VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think it's pretty obvious that there's something strange about the whole situation. There are facts that we know for sure. And then there are other things that MC assumed and that they could or not have happened.

What we do know: We know for a fact that Ava was at that party and that she used to have a crush on Bryce. We know that she used to drink and take drugs in the past and that she told MC she would stay away from them. We know that her friends Sarah and Natasha were very eager for her to join them in drinking and getting stoned and also trying to get her together with Bryce. We also know that Ava didn't tell them she was dating MC. So, we can condemn Ava for these two things: Taking the drinks and drugs and not telling the others she was dating MC.

What we don't know and can only speculate: We don't know for a fact if Ava had sex with Bryce, as all that was shown to us was her lying naked on the bed, together with him, and MC saying he received some compromising photos from her, thus prompting him to go to her and showing up there while she was still asleep. While this does not bode well for Ava, she could have been set up. It actually seems to point to that, imo. It seems (to me) that her friends orchestrated the whole situation in order to trigger a breakup between Ava and MC; I believe her friends purposefully got Ava drunk and stoned in order to make her have sex with Bryce while under the influence. I don't know if she did or not, for sure, but even if she resisted and stayed faithful, and ended up just passing out, they could still have taken pictures of them lying down on the bed and sent them to MC, leading him there for a confrontation with a similar result to what actually ended up happening.
I think you forget another fact that we also know. She rubbed with Bryan dancing and willingly gave him her hand to climb upstairs alone with him. No one forced her into all of this. As I said, if a misunderstanding has been attempted, it has been taken too far and any explanation will be at least absurd.

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
I think you forget another fact that we also know. She rubbed with Bryan dancing and willingly gave him her hand to climb upstairs alone with him. No one forced her into all of this. As I said, if a misunderstanding has been attempted, it has been taken too far and any explanation will be at least absurd.
Exactly. Even if it turns out that there was no sex as such, it will not justify her.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yeah like i previously stated there already been to many red flags been passed by AVA

Even witout the sex she already went too far

So i dont know why the dev did this i gues for the drama or tension

But having one of the main Love Interest already do something like this is completly crazy

The only thing that can remotly make things better for AVA will be if she gives us a hall pass meaning we can bone anyone we like witout any issue from her

But even that i wont accept ... Caus how can i trust her again at a party after all that

And what makes matters worse AVA will be with us for the long haul

Hope there will be choices to walk past her witout a word or make her understand we not interested in her and her exuse :LOL:

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Yeah like i previously stated there already been to many red flags been passed by AVA

But having one of the main Love Interest already do something like this is completly crazy

The only thing that can remotly make things better for AVA will be if she gives us a hall pass meaning we can bone anyone we like witout any issue from her

But even that i wont accept ... Caus how can i trust her again at a party after all that

Hope there will be choices to walk past her witout a word or make her understand we not interested in her and her exuse :LOL:
Not the first game to have a cheating ex come back (College kings is first to come to mind and that ex full on blamed drinking)

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021

From what I've gathered from the dev on discord it will be an option to be cold to her even if she is one of the two LI's. Still I do want to hear what she has to say for herself and what she did.

zackjack177

Apr 2, 2020
Emily apparently hasn't learned her lesson judging by her actions in that game. It will be interesting to see if Ava has.
I refer to you my previous post on Ava and the time in between
" moneys still on blaming substance abuse, she got even worse after THE EVENT, hit rock bottom and now she sober and is on way to a 4th world (YES EVEN WORSE THAN 3RD WORLD) country to help starving children to show she is good person so we must forgive"

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think it's pretty obvious that there's something strange about the whole situation. There are facts that we know for sure. And then there are other things that MC assumed and that they could or not have happened.

What we do know: We know for a fact that Ava was at that party and that she used to have a crush on Bryce. We know that she used to drink and take drugs in the past and that she told MC she would stay away from them. We know that her friends Sarah and Natasha were very eager for her to join them in drinking and getting stoned and also trying to get her together with Bryce. We also know that Ava didn't tell them she was dating MC. So, we can condemn Ava for these two things: Taking the drinks and drugs and not telling the others she was dating MC.

What we don't know and can only speculate: We don't know for a fact if Ava had sex with Bryce, as all that was shown to us was her lying naked on the bed, together with him, and MC saying he received some compromising photos from her, thus prompting him to go to her and showing up there while she was still asleep. While this does not bode well for Ava, she could have been set up. It actually seems to point to that, imo. It seems (to me) that her friends orchestrated the whole situation in order to trigger a breakup between Ava and MC; I believe her friends purposefully got Ava drunk and stoned in order to make her have sex with Bryce while under the influence. I don't know if she did or not, for sure, but even if she resisted and stayed faithful, and ended up just passing out, they could still have taken pictures of them lying down on the bed and sent them to MC, leading him there for a confrontation with a similar result to what actually ended up happening.
Like Hazeti did quoting Eminem (What? fell on his dick?)........ and even if she did not cheat on the mc, she did still let him grind on her and go with him to bed etc (That still counts as betrayal and something unforgivable to me)
For me is very simple, if the next update doesn't have a choice to tell her "Fuck off, I don't want to see your face ever again", the game will simply go to my ignore list, no point in playing something that forces you on things.
No matter if they set her up, she did still do all those things willingly (she could have pushed the guy off, not drink, go to her house sooner, and not do all that shit).
Not even the dev will be able to defend those points even if she was drugged, she could have avoided all that (fuck, she even lies to the mc).

Exactly, there is no redeeming arc for her no matter how much the dev tries now, for me there is no way to forgive that kind of betrayal.

(That choice of accept apology or silence is BS, the choice should have been accept apology or tell her to fuck off and tell her we don't want to see her again)

Last edited:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
the animations in this game are insane.

make the other top games look bad in comparison level.

only Strange Nights and CoBD come to mind of being in a similar high level.

congrats to the developer.

Reactions: pochops

G3nn_ji

Mar 27, 2019
I just downloaded this for the sake of it, but this sort of shit hits me hard, so I got really sad when Chapter 1 just ended that quickly
Can't wait to play more.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Very cool VN. The first thing that catches your eye is quality. Renders, characters, animation. But the most important thing the author managed to emotionally involved in the story. It's been a long time since I was so worried about fictional characters)

The only thing that worries me is the scene at the party.

Personally, I think Ava was set up. But on her side, so many red lines were crossed that even if she did not cheat, I do not see at all how the author will try to redeem her. In my opinion, here he went too far.

On the other hand, the author wrote that he would try to avoid cliches in the story.
And in full it may turn out that she really cheated on MC.

In any case, we have a long journey in one car with a central character for the narrative, which, at least for me, evokes purely negative emotions.

I don't really like this prospect.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes