VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Need more backstory.. if Ava cheated she's on thin ice, hear her out if it comes to that if there's a possibility she didn't. Cheating is one thing, but if she cheated knowing the mc was already in a fragile emotional state that's quite another, in that case we kick the bitch out while driving down the highway.. based on his reaction that morning I'm going to assume he wasn't exactly a happy go lucky emotionally stable guy prior to that.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Need more backstory.. if Ava cheated she's on thin ice, hear her out if it comes to that if there's a possibility she didn't. Cheating is one thing, but if she cheated knowing the mc was already in a fragile emotional state that's quite another, in that case we kick the bitch out while driving down the highway.. based on his reaction that morning I'm going to assume he wasn't exactly a happy go lucky emotionally stable guy prior to that.
Exactly :D(y)

Reactions: cbsx and MrFriendly

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I think it's much easier. The MC is just a wimpy, sissy cuckold. It can be seen by his abnormal behavior, when he just shut up and did not dare to say a word and only mumbled something. Even when his "girl friend" who decided against his will to pick up a hitchhiker, he had neither the balls nor the courage to defend his decision not to. So, I think he will be crushed by the character and he will forgive everyone, and then he will raise a black baby, because he will be told that the father is the one who raised the child. I think that this Ava cheated on him, knowing that he was just a schmuck and a loser. And the tears she shed were not for him, but for Bruce, who had been beaten. That's the whole story.

As for the words: "You don't know anything, let the developer write the story." I will answer that all these stories are far from new and they also don't have many outcomes. I don't want to offend anyone, but let's be honest, I doubt that we are witnessing the birth of a Nobel laureate in literature who will invent something completely new. There's nothing wrong with that, because all this was written long ago. So we can well assume how everything will develop, and be absolutely right about it.

Maybe I was too harsh. In the end, I could have acted the same way. But, what I want to say. His behavior indicates that he has not forgotten about her as some terrible nightmare, that he still feels something about her and therefore a love future is still opened for them. So, no matter what the player feels and thinks, we can't change the thoughts and motives of the main character, because he doubts whether to give another chance or not.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Was just thinking about this, don't remember exact dialogue and I'm at work and can't check but I recall Annie talking about if it was worth it, whatever her plan is.. is it possible she set it up to meet Ava, maybe she knows more about it than he does? I just assumed she was after the D, but that's a pretty big fucking coinkidink...

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
I think it's much easier. The MC is just a wimpy, sissy cuckold. It can be seen by his abnormal behavior, when he just shut up and did not dare to say a word and only mumbled something. Even when his "girl friend" who decided against his will to pick up a hitchhiker, he had neither the balls nor the courage to defend his decision not to. So, I think he will be crushed by the character and he will forgive everyone, and then he will raise a black baby, because he will be told that the father is the one who raised the child. I think that this Ava cheated on him, knowing that he was just a schmuck and a loser. And the tears she shed were not for him, but for Bruce, who had been beaten. That's the whole story.

As for the words: "You don't know anything, let the developer write the story." I will answer that all these stories are far from new and they also don't have many outcomes. I don't want to offend anyone, but let's be honest, I doubt that we are witnessing the birth of a Nobel laureate in literature who will invent something completely new. There's nothing wrong with that, because all this was written long ago. So we can well assume how everything will develop, and be absolutely right about it.

Maybe I was too harsh. In the end, I could have acted the same way. But, what I want to say. His behavior indicates that he has not forgotten about her as some terrible nightmare, that he still feels something about her and therefore a love future is still opened for them. So, no matter what the player feels and thinks, we can't change the thoughts and motives of the main character, because he doubts whether to give another chance or not.
Some of you guys wtf, you take things so serious ! May i take this opportunity to say its a game vn 'IS NOT Fekin REAL' (god help us if ever watch a 'Marvel' movie haha Its very very good start for 0.01 well done the Devs !

