VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
You seem keep pressing on the incident even though i have never try to defend anything from it, she's a bitch then and everyone agree, but what about now? is she still a bitch or a person finally worth calling friend? well you can find out if u listen to her.

Woah woah, why should the MC care? well yeah the MC probably don't care but in this time a +1 on friend is EXACTLY what he need. someone to talk to, someone to listen too, and someone who potentially care for MC more than Annie. Noone likes past Ava but why are u guys so sure she haven't change. well, i mean what if later on we got shot and she gave us a kidney or something we still didn't know her.
It doesn't matter who she is now. Why should the MC trust her as friend when she fucked him over as his girlfriend. Also the MC doesn't need her all he really needs is to forgive himself for being an idiot to ever trust her in the first place

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Don't get me wrong I don't think Ava is beyond forgiveness but so far she has shown me nothing that warrants giving it to her. She should be prepared to eat shit and like it for what she did to the MC until he decides otherwise and not expecting a friendship.
Hey i'm okay with forgiving and moving on It's only animal nature to do things that fuck up other people along with yourself
We all make mistakes
But hey I don't want your friendship its done deal and I don't wanna see you again like the MC said in the morning
and it's normal to have phobia of certain something after that certain something happens but if it's frequent you get over it

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
If you become a friend with someone who cheated on you and caused you misery for a considerable amount of time I guess you have a lot to experience in your life mate but hey people learn from experiences I just hope you don't find it the hard way
Well one of the reason i defend her a lot was actually because one of my friend has his ex as a best friend now and its working smoothly, but i guess you're just one of the person that doesn't believe in change.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Definitely not a good start, but a bit unfair, she just happen to met him in the road and she probably panicking big time and not knowing what to do, cmon give her a bit more screen time.
No it isn't in fact what was unfair was Ava treating the MC as a friend when he literally told her to never speak to him again because of what she did. Then she adds insult to injury by getting pissy at him for not responding the way she wanted.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
It doesn't matter who she is now. Why should the MC trust her as friend when she fucked him over as his girlfriend. Also the MC doesn't need her all he really needs is to forgive himself for being an idiot to ever trust her in the first place
Aaaand ur also one of the person who don't believe in change, i guess MC can go back to just having Annie as a friend on this dark times when he needs help huh?

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Well one of the reason i defend her a lot was actually because one of my friend has his ex as a best friend now and its working smoothly, but i guess you're just one of the person that doesn't believe in change.
Well different people have different principles A man is nothing without those and It doesn't work for me but if it works for someone else then good for him and did that ex cheated on him and ended things badly? and no i don't think people can change but they can adapt

Reactions: Demonspike666

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
No it isn't in fact what was unfair was Ava treating the MC as a friend when he literally told her to never speak to him again because of what she did. Then she adds insult to injury by getting pissy at him for not responding the way she wanted.
Woah, that was definitely wrong interpretation of her face, She CLEARLY have a look of guilt when she says " i-i should go" before stormming off, i don't know where u get that from.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Aaaand ur also one of the person who don't believe in change, i guess MC can go back to just having Annie as a friend on this dark times when he needs help huh?
Not at all but I need to see that someone has changed before they even get a hint of a second chance. That will probably change with Ava in future releases but until it does all you have is conjecture on what might be whilst everyone else is judging her on what we have seen so far.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Woah, that was definitely wrong interpretation of her face, She CLEARLY have a look of guilt when she says " i-i should go" before stormming off, i don't know where u get that from.
Yeah after he gets upset because she asks is that it. Easy to feel guilty when you're called out on your bullshit.

Reactions: Valeck

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You seem keep pressing on the incident even though i have never try to defend anything from it, she's a bitch then and everyone agree, but what about now? is she still a bitch or a person finally worth calling friend? well you can find out if u listen to her.

Woah woah, why should the MC care? well yeah the MC probably don't care but in this time a +1 on friend is EXACTLY what he need. someone to talk to, someone to listen too, and someone who potentially care for MC more than Annie. Noone likes past Ava but why are u guys so sure she haven't change. well, i mean what if later on we got shot and she gave us a kidney or something we still didn't know her.
Ah, okay... Why should we give a fuck if she has changed? Why should the MC? Who the fuck cares if the cheater has moved on with her life and is in a better place?

As I said she can be forgiven but that doesn't mean the MC should want to hang out with her. Forgiveness doesn't mean they have to be friends. And she won't care about him more than Annie. At least Annie has been around (if sporadically). Ava cheated, left, and would never have seen the MC ever again if not for this coincidental meeting.

Why are you so invested in Ava? There is NOTHING to base a good opinion of her on right now yet you continue to defend her... We know that the MC and Ava dated for 3 months prior to the party, she found it exciting to make out in public, she had some type of substance abuse issue, she had a poor relationship with her mom, she went to a party and drank and smoked after promising she wouldn't, she then cheated on the MC, once caught she attempted the tried and true "it's not what it looks like" excuse, and then the relationship ended.

Where do these "good vibes" of yours come from? Ava can be forgiven, I've no problem saying that, however saying that she will care for the MC more than Annie or that she would give the MC a kidney... There's nothing to indicate anything like that. In reality we have no idea what she was going to say to the MC on the rooftop, for all we know she was going to call him out for being a whiney bitch.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
Well different people have different principles A man is nothing without those and It doesn't work for me but if it works for someone else then good for him and did that ex cheated on him and ended things badly? and no i don't think people can change but they can adapt
Even worse, i also have guilt on it because i was in the party but i didn't see her being seduced by other man, tommorow morning i was furious at her after knowing she cheated on my friend, so i called my friend to see his bitch girlfriend and i don't wanna get into detail but things got ugly, then they broke up, luckily my friend was a person that was loyal and loving to a girl but not really in the level of obsession, so he move on from her relatively quick. Until 3 years ago when the bitch have the courage to call him and ask for a coffee, my friend said she was crying for half an hour and it really make my friend embarassed. after seeing how sorry she was my friend forgave her and he invite her to my house, i was of course furious at first but after getting persuaded i say yes and i finally see the new side of her, it's one of my favorite lesson in life tbh and everyday i thank to god that that shit didn't happen to me, the bitch would've probably be dead. Also fun fact we tease her about crying for half an hour here and there and she definitely didn't like it lol.

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Ah, okay... Why should we give a fuck if she has changed? Why should the MC? Who the fuck cares if the cheater has moved on with her life and is in a better place?

As I said she can be forgiven but that doesn't mean the MC should want to hang out with her. Forgiveness doesn't mean they have to be friends. And she won't care about him more than Annie. At least Annie has been around (if sporadically). Ava cheated, left, and would never have seen the MC ever again if not for this coincidental meeting.

Why are you so invested in Ava? There is NOTHING to base a good opinion of her on right now yet you continue to defend her... We know that the MC and Ava dated for 3 months prior to the party, she found it exciting to make out in public, she had some type of substance abuse issue, she had a poor relationship with her mom, she went to a party and drank and smoked after promising she wouldn't, she then cheated on the MC, once caught she attempted the tried and true "it's not what it looks like" excuse, and then the relationship ended.

Where do these "good vibes" of yours come from? Ava can be forgiven, I've no problem saying that, however saying that she will care for the MC more than Annie or that she would give the MC a kidney... There's nothing to indicate anything like that. In reality we have no idea what she was going to say to the MC on the rooftop, for all we know she was going to call him out for being a whiney bitch.
Bruh like I said before it's easier to gulp down the expired milk at home than to get up go to the store and spend a dollar and get a fresh one
And it is even easier in real life than in some VN ahhaha seen it lotta times and it's only getting more frequent each day what a time we live in mate XD

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Even worse, i also have guilt on it because i was in the party but i didn't see her being seduced by other man, tommorow morning i was furious at her after knowing she cheated on my friend, so i called my friend to see his bitch girlfriend and i don't wanna get into detail but things got ugly, then they broke up, luckily my friend was a person that was loyal and loving to a girl but not really in the level of obsession, so he move on from her relatively quick. Until 3 years ago when the bitch have the courage to call him and ask for a coffee, my friend said she was crying for half an hour and it really make my friend embarassed. after seeing how sorry she was my friend forgave her and he invite her to my house, i was of course furious at first but after getting persuaded i say yes and i finally see the new side of her, it's one of my favorite lesson in life tbh and everyday i thank to god that that shit didn't happen to me, the bitch would've probably be dead. Also fun fact we tease her about crying for half an hour here and there and she definitely didn't like it lol.
Probably more mature than my initial reaction to being cheated on but no doubt less fun. Sure my wife is grateful though considering she's her sister.

Reactions: HenzoStar

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Bruh like I said before it's easier to gulp down the expired milk at home than to get up go to the store and spend a dollar and get a fresh one
And it is even easier in real life than in some VN ahhaha seen it lotta times and it's only getting more frequent each day what a time we live in mate XD
Yeah, I guess you're right.

I'd rather work a bit harder to get something new and fresh. Which is why I would rather that the MC have a third option instead of "friend who hasn't been around much and never had a thing for him" or "woman who cheated on him but is now in a better place in her life".

Being friends with a former ex-girlfriend may be possible but it isn't likely or common IRL. I can forgive a betrayal but you never forget a betrayal. I just don't see any reason the MC would date Ava now. He can be glad that she's moved on and is no longer a cheater, that's a long way from wanting to give her the chance to betray him again.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
That's the thing, the dev only threw bad stuff from her on her past self but we didn't know anything about her in the present, if she changes to be a good friend than it is good for MC to have one more friend in this really hard time, Aren't the point of the game is to escape from depression and make MC a better person? then isn't trying to get help and confronting the past one of the step?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That's the thing, the dev only threw bad stuff from her on her past self but we didn't know anything about her in the present, if she changes to be a good friend than it is good for MC to have one more friend in this really hard time, Aren't the point of the game is to escape from depression and make MC a better person? then isn't trying to get help and confronting the past one of the step?
You can "confront" the past without actually seeing the people from your past. I know that shit firsthand from my own battles.

And no, the MC doesn't need her as a friend. Friends don't get you through the darkness, that's a journey that you have to take alone. People can give you a reason to fight but in the end it is the MC's battle to win. Having Ava there can actually make it worse, he may have been fighting a completely different battle - his depression may be focused on Sam's death (or someone else's) and now being confronted by the memories of how Ava destroyed his trust could make him plunge deeper into depression. Reminding him of that failure, making him wonder if he will ever be happy, etc.

Ava's presence isn't needed for him to move on from those feelings, having her there can just make everything worse.

Forgiveness can be earned, that doesn't mean they should be friends.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
what are you saying dude your in law cheated on you? XD
Nah wife is my ex girlfriends sister. Caught her bed with some chode and got the it's not what it looks like bollocks. So I beat him up dropped her ass and spent a month fucking or trying to fuck every female friend she had. Moved on then 2 years later I bumped into her sister we hit it off and have now been married for almost 15 years.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes