VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
. Yes, she slept with some random dude, yes she knew what she was doing, but she did so while under the influence of drugs and alcohol. These are not normal circumstances, and while she shouldn't be forgiven, she shouldn't be treated like a common whore.
Effectively under the influence of alcohol and drugs, WHICH SHE WILL VOLUNTARILY TAKE. No one was forcing her and she knew where doing so would lead. She is not a little girl. Sorry, but the excuse is too poor.
Please, if she even hid that she had a relationship with the mc. She clearly wanted to be in the market

Last edited:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Effectively under the influence of alcohol and drugs, WHICH SHE WILL VOLUNTARILY TAKE. No one was forcing her and she knew where doing so would lead. She is not a little girl. Sorry, but the excuse is too poor
Especially if both are under the influence :) They're equally as guilty.

Sep 3, 2020
Ava will be a recurring character throughout the game. I suggest you wait and play chapter 2 before you decide to write off a whole game just because you dislike her now. Just know I have my own plans for these characters. Everything has just been setup. The real story and meat of it all has yet to begin.

But at the end of the day, it's your life lol. You don't need to stick around if you don't want to.
well I love this game but I need to know will there be any force romances or sex scenes

what I'm asking is wil i have the freedom to choose

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
thank you thank you because I hate cheating
:):)
I for one also hate cheating, but from a storytelling perspective it can be subjectively really good (just because of the sheer amount of different emotions that can come in to play with it). I plan to make the cheating ex-bitch suffer and play ''emo boy'' towards her for as long as the dev is going to hopefully allow. She deserves to suffer for the pain she has caused, which will be a blast to behold. There was absolutely not even a SLIGHT bit of hesitation from her cheating on the MC so I can't see a way she can redeem herself (she also didn't seem very phased about the past when reuniting with MC either, seemed more smug than anything. certainly no hints of remorse...)

It was already quite nice seeing the look on her face when she got caught by the MC, but she's still got plenty more suffering ahead of her if I have anything to do with it :D

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I for one also hate cheating, but from a storytelling perspective it can be subjectively really good (just because of the sheer amount of different emotions that can come in to play with it). I plan to make the cheating ex-bitch suffer and play ''emo boy'' towards her for as long as the dev is going to hopefully allow. She deserves to suffer for the pain she has caused, which will be a blast to behold. There was absolutely not even a SLIGHT bit of hesitation from her cheating on the MC so I can't see a way she can redeem herself (she also didn't seem very phased about the past when reuniting with MC either, seemed more smug than anything. certainly no hints of remorse...)

It was already quite nice seeing the look on her face when she got caught by the MC, but she's still got plenty more suffering ahead of her if I have anything to do with it :D
That's what you get when you date an emancipated whore. That's why I prefer mannered virgins.

DreamReaper86

Jan 30, 2020
I was intrigued by the description but lo and behold there is no Android port. Oh please gods and android porters, please port this gem!

Went reading through the comments in case a f95 hero did make a port but something dawned on me. First I can also relate to how the dagger of the unfaithful feels. I have been in many relationships and thought it was love.

But there is only one that I really feel like it was genuine. She pulled the same stunt. Drunk at a party. I was completely crushed for months. She came back asking for a 2nd chance said she truly loved me blah blah blah. I fuckin bought into it! We got back together. It just now dawned on me, almost 18 years later. I was a total cuck to take her back like that lmao. Luckily it was only a couple of weeks before I came to my senses and ditched her. Oh yeah she was also pregnant with another man's baby. xD Jesus I really didn't want to let go did I.
Anyways end rant, this vn looks great and I can't wait to try it.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
ok with Ava, everything is clear... :mad:
in the abyss her if she really slept with that bastard
During the MC's flashback at the store, Annie says: you know i'm with Richard
who is this guy? and then the MC asks screenshot0001.png
Is Dick the other asshole from the Ava flashback party? or was the MC just swearing?
P.S. I'm not very good at English so I ask for clarification so as not to make a mistake
and why are there images from Summer's Gone in the images/messenger folder? the developers are somehow connected? :unsure:

Last edited:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Fallen Roads - v0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
who is this guy? and then the MC asks screenshot0001.png screenshot0001.png
Is Dick the other asshole from the Ava flashback party? or was the MC just swearing?
Richard, Dick. It looks like this Annie girl not much better than Ava, it just so happens that she wasn't the MC's girlfriend. It seems he attracts the most unreliable, frivolous and unscrupulous representatives of the female kind.

So far, the best girl is the receptionist at the hotel, I hope she will be a possible love interest.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Mc even mentioned he is only attracting the people that hurt him the most.
I hope chapter 2 flushes out most of the story so the real chapters can begin. apart from that it looks like really well made first release.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
So you are saying it's okay to be with someone who has openly cheated on you just because they are sorry ......

Yeah it's no wonder men during this generation are totally emasculated if that's their line of thought

Be it one guy or a 1000 ,cheating is cheating , there is no other way around it and what's there to empathize ? That she is having family problems with her mom so we should just excuse what she did lol
Agree, even if she did nothing with that guy (it will be unlikely since she is in bed with him naked) but even if nothing happened between them she did still go with him, sleep in the same bed and betray the mc trust.

Mc even mentioned he is only attracting the people that hurt him the most.
I hope chapter 2 flushes out most of the story so the real chapters can begin. apart from that it looks like really well made first release.
Edit: Seems like we are forced to keep seeing her in the game, is nice and all to have the choice to not romance her but for me is a must to have a choice to tell her to fuck off and never see her face again in the game, since is confirmed that won't happen anytime soon guess I better drop the game.

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
ok with Ava, everything is clear... :mad:
in the abyss her if she really slept with that bastard
who is this guy? and then the MC asks View attachment 998920
P.S. I'm not very good at English so I ask for clarification so as not to make a mistake
and why are there images from Summer's Gone in the images/messenger folder? the developers are somehow connected? :unsure:
dick can be used as short fr richard, so they are the same person

Reactions: Zero919

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
There are very unlikable female characters in this game, I already don't give a fuck about any of them. Ava is already completely dead to me, and there can be no redemption arc in my eyes for her. Everyone just has to admit she died from the start, and yet she will be one of the main girls in the game, what a crazy idea. I also didn't see anything good in Annie. That young mom is not so bad "so far", but she wants to cheat on her husband? It doesn't really help to make her a likable character in my eyes. And dev said that this is not NTR when your girlfriend willingly goes to fuck with some random dude, and at the same time does not tell anyone that you are dating? Ok, you're wrong, but you can interpret what we saw as you like. She took his hand and they went upstairs, MC finds them naked, and she says it's not what you think, if it's not NTR then I don't know what NTR is, but we haven't seen the sex scene right? They could just sleep naked, this is completely normal, so it's not NTR? And it was a long time ago, let's just forgive her, hah this is really crazy. I'll see what will happen in next chapters but from the very beginning emotions are very negative, and I do not want to hate this game, but when there is not one likable character in it, and NTR happens from the very beginning, then what is there good to say? And now you won't surprise anyone with good renders.

Lucian Light

Oct 10, 2017
Who the fucks makes a cheating bitch a main LI lmaoo u know that most of the people (at least those that aren't cucks) are going to ignore her as much as they can right? You wasting time on that character but meh its your game, also for those expecting for a way to avoid her that much is probably a no no, the dev already said that she will be a RECURRING character, meaning she will be in the game and interact with the mc for most of the game, soooo dont get your hopes up.

Also those defending the bitch with lame ass excuses please do yourself a favor and start loving you more.

This game ain't for me, if it was only at the beginning and never see her again (without seeing anything of the cheating), but noo she is a fucking main LI yikes and she will be bothering the mc for almost all the game, sometimes the best weapon against this bitches is indifference.
Ava will be a recurring character throughout the game
fdc7376b279e4b99392857966a134c7e.gif

Yusuf69

Chad
Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
This is probably gonna be the last thing I say on the matter but in regards to seeing Ava again, you may be presented with a choice to let her go, but that's not something that will happen anytime soon. If she's currently in the game, it's for a reason and it's to elevate the story. This game isn't a harem sim, or what have you. It's based on reality, and your choices do inevitably affect the ending. Everything I'm doing has a purpose. As it says in the description, this game has mental health undertones, deals with serious issues from time to time and it also makes you see all sides. This game will make you emotionally attached to my characters and it will be shown why they are the way they are and what the future has in store for them. I hope for those that really can't handle Ava, hopefully future chapters will convince you otherwise.

To everyone else who's waiting patiently to see the rest of the story in order to get the full context of everything, I sincerely thank you. I will do my best to deliver a story of great quality that will satisfy you. ❤

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes