen etc and you need to delete the save. Howtos are in this thread

Ummmh

Apr 27, 2018
The other people have read the infos in this thread, because this was discussed so many times.
You need to start this game with japanese locale or the save game gets corrupt und you get a white screen etc and you need to delete the save. Howtos are in this thread
Mea culpa that I missed that ( in my defense since my phone is my only internet source I have to read everything on the phone and it's not exactly great at running this site). for some reason I've never been able to get Locale Emulator working properly I think it the version I had wanted me to actually change the region settings on my machine for real (so not rly an emulator) and I wasn't going to do it. maybe I got an off-brand version and I need to try again.
Thx, tho.

K1^6

Mar 16, 2020
im gonna ask this question and probably look stupid for it.

how do i get to the save file to delete it on mac?

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes