Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 20 Votes

DegenPink

Sep 14, 2021
Better late than never I uploaded ver. 2.0 of the game: Gdrive or and for the sake of convenience here's the located page 11 on this thread.
edit:
place uncensor patch in FallenPrincessKnight.app\FallenPrincessKnight_Data
I think this Gdrive works still at least. Just downloaded from it successfully, though I didnt test the game.

Reactions: Demon1dixie

DegenPink

Sep 14, 2021
the mc is crazy hot and the scenes are too if you're into the tags

guessing the gameplay would be terrible but just using the 'delusions' gallery this game is a banger.

nezumitori

Nov 19, 2021
Finally finished all the god dem quests. This game is a pain in the ass but has great atmosphere. The most annoying quests for me were the priest and the RNGs bullshit. View attachment 1749641
That's amazing! I'm still struggling to find the ice flower and finding the pervert quests. Also, not sure how to deal with the wolf, is there a quest order or something???

nezumitori

Nov 19, 2021
Yo where the fuck can i find the "frozen flower"?

Edit: I found it. It is in a small crevice in the mountain that is besides the tail end of the big skeleton.
It was the last quest i had to do.

When you complete all the quests you do technically get 1 more sex scene but it is with the lord. The final quest is to give him an heir.
What happens after you complete the final quest i do not know since my game crashed and i was back at 2/20 quests when i booted the game up again....
1703967057868.png Is it supposed to be here? I really can't seem to see it, the dang frozen flower...

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Everything this circle puts out looks way more appealing than it actually turns out to be. As soon as you boot them up you realize they're hacked out rush jobs.

Reactions: Violated Princess

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Everything this circle puts out looks way more appealing than it actually turns out to be. As soon as you boot them up you realize they're hacked out rush jobs.
all their effort goes into the sex animations basically

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I dunno if you can even say that much, the sex animations are kinda mid too. Just live2D.

It's better than just a CG like a lot of RPGMaker games, but it's hardly a gold standard.

Reactions: Violated Princess
2.80 star(s) 20 Votes