VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Im going to shock you all and ask a REAL question.
Even if do not forgive her after all these years. As the MC would you be able to move the fuck on or you gunna harbor it forever?

Reactions: Otaku_Bob

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Even if do not forgive her after all these years. As the MC would you be able to move the fuck on or you gunna harbor it forever?
Depends on what happens when her and the MC do finally have a proper talk about it. Even if she didn't sleep with Bryce I expect her to own up to all the shitty things she did that she knew she shouldn't have done leading up to going upstairs with Bryce.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Depends on what happens when her and the MC do finally have a proper talk about it. Even if she didn't sleep with Bryce I expect her to own up to all the shitty things she did that she knew she shouldn't have done leading up to going upstairs with Bryce.
lets go with scenario A, she owns that she fucks up even is she did drugs and drink. Same question I posted

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah the MC will move on and avoid AVA as much as possible

At least thats how im gonna go forward with it

No matter how the dev is gonna spin this story with AVA

She crossed way too many lines already to make me trust her again

Shame tho caus AVA was a nice model

But yeah if she already crossing so many lines then cheating or not wouldnt even matter

Caus it shows shes willing to cross those lines again giving the oppurtunity

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Honestly if i were in the MC's shoes i wouldn't try and keep holding onto that negativity within my mind , sure it would hurt like hell as it should especially if you cared enough for the person but in the long term it's much healthier to let it go and in the process i would make it a point to permanently cut ties with the person as them being around would bring up those negative emotions but with separation and time they will melt away , i have seen too many people irl going through the headaches of being cheated and it has actually made me thankful that i have never taken relationships too seriously and cause of that i personally feel free as a bird and i adore the feeling

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Yeah the MC will move on and avoid AVA as much as possible

At least thats how im gonna go forward with it

No matter how the dev is gonna spin this story with AVA

She crossed way too many lines already to make me trust her again

Shame tho caus AVA was a nice model

But yeah if she already crossing so many lines then cheating or not wouldnt even matter

Caus it shows shes willing to cross those lines again giving the oppurtunity
Agreed. For the moment at least Ava can wallow in her own guilt and I don't see why she should expect MC to give her closure for her mistakes.

Reactions: michael1984

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Honestly if i were in the MC's shoes i wouldn't try and keep holding onto that negativity within my mind , sure it would hurt like hell as it should especially if you cared enough for the person but in the long term it's much healthier to let it go and in the process i would make it a point to permanently cut ties with the person as them being around would bring up those negative emotions but with separation and time they will melt away , i have seen too many people irl going through the headaches of being cheated and it has actually made me thankful that i have never taken relationships too seriously and cause of that i personally feel free as a bird and i adore the feeling
Had it happen to me and I got right back on the horse and fucked several of her friends over the course of a month to get over it. What's even funnier is that 2 years later I bumped into her sister and we've now been married for 14 years. So I'm with you MC needs to forgive himself for being an idiot and let go of his hate for himself.

Reactions: Hazeti

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
My for real for real answer, it was a 3 month thing. three months. Have longer realtionship with ppl from school and coworkers than 3 months.
Forgive her? No and MC is allowed not to as the hurt party in that situation.
But hung up on a 3month fling? theres no LOVE in 3months pshhhhhhh.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Opening post said:
"Fallen Roads" is about a depressed young male who goes on a road trip with his childhood best friend...

[Genre]
Male protagonist, Big boobs, Big ass

"avoid the clichés many Adult Visual Novels contain"
So far, not really a good start to avoiding clichés. ;)
All snark aside, I wish you luck. Games on there that have the possibility making you feel things are pretty rare.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Had it happen to me and I got right back on the horse and fucked several of her friends over the course of a month to get over it. What's even funnier is that 2 years later I bumped into her sister and we've now been married for 14 years. So I'm with you MC needs to forgive himself for being an idiot and let go of his hate for himself.
Glad you had your happy ending dude and yes forgiving yourself for being fooled is a big part of the healing process or a way of bringing that positivity back again and i am guessing family gatherings can get a bit odd now and then :p but at the end of the day if YOU ARE HAPPY that is what matters most the rest is secondary

Reactions: Demonspike666

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
My for real for real answer, it was a 3 month thing. three months. Have longer realtionship with ppl from school and coworkers than 3 months.
Forgive her? No and MC is allowed not to as the hurt party in that situation.
But hung up on a 3month fling? theres no LOVE in 3months pshhhhhhh.
It can and does happen. When you're young and in love that kind of betrayal can leave scars that never truly heal. Especially as it's hinted that the MC didn't come from the most stable of backgrounds to begin with.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The thing that makes AVA a bad character rite of the bat is the fact she didnt mention her relation with the mc to her friends

Broke the mc trust when she started drinking and doing drugs while she could easily been saying nope i had enough

Even took her crush Bryce his hand and went upstairs willingly with him

And even if she didnt have sex with Bryce it dont matter caus of all the previous points

But tbh the MC was dating above his leaguge with AVA anyways

The problem know is how can the MC relax with her always around him will only bring back bad memmories for the guy

And i know some simps will be defending her actions but lets be real AVA had plenty of chances to do the right thing and already blown it

And no exuse or talk coming from AVA will change that

The nerve of AVA tho coming on the roof and saying this is all i get

Man she is lucky the mc even said one word... I would have ghosted her :LOL:

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Glad you had your happy ending dude and yes forgiving yourself for being fooled is a big part of the healing process or a way of bringing that positivity back again and i am guessing family gatherings can get a bit odd now and then :p but at the end of the day if YOU ARE HAPPY that is what matters most the rest is secondary
They're glorious to be honest especially as I know she's envious of how happy we are with our kids whilst she's single and childless. I've never forgiven her for what she did but I'm glad I ended up with the right sister which wouldn't have happened if she hadn't shown me what a shitty person she is.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
The thing that makes AVA a bad character rite of the bat is the fact she didnt mention her relation with the mc to her friends

Broke the mc trust when she started drinking and doing drugs while she could easily been saying nope i had enough

Even took her crush Bryce his hand and went upstairs willingly with him

And even if she didnt have sex with Bryce it dont matter caus of all the previous points

But tbh the MC was dating above his leaguge with AVA anyways

The problem know is how can the MC relax with her always around him will only bring back bad memmories for the guy

And i know some simps will be defending her actions but lets be real AVA had plenty of chances to do the right thing and already blown it

And no exuse or talk coming from AVA will change that

The nerve of AVA tho coming on the roof and saying this is all i get

Man she is lucky the mc even said one word... I would have ghosted her :LOL:
Yeah that bit where Ava is like is that it really pissed me off. I get wanting some kind of closure but acting like a conceited prick isn't the right way to go about it. She knew it as well as she knew she got the reaction she deserved.

Last edited:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
... I would have ghosted her :LOL:
Best choice and tbh I don't feel like the MC should feel some kind of obligation towards her and even acknowledge her attempts of connecting again but ofc we are going to be forced into it for plot reasons but hope we get the choice to completely ignore her and progress the story

They're glorious to be honest especially as I know she's envious of how happy we are with our kids whilst she's single and childless. I've never forgiven her for what she did but I'm glad I ended up with the right sister which wouldn't have happened if she hadn't shown me what a shitty person she is.
Moving on with your life and trying to improve yourself is the best kind of revenge , glad you came out of it stronger

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Best choice and tbh I don't feel like the MC should feel some kind of obligation towards her and even acknowledge her attempts of connecting again but ofc we are going to be forced into it for plot reasons but hope we get the choice to completely ignore her and progress the story

Moving on with your life and trying to improve yourself is the best kind of revenge , glad you came out of it stronger
The only way to move on my friend. If you let yourself wallow in misery too long you'll end up hating people and sabotaging your future relationships. Seen it happen all too often.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
If she had a twin sister, or a little sister that looked like Ava did when she was MC's girlfriend, I would forgive her if she introduced me to her, so I could make her my new girlfriend :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes