VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I'd be kicking her to the curb or keeping her for a fuck but putting her out on the corner to earn some $. She wants to be a hoe she can really be one.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
I'm willing to wait until after ch.2 but right now I just don't understand how it could work out. If I'm supposed to make choices like in real life the trip would be less crowded. I'm assuming he won't tell Annie because if he did I don't see how she would be ok travelling with Ava if she really was the MC's friend.

Hopefully ch.2 will answer the questions I have because I definitely need some. Good luck either way to the dev

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Fallen roads v0.1

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

D

Deleted member 949883

This is probably gonna be the last thing I say on the matter but in regards to seeing Ava again, you may be presented with a choice to let her go, but that's not something that will happen anytime soon. If she's currently in the game, it's for a reason and it's to elevate the story. This game isn't a harem sim, or what have you. It's based on reality, and your choices do inevitably affect the ending. Everything I'm doing has a purpose. As it says in the description, this game has mental health undertones, deals with serious issues from time to time and it also makes you see all sides. This game will make you emotionally attached to my characters and it will be shown why they are the way they are and what the future has in store for them. I hope for those that really can't handle Ava, hopefully future chapters will convince you otherwise.

To everyone else who's waiting patiently to see the rest of the story in order to get the full context of everything, I sincerely thank you. I will do my best to deliver a story of great quality that will satisfy you. ❤

If it was based on reality then we should have the option to tell her to leave and find another way to new york because thats what most people would do in reality rather than be stuck with someone like that in a car for who knows how long.

That said I am not asking you to change the story and I dont mean to kink shame. I know people like cheating content and there is nothing wrong with that. Its just not for me. I am just annoyed I downloaded this game as I was mislead by the tags/thread description which is not your fault as you arent the thread creator. Develop the game you want and best wishes for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Valeck
D

Deleted member 949883

Cheating isn't on a scale with murder, generally. Otherwise, we'd see killings in most NTR games ...

Let's keep it on-topic to the game and spare the hyperbole, please.

Can we please add the cheating or the ntr tags to this and remove the romance tag? I ask since you are a mod. There can be future/planned tags as part of the description but I think it would be good to keep the current tags accurate. The reason you have so much drama is because the information on the original post is misleading and inaccurate.

At the very least if not a tag can you please add a warning about cheating in the game description? I often use the search function to find games and incorrect tags defeats its purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
What a game! I loved it! There are few games that I really love and that give me that feeling of being inside the game, and of course now this is one of them.

Added to my favorite list!<3

Reactions: AlphaBit
Jul 15, 2020
I played a lot of games on the computer and I didn't get any errors, but this game gives an error as soon as I enter the game I don't know why, is there a solution to this? Error says FallenRoads.exe stopped running/working Yusuf69

Last edited:

LazyLamb

Jun 10, 2018
This game is the perfect example to portray something that I feel is important to acknowledge.

Many games in the AVN community, especially of late, have started focusing more on the storytelling aspect rather than just mindlessly satisfying kinks of the player. It's pretty clear that the developer wanted to tell a story first and foremost and then think about all the other aspects, so I think that it's only right to wait and watch the story unfold first and then decide if it's worth it or not, this story seems personal so I think it's fine if the MC doesn't do exactly what I, as a player wants to do because clearly I'm not supposed to see myself in the MC but rather just watch his story unfold.

Do I hate cheating? Yes. If I was the MC, would I have ever let someone who cheated on me go on a 2 day road trip with me? Absolutely not. But I think that doesn't matter because this isn't my story, it's the story the developer wants to tell and I'm fine if it doesn't align directly with my own views.

You've done a phenomenal job here bokettogames and I hope to see more from you!

Jul 15, 2020
This game is the perfect example to portray something that I feel is important to acknowledge.

Many games in the AVN community, especially of late, have started focusing more on the storytelling aspect rather than just mindlessly satisfying kinks of the player. It's pretty clear that the developer wanted to tell a story first and foremost and then think about all the other aspects, so I think that it's only right to wait and watch the story unfold first and then decide if it's worth it or not, this story seems personal so I think it's fine if the MC doesn't do exactly what I, as a player wants to do because clearly I'm not supposed to see myself in the MC but rather just watch his story unfold.

Do I hate cheating? Yes. If I was the MC, would I have ever let someone who cheated on me go on a 2 day road trip with me? Absolutely not. But I think that doesn't matter because this isn't my story, it's the story the developer wants to tell and I'm fine if it doesn't align directly with my own views.

You've done a phenomenal job here bokettogames and I hope to see more from you!
Same Thinking

Reactions: LazyLamb
Sep 3, 2020
Not really, the MC isn't cheating. He is helping her to cheat. The MC has no one that he needs to be loyal to that is waiting for him at home.

Agreed.

If I can I don't play the MC as a cheater. Not all games allow me to not cheat though. Regardless, the MC fucking a married woman doesn't make him a cheater, it makes her a cheater.
well he may not be a cheater

but he knows she's married and he still chose to sleep with her that means the mc is just as bad as she is

it just like your friend robbed a bank and you were the getaway driver but it's just my opinion
:D

Reactions: Valeck

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Definitely can see this being very good. Definitely will keep an eye out on it, because the story will be interesting to see played out. Already nervous about outcomes and it's only Chapter 1, so thanks for that. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
MC and Annie are on a road trip together. Ava is just the hitchhiker they picked up. Once Annie learns who Ava is and what she did to MC, there needs to be a compelling reason why both Annie and MC don't tell Ava she's on her own again.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
MC and Annie are on a road trip together. Ava is just the hitchhiker they picked up. Once Annie learns who Ava is and what she did to MC, there needs to be a compelling reason why both Annie and MC don't tell Ava she's on her own again.
Everything else aside this is the fundamental question of the game. What believable or "realistic" reason can there be for the MC and his best friend to continue driving the cheating ex-girlfriend/hitchhiker? I hope the MC doesn't keep it to himself for the entire trip, how can he and Annie possibly be "best friends" or even just long time friends yet he refuses to tell her anything about the person they picked up as a hitchhiker? I understand being depressed but that doesn't suddenly render you unable to talk.

To me how the developer handles that conversation will decide whether this game is worth following. I am not going to rehash any of the previous discussion about cheating and excluding characters. However, I do think that having the MC not talk at all for an entire multi-day car ride while giving his ex-girlfriend a lift wouldn't be very realistic.

As always that's just my opinion.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Everything else aside this is the fundamental question of the game. What believable or "realistic" reason can there be for the MC and his best friend to continue driving the cheating ex-girlfriend/hitchhiker? I hope the MC doesn't keep it to himself for the entire trip, how can he and Annie possibly be "best friends" or even just long time friends yet he refuses to tell her anything about the person they picked up as a hitchhiker? I understand being depressed but that doesn't suddenly render you unable to talk.

To me how the developer handles that conversation will decide whether this game is worth following. I am not going to rehash any of the previous discussion about cheating and excluding characters. However, I do think that having the MC not talk at all for an entire multi-day car ride while giving his ex-girlfriend a lift wouldn't be very realistic.

As always that's just my opinion.
Agreed. I WANT to follow this story, but I want the story to be believable. There is currently no harm in leaving Ava behind. She'd be right where she was before MC came along.

As it stands, MC will be miserable if Ava is around. Annie will, if she finds out, agree that having Ava around is bad juju all around.

The Dev has a bit of a challenge to overcome to get the MC and Annie to agree to keeping Ava around. There are currently absolutely no pros, and significant cons to that decision.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
FUCK AVA. seriously. I don't drink or smoke but i heard these things looses up your inhibitions slightly. If ava was actually in love she would have rejected that asshole even in that state. These are the same girls who get angry about something and then go fuck someone.

I had a theory that ava's friends made it look like they had sex when ava passed out after drinking and then took her to bryan's room, took a picture and asked bryan to stay there to make it look like they had sex but then it was shown that she and bryan went to the room together so that sex framing thing is out of the question.

Going by developer's comments i am guessing he's gonna show that she did not have sex that night. If not that then developer will make her likable by telling she never dated anyone after that incident. Either way it's a big NO for me.

She's one of the main 2 love interests and that means there will be A LOT of content I'll skip in every update. looks like I'll play after every 2-3 updates. btw it was gutsy for a new developer to have a cheater as LI.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Can we please add the cheating or the ntr tags to this and remove the romance tag? I ask since you are a mod. There can be future/planned tags as part of the description but I think it would be good to keep the current tags accurate. The reason you have so much drama is because the information on the original post is misleading and inaccurate.

At the very least if not a tag can you please add a warning about cheating in the game description? I often use the search function to find games and incorrect tags defeats its purpose.
I've been lurking on F95 for a year and decided to come out of the shadows and make my first post because this developer did such an amazing job at creating mystery, intrigue, and emotion around the characters. Maybe the reason cheating/ntr tags weren't added is because we don't know yet for sure if Ava cheated. We see her getting wasted at a party, go upstairs with the dude, and then it cuts away and we don't see her again until the next morning. Many different scenarios could've played out in this timeframe. Of course, some reasonably ask how does she end up nude? What if she spent most of the time innocently talking about old times with Bryce as a departing friend, got sick and threw up on her clothes, and Bryce left the room to let her sleep it off? He then went back downstairs to continue to party with friends and then later stumbled back into his own bed while Ava was still asleep? Point is, we don't know because the developer set up the scene so perfectly to tease and provoke the audience.

I had a similar situation happen to me where my girlfriend back in high school couldn't make it to my party. Her best friend and I ended up almost naked knocked out drunk in the same bed after having a long conversation because she was in a bad relationship. I'm an old geezer, so there were no smartphones back then to take video of us. But when I woke up, my girlfriend was hovering over me and her best friend. She was a little upset at first at the situation, but remained calm and listened to the explanation. Her best friend and I never touched each other before, during, or after our relationship. In fact, my gf and I stayed together for years after that incident and didn't break up until junior year of college for other reasons. We still stay in contact and she is friends with my wife.

Ava might be a cheater, or maybe she'll surprise us and end up a sympathetic heroine, while the mc ends up being the one that exacerbates situations because of his own baggage. I am making a tentative prediction that as the story unfolds, many who have been attacking Ava will look at her as a very viable romance option in the future. Regardless, kudos to the developer for doing such awesome work that it forced a chicken shit like me out from hiding to finally speak up here.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I've been lurking on F95 for a year and decided to come out of the shadows and make my first post because this developer did such an amazing job at creating mystery, intrigue, and emotion around the characters. Maybe the reason cheating/ntr tags weren't added is because we don't know yet for sure if Ava cheated. We see her getting wasted at a party, go upstairs with the dude, and then it cuts away and we don't see her again until the next morning. Many different scenarios could've played out in this timeframe. Of course, some reasonably ask how does she end up nude? What if she spent most of the time innocently talking about old times with Bryce as a departing friend, got sick and threw up on her clothes, and Bryce left the room to let her sleep it off? He then went back downstairs to continue to party with friends and then later stumbled back into his own bed while Ava was still asleep? Point is, we don't know because the developer set up the scene so perfectly to tease and provoke the audience.

I had a similar situation happen to me where my girlfriend back in high school couldn't make it to my party. Her best friend and I ended up almost naked knocked out drunk in the same bed after having a long conversation because she was in a bad relationship. I'm an old geezer, so there were no smartphones back then to take video of us. But when I woke up, my girlfriend was hovering over me and her best friend. She was a little upset at first at the situation, but remained calm and listened to the explanation. Her best friend and I never touched each other before, during, or after our relationship. In fact, my gf and I stayed together for years after that incident and didn't break up until junior year of college for other reasons. We still stay in contact and she is friends with my wife.

Ava might be a cheater, or maybe she'll surprise us and end up a sympathetic heroine, while the mc ends up being the one that exacerbates situations because of his own baggage. I am making a tentative prediction that as the story unfolds, many who have been attacking Ava will look at her as a very viable romance option in the future. Regardless, kudos to the developer for doing such awesome work that it forced a chicken shit like me out from hiding to finally speak up here.
I would point to your theory with great pleasure if it weren't for a detail. She is totally naked. If ishe were with the underwear it could be as you say, but the absence of all clothes leaves little doubt about what happened there. It was the famous farewell fuck to the old love that she would think would have no consequences because the mc would never find out and the guy who has fucked her goes away. Any other explanation would be to square the circle. It simply should have been reflected in the tags and there would have been no controversy

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes