VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
And being protective of Ava doesn't necessarily equate to not dating anyone at the party. Ava could have a substance abuse problem and he was trying to keep her from making a bad decision. Other people at the party could be able to handle their alcohol better than Ava can and so it wouldn't be as much of an issue. In addition his moral compass could have taken a hit after the betrayal to where he hooked up with someone he normally wouldn't have...
Yep that could totally happen, but again that means that it would be another betrayal case, one thing we know so far about MC is that He's not a coward that run away and cry when he gets betrayed but rather he was furious about it and start exploding, that's his reaction about betrayal. By that fact even though the MC date one of the girl there i don't think MC gets betrayed the 2nd time, cause this time he's being the "I don't fucking care about anything anymore" kind of depressed, and if i recall correctly i think when he mention "her" his emotion was sad and not angry which fortify my point that it was probably a Death and not Betrayal/Cheating.
At the party Ava thinks to herself that Sarah and Natasha (along with Dick, Josh, and Bryce) don't know that she has been dating the MC for the last 3 months). So it makes it unlikely that they would then send him text messages showing her cheating... Unless they actually knew and didn't let on that they did.
I don't know man the thing is we really don't know what the message is, i don't think we have enough information to deduce this mystery. Why's that? well what if there is another MC friend that was not in the party that said "Ayo mate, i heard Ava is staying at Bryce house last night, did you know what about it?" yeah i think there is much possibility.

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
It's "super common" to find your girlfriend naked (at least topless) in bed with the guy she really liked? I mean that's seriously fucked up if that is a common thing in life.

Why would he believe her? I mean they only dated for 3 months and we know she can't keep her promises - she said she wouldn't drink or smoke at the party and she did. Then she made the mistake of cheating on the MC with her former crush. What would an explanation change in the MC's mind? Even IF she didn't cheat and there is some bizarre reason that she can offer up as to why she was in Bryce's bed after a night of drinking and smoking what can she say that the MC would believe? Or that the audience, playing as the MC, would believe?

That's the issue with telling a story in parts. We don't have any positive interactions with Ava or Annie and yet we know that these two are the Love Interests in the game. At least with Annie we know they were friends for a long time before the beginning of the game even if she is only around when it is convenient or she wants something. All we know about Ava is that they dated for 3 months, she got randy at the park, she went to a party and drank/smoked and then fucked Bryce (or "fucked" Bryce if you prefer).
Bruh I guess some people don't like to throw away the expired milk instead they drink it and then spend a long day in the loo XD

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Redheads get the benefit of the doubt because they have an extra bonus point of hotness...

(nah, cheaters always cheat)

Annie is just using the MC, told her parents he was going with her even before asking him. Knew she could get him to go with her.

Yep that could totally happen, but again that means that it would be another betrayal case, one thing we know so far about MC is that He's not a coward that run away and cry when he gets betrayed but rather he was furious about it and start exploding, that's his reaction about betrayal. By that fact even though the MC date one of the girl there i don't think MC gets betrayed the 2nd time, cause this time he's being the "I don't fucking care about anything anymore" kind of depressed, and if i recall correctly i think when he mention "her" his emotion was sad and not angry which fortify my point that it was probably a Death and not Betrayal/Cheating.

I don't know man the thing is we really don't know what the message is, i don't think we have enough information to deduce this mystery. Why's that? well what if there is another MC friend that was not in the party that said "Ayo mate, i heard Ava is staying at Bryce house last night, did you know what about it?" yeah i think there is much possibility.
Ava... I just don't see what kind of explanation she can give for being naked in Bryce's bed. Josh and Dick didn't seem surprised that the MC was there in the morning. Makes me think either she told people they were a couple while she was drunk or they knew... Look at how Dick is looking at him and what he is saying...He knows, and right after that as Josh and the love of his life leave he tells the MC where Ava is...

screenshot0002.png

Thing is that Bryce and Ava danced, grinding against each other, he asked her if she wanted to go upstairs, she said yes and grabbed Bryce by the hand and lead him upstairs. Then the MC gets messages and finds her naked in Bryce's bed the next morning. I just can't think of an explanation that conforms to those facts and ends with her NOT cheating on him.

And I think the dev should have it that she cheated, it would be interesting to see if the dev can write a story where some people are able to forgive the character. And maybe a few could "get over" or deal with her betrayal.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Uh for anybody btw who not in the discord or didnt hear when the Dev did a Q and A on voice chat after the chapter 1 release (you can find it on youtube)
Its confirmed she brought that dude upstairs willingly and Ava is based on a IRL cheater girl the dev knew before.
Thank you! So it is confirmed she did cheat and yet she is one of the two love interests in the game? I am surprised but intrigued.

As I said before I hope there is a "no love interest but I've dealt with my depression" path for the MC because I am not team Annie or team Ava.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
It's "super common" to find your girlfriend naked (at least topless) in bed with the guy she really liked? I mean that's seriously fucked up if that is a common thing in life.

Why would he believe her? I mean they only dated for 3 months and we know she can't keep her promises - she said she wouldn't drink or smoke at the party and she did. Then she made the mistake of cheating on the MC with her former crush. What would an explanation change in the MC's mind? Even IF she didn't cheat and there is some bizarre reason that she can offer up as to why she was in Bryce's bed after a night of drinking and smoking what can she say that the MC would believe? Or that the audience, playing as the MC, would believe?

That's the issue with telling a story in parts. We don't have any positive interactions with Ava or Annie and yet we know that these two are the Love Interests in the game. At least with Annie we know they were friends for a long time before the beginning of the game even if she is only around when it is convenient or she wants something. All we know about Ava is that they dated for 3 months, she got randy at the park, she went to a party and drank/smoked and then fucked Bryce (or "fucked" Bryce if you prefer).
Lol no, cheating is common in real life, and mostly when the girl or boy are drunk, i respect the dev for inserting conflict like this than just play it safe, since the beginning i always thought that Ava are actually fucking Bryce if u see my earlier message, hence my talk about forgiveness it's not about Justification about her deeds but rather acknowledging what she has become, her past deeds is fucking wrong no matter how did u look at it but its not about that anymore, by forgiving means the past are in the past BUT also carrying the lessons you get from the past to not be fooled again, we all know that Ava is a terrible fucking girlfriend, but its in the past, the question is how did you know present day Ava was a terrible friend?. it's not about forgiving the past, its about embracing the future.

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Redheads get the benefit of the doubt because they have an extra bonus point of hotness...

(nah, cheaters always cheat)

Annie is just using the MC, told her parents he was going with her even before asking him. Knew she could get him to go with her.

Ava... I just don't see what kind of explanation she can give for being naked in Bryce's bed. Josh and Dick didn't seem surprised that the MC was there in the morning. Makes me think either she told people they were a couple while she was drunk or they knew... Look at how Dick is looking at him and what he is saying...He knows, and right after that as Josh and the love of his life leave he tells the MC where Ava is...

View attachment 1188267

Thing is that Bryce and Ava danced, grinding against each other, he asked her if she wanted to go upstairs, she said yes and grabbed Bryce by the hand and lead him upstairs. Then the MC gets messages and finds her naked in Bryce's bed the next morning. I just can't think of an explanation that conforms to those facts and ends with her NOT cheating on him.

And I think the dev should have it that she cheated, it would be interesting to see if the dev can write a story where some people are able to forgive the character. And maybe a few could "get over" or deal with her betrayal.
Pretty sure it was one of the girls or guys that took the photo and sent it to MC maybe Dick himself?
The MC needs to wake up and say no to these thots using him like an emotional tampon
Also the dev should have a Chad route where MC says Fuck off to all of these hoes after he's done giving the long D XD
The best way to get over post cheated depression is to fuck a fuck ton of different girls it always works like a charm.

On a serious note definitely should have a route to reject Ava and never interact with her. I don't want a one way spin off of forgiving her and ploughing the arid land in expectation of illusive corps.

Last edited:

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Ugh, but it still really boggles my mind that u guys weren't even gonna let Ava explain about that night, might not be much to explain but it could potentially change u guys mind, i highly advise you guys to let the girl talk a bit and then decide what u gonna do to her. Maybe i'm just less sensitive than u guys but i feel like this kind of problem is super common in real life that it would only compliment the game, it is very unlikely for me to date her too but i always have a space in my heart for forgiving and being a friend. Gotta fucking agree about her bitch attitude at the roof tho, if she keeps that up she will surely lose me too.
What explanation? That she went back on her promise to the MC got drunk and high and was grinding on Bryces crotch before following him upstairs and getting caught naked in bed with him? Like I said even if she didn't sleep with Bryce she had already done enough to kill that relationship beforehand that no explanation would make sense.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
think you got that backwards YOU the MORE sensitive one for giving chance to forgive. The unsensitive ones wanna throw her from roof
Oh right, the unsensitive one is of course the group of person that want to use violence against her, that just makes complete sense.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Oh right, the unsensitive one is of course the group of person that want to use violence against her, that just makes complete sense.
I wouldn't want her to suffer any violence but I sure as shit want the option to tell her there will be no forgiveness and to fuck off. Forgiveness as with respect should be earned not just freely given.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
What explanation? That she went back on her promise to the MC got drunk and high and was grinding on Bryces crotch before following him upstairs and getting caught naked in bed with him? Like I said even if she didn't sleep with Bryce she had already done enough to kill that relationship beforehand that no explanation would make sense.
oh come on, if u read any of my message earlier i never once said that the forgiveness means restoring the romantic relationship, no, what she did was wrong on every level, what i'm talking about is knowing what lessons she got from the incident and what has changed since then, don't everybody should get a 2nd chance?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Lol no, cheating is common in real life, and mostly when the girl or boy are drunk, i respect the dev for inserting conflict like this than just play it safe, since the beginning i always thought that Ava are actually fucking Bryce if u see my earlier message, hence my talk about forgiveness it's not about Justification about her deeds but rather acknowledging what she has become, her past deeds is fucking wrong no matter how did u look at it but its not about that anymore, by forgiving means the past are in the past BUT also carrying the lessons you get from the past to not be fooled again, we all know that Ava is a terrible fucking girlfriend, but its in the past, the question is how did you know present day Ava was a terrible friend?. it's not about forgiving the past, its about embracing the future.
Yeah, I can understand the forgiveness angle, I've forgiven far worse IRL. The problem is that we know she is a Love Interest in the game. I am good with "moving on and forgiving" doesn't mean the MC should then want to hang out with her and be friends again. Also Ava was trying to offer an explanation THAT morning, she said "it isn't what it looks", but it seems it is EXACTLY what it looks like based on what Zackjack said about the dev Q&A.

Why should the MC care what she has become now? The MC is dealing with his own depression, his own shit in his life. Why should he care about what the woman who betrayed him is doing in her life now? Okay, she's moved on and is in a better place, good for her. Doesn't mean that the MC should want to engage with her or really want to be around her at all.

As I said previously the main issue is that the audience/players don't have anything else to base any opinion of Ava on besides her cheating. The MC is deep within his own depression and now is face to face with someone who betrayed him in the past. Why would he be happy to see her?

Pretty sure it was one of the girls or guys that took the photo and sent it to MC maybe Dick himself?
The MC needs to wake up and say no to these thots using him like an emotional tampon
Also the dev should have a Chad route where MC says Fuck off to all of these hoes after he's done giving the long D XD

On a serious note definitely should have a route to reject Ava and never interact with her. I don't want a one way spin off of forgiving her and ploughing the arid land in expectation of illusive corps.
I think it could be Dick or Sarah considering what Dick said when he saw the MC and the fact that Sarah was the only other person in the house when the MC beat the shit out of Bryce.

I hope that the dev has a reject Ava route and a reject but forgive route for Ava. Honestly hoping to have reject routes for both of the ladies. Will have to see.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
I wouldn't want her to suffer any violence but I sure as shit want the option to tell her there will be no forgiveness and to fuck off. Forgiveness as with respect should be earned not just freely given.
Then how tf she would gain ur respect if u keep telling her to fuck off without even want to know if she's worth being friend now or not.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, I can understand the forgiveness angle, I've forgiven far worse IRL. The problem is that we know she is a Love Interest in the game. I am good with "moving on and forgiving" doesn't mean the MC should then want to hang out with her and be friends again. Also Ava was trying to offer an explanation THAT morning, she said "it isn't what it looks", but it seems it is EXACTLY what it looks like based on what Zackjack said about the dev Q&A.
You seem keep pressing on the incident even though i have never try to defend anything from it, she's a bitch then and everyone agree, but what about now? is she still a bitch or a person finally worth calling friend? well you can find out if u listen to her.
Why should the MC care what she has become now? The MC is dealing with his own depression, his own shit in his life. Why should he care about what the woman who betrayed him is doing in her life now? Okay, she's moved on and is in a better place, good for her. Doesn't mean that the MC should want to engage with her or really want to be around her at all.
Woah woah, why should the MC care? well yeah the MC probably don't care but in this time a +1 on friend is EXACTLY what he need. someone to talk to, someone to listen too, and someone who potentially care for MC more than Annie. Noone likes past Ava but why are u guys so sure she haven't change. well, i mean what if later on we got shot and she gave us a kidney or something we still didn't know her.

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Then how tf she would gain ur respect if u keep telling her to fuck off without even want to know if she's worth being friend now or not.
If you become a friend with someone who cheated on you and caused you misery for a considerable amount of time I guess you have a lot to experience in your life mate but hey people learn from experiences I just hope you don't find it the hard way

Indeed. It was exactly what it looked like and she knew it.
Yup it always is what it looks like lol XD that's why yeah i'm sure it's not what it looks like (walks away) cause it ain't worth anyone's time.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Don't get me wrong I don't think Ava is beyond forgiveness but so far she has shown me nothing that warrants giving it to her. She should be prepared to eat shit and like it for what she did to the MC until he decides otherwise and not expecting a friendship.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes