VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
We try not to when we all have to be in the same place for family events. However I'm a petty cunt at times so seeing her being uncomfortable does bring a little joy to that lump of coal in my chest.
Well yeah its wise that u didn't do that, as much as u hate the girl i don't think u should ruin a family event, just tease her a bit when you guys are alone for me will ya? xD
Edit: I also do not think it is normal for someone to want to befriend their cheater. Most people are either sad or angry with them. So I am not sure how you expected MC to automatically want to reconnect with her or hear her out after she did that to him. Seeing her on top of all the other problems that he is dealing with, probably contributed to his hostility towards her on the roof.
I might come off as really defending earlier but seriously im just saying it could happen cause it happen to my friend, but about the hearing out... really? um cause well most of people that i know both in real life and internet actually curious about why his/her partner cheats on him/her, although like 90% would still break up anyway, but i think its very normal to wanting to know why our boy/girl cheat on us, it may put salt on the wound but its killing them to not knowing why especially if the relationship is going smooth.

Last edited:

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
I really need to get some sleep rn and i hope you guys have a good day, i hope i didn't have any bad impression on you guys since i was oddly having fun on the conversation, also i apologize about if i get a little offensive and it offended any of u, and last, EVEN THOUGH SHE'S A BITCH PRESENT AVA HAVE A GREAT AND DISTINCT CHARACTER MODEL, FITE ME!. Thank you very much.

Sep 3, 2020
I really need to get some sleep rn and i hope you guys have a good day, i hope i didn't have any bad impression on you guys since i was oddly having fun on the conversation, also i apologize about if i get a little offensive and it offended any of u, and last, EVEN THOUGH SHE'S A BITCH PRESENT AVA HAVE A GREAT AND DISTINCT CHARACTER MODEL, FITE ME!. Thank you very much.
don't worry about it man have a good night I can only speak for myself and say I love hearing people's opinion whether I agree with it or not and I believe that a person should never apologize for speaking their mind and saying how they feel

for me I could listen to people's different opinions all day I absolutely love it

Reactions: HenzoStar

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
I think some of my worry about choices is based on other devs. It's too early to know how BG will handle it. Some devs just force the MC/player to interact with characters because that's the story. We shall have to see what the next chapters bring but I really play these games to be able to make choices. I like branching stories and hope that there are different ways to handle Ava and Annie so that we have more reason to replay the game. If it ends up that no matter what the MC/player chooses the story keeps going in a linear fashion it would be very disappointing. But way too early to know.

And have a good night.
As a LI of course we couldn't 100% ignore her but i'm pretty sure we could reject all of the special intimate event with her, atleast it should be.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I sincerely believe that the best thing the dev can do is let Ava cheated the mc and from there build the story he wants to do. make any excuse that try to explain that there not happened what clearly did, I think it would be a mistake because the whole story would sound totally false. She cheated, okay, and from here on let's see if she can redeem herself through a good story or not. (For me she as Li no longer interests me at all, but ,,,,)

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes