Unity Completed Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race [Final] [GensoLab]

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I set the resolution too high for my screen, which triggered a unity crash. When I launch the game again, it crashes constantly. impossible to play the game I can't find a config file where the resolution is stored.

EDIT: I found it: if you have the same problem, just delete the save.csv file located in LetterDisk:\Users[Username]\AppData\LocalLow\mico\FallenPrincessKnight

EDIT2: when you've played a game without first applying the no-censorship patch, when you apply it afterwards, it creates a bug where the screen remains black and the character visible, the menus are openable but you can't move forward or do anything.

Last edited:

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
Some times ago, I try this game and let in the corner
Now, I want to try again and give him a chance, but each times I try to launch it, I got this screen and after that, it crash
1688996294658.png

And, in advance, no, At this moment, I don't download the uncensor patch, it's not this the problem, Somebody know what can do that?
(I also try to launch it with Local Emulator in admin, but, same thing happen)

EDIT: Dunno why, but the old folder in appdata (Mico) was the problem, after delete this one, the game running perfectly

Last edited:

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
Now, I want to try again and give him a chance, but each times I try to launch it, I got this screen and after that, it crash
View attachment 2758935

And, in advance, no, At this moment, I don't download the uncensor patch, it's not this the problem, Somebody know what can do that?

EDIT: Dunno why, but the old folder in appdata (Mico) was the problem, after delete this one, the game running perfectly
1) Put Local Emulator (the folder and all its contents) in the folder containing the game.
2) Put the "Resources" folder with the Uncensor file in it in Fallen Princess Knight\FallenPrincessKnight_Data\
3) Run Local Emulator (right-click and run as administrator), then check the boxes: Run as administrator, Use a fake registry, Use a fake system language, Show this profile in the main menu, Location in Japanese (Japan) and Time zone UTC+09:00 Osaka, Sapporo, Tokyo and in the drop-down menu at the top "Run in Japanese", then click "Save".
4) Add the folder (for security reasons) to your anti-virus exclusions.
5) Right-click on the game executable icon, then select "Properties" and check "Run this program as administrator".
6) Go to C:\Users\[YourUsername]\AppData\LocalLow\mico and delete the "savedata" file (yes, this will delete your progress, but there's no real story or progression in the game, unfortunately).
7) ALWAYS leave Local Emulator running AND launch it FIRST before launching the game. So run Local Emulator first, then launch the game with FallenPrincessKnight.exe

MrFleshstick

Oct 5, 2020
I still have the same issue and still dunno where to look or what file I need to edit to resolve this.

My Heroin has no voice in the H-scenes. the same problem in Object Control as well. also while on the title page/menu i have no audio (bgm). does anybody know why? Help would be greatly appreciated! :cry:

Edit: So I tried the previous version of Fallen Princess Knight (ver. 1.0 but could also be 1.1, not 100% sure). In the previous version, I have no Voice/Audio problems whatsoever. Anastia's Sex/Rape-lines are voiced perfectly, but in the newest version she has no voice during the sex/rape scenes...

Reactions: Tomoushie

Autist Elias

Mar 20, 2023
View attachment 2758935

I've got the same problem and cant find the (Mico) folder is there any other way to fix the Game?

Dec 21, 2018
I still have the same issue and still dunno where to look or what file I need to edit to resolve this.

My Heroin has no voice in the H-scenes. the same problem in Object Control as well. also while on the title page/menu i have no audio (bgm). does anybody know why? Help would be greatly appreciated! :cry:

Edit: So I tried the previous version of Fallen Princess Knight (ver. 1.0 but could also be 1.1, not 100% sure). In the previous version, I have no Voice/Audio problems whatsoever. Anastia's Sex/Rape-lines are voiced perfectly, but in the newest version she has no voice during the sex/rape scenes...
Drugs are bad, mmkay? Heroine is the right spelling :ROFLMAO:

As for the issue, it sounds to me like your sound files are gone. Maybe they need to be re-imported in.

pleasetryme

Sep 17, 2023
well tried version 1 and 2 and both resource files in both folders or not still pixelated even with jap locale and restart and deleting the mico folder as well. the delusion cave shows no pixel but the animations all pixelated

2.80 star(s) 21 Votes