NyVar

May 23, 2020

I get the point, and though i agree that he did not have much of a spine yet, he is depressed and probably is crippled with anxiety. Dont know if you know how that works, but one only enter confrontation when you are backed in a corner :p It doesnt make one weak, or a cuck :p This is ofc a specualation from my side. And kind of a hope aswell. That he will rise up and get out of his rut :)

Reactions: cbsx

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Great renders and smooth animations. Fairly decent story. I like the MC a lot, and the way he carries himself so far giving his current situation. I thought he handled the situation with Ava and Bryce as well as anyone could have. Love will make you do things.. he was hurt and decided to take it out on Bryce's face.

My thing is this...even if Eva didn’t cuck MC for Bryce what excuse could she have had to be sleeping naked with him? "Oh, I'm sorry it was 110 degrees in the room so we decided to take off our clothes, then we fell asleep naked. But trust me nothing happened though". Like how can she spent this, if nothing happened? Are we gonna say Bryce took advantage of her? I hope not, because that would be a cop out. Also, she CHOSE to go upstairs with him in the first place. Another question if she had, in fact cheated on Mc then what type of welcoming was she expecting to receive from him? I’m getting LOP vibes, which is touch and go for me. But overall I’m still pleased with this release. I hope just hope MC has Annie to catch him when he’s falling, she’s a beautiful character and I like her a lot.

Jun 11, 2020
This definitely is not gonna be one of those childish peek on mom games, shits about to get deep and serious. But I love it, I'm not gonna jump on the Ava is a slut bandwagon until I hear her side, although that scene with Bryce was not a good look for her.

Tribal chief

Dec 22, 2020
Is it now a trand to make a game on reality
First dream of reality then summers goan and now this (and top of that this game might have NTR to Wow)
How much more this type of games are going to be made

Now we have to face the reality in games to
For the god sake plz don't make more games on reality if u have lots of money then use then form any other things don't make games like this

We need more games like WVM

I hope this trand will stop soon

Last edited:

JudasICarrot

Jun 19, 2019
Is it now a trand to make a game on reality
First dream of reality then summers goan and now this (and top of that this game might have NTR to Wow)
How much more this type of games are going to be made

Now we have to face the reality in games to
For the god sake plz don't make more games on reality if u have lots of money then use then form any other things don't make games like this

We need more games like WVM

I hope this trand will stop soon
You don't want people to make compelling stories? If you just want fucking here you go:

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
Don't worry, still writing what I want. I don't plan on abandoning this game. This is F95, I expected NTR backlash, so I'm not as surprised. Although I won't deny, that some people definitely made me question their ability to look at the bigger picture.

Thank you and everyone else who's having constructive dialogue regarding the story and characters. Can't wait for you all to experience chapter 2! :)
As mentioned, I'm an old fart who avoids social media like the plague with a strong phobia regarding online transactions. There have been several games that I've enjoyed, but this one really hit home for me for personal reasons. I'm along for the ride no matter where you take the story. I really want to make my first Patreon donation to this one. It's pitiful, but give me a few days to gather courage to take the step.

pochops

Jul 4, 2020
I get the point, and though i agree that he did not have much of a spine yet, he is depressed and probably is crippled with anxiety. Dont know if you know how that works, but one only enter confrontation when you are backed in a corner :p It doesnt make one weak, or a cuck :p This is ofc a specualation from my side. And kind of a hope aswell. That he will rise up and get out of his rut :)
Not only that, but we're not even sure why the mc was in deep depression in the first place. The Ava situation may only be a part of why he's in a funk. Who is this "her" the mc and his childhood friend (forget her name) keep mentioning? Why does he have the photo turned in his house to avoid looking at it? Is that another girlfriend, or even his own mother who fucked up his life and is a drug addict in jail or some shit? This dude could have so much baggage he overreacted with Ava and completely shut her and everyone else out without trying to understand the circumstances. Or Ava could be the worst lying, cheating hoe in history. I'm anxious to find out.

Reactions: NyVar

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Any chance this game will have a signature soon? I want to add some newer games to my rotation but it may be too early.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes