VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallen Roads [v0.2] [Boketto Games]

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
Nah wife is my ex girlfriends sister. Caught her bed with some chode and got the it's not what it looks like bollocks. So I beat him up dropped her ass and spent a month fucking or trying to fuck every female friend she had. Moved on then 2 years later I bumped into her sister we hit it off and have now been married for almost 15 years.
God dayuum that's some story for sure tryin to get revenge worked out well for ya XD

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
God dayuum that's some story for sure tryin to get revenge worked out well for ya XD
To be honest I'd forgotten all about her during that couple of years so revenge was the furthest thing from my mind. Still it's nice to flaunt our happiness in front of her because shes still a thot who thinks she can have any man she wants.

maninx

Sep 11, 2018
To be honest I'd forgotten all about her during that couple of years so revenge was the furthest thing from my mind. Still it's nice to flaunt our happiness in front of her because shes still a thot who thinks she can have any man she wants.
Yeah fuck that bitch LIVING WELL IS THE BEST REVENGE my friend

What I want to know is... How awkward are those family holidays? ;)

Okay probably not that bad 15 years later but right in the beginning I imagine it would be surreal.
Gloriously awkward for her to this day. She got drunk once and admitted she fucked up and I just thanked her for doing so as I ended up with the better sister.
Thot sis - I know how your husband is
Good sis- Then you know what ya missing
Thot sis - (cryin inside) XD

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Gloriously awkward for her to this day. She got drunk once and admitted she fucked up and I just thanked her for doing so as I ended up with the better sister.
Daaaamn.gif

That's hilarious and a little sad. Hilarious that she realizes it and a little sad that you still have to interact with her.

• Haha
Reactions: Demonspike666

Sterkh90

Sep 18, 2018
Nah wife is my ex girlfriends sister. Caught her bed with some chode and got the it's not what it looks like bollocks. So I beat him up dropped her ass and spent a month fucking or trying to fuck every female friend she had. Moved on then 2 years later I bumped into her sister we hit it off and have now been married for almost 15 years.
Your story can form the basis of a good VN :LOL:

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
You can "confront" the past without actually seeing the people from your past. I know that shit firsthand from my own battles.

And no, the MC doesn't need her as a friend. Friends don't get you through the darkness, that's a journey that you have to take alone. People can give you a reason to fight but in the end it is the MC's battle to win. Having Ava there can actually make it worse, he may have been fighting a completely different battle - his depression may be focused on Sam's death (or someone else's) and now being confronted by the memories of how Ava destroyed his trust could make him plunge deeper into depression. Reminding him of that failure, making him wonder if he will ever be happy, etc.

Ava's presence isn't needed for him to move on from those feelings, having her there can just make everything worse.

Forgiveness can be earned, that doesn't mean they should be friends.
Well, i guess i make progress xD, from "what's there to explain? she's an unforgivable bitch" to "well, i don't think she's beyond forgiveness" that's good enough from me since i only want u guys to listen to her words and i never forced anyone to be friends with her, and as for Ava making things worse then probably a big no, from a character standpoint and story standpoint and the fact that is a game and not real life why the fuck would a Love Interest makes the character be worse, well if she did make the character worse then she was just going to be a villain and if there is no good side to it then it's not a Love Interest at all then.

And to top it all of yeah i do agree that we don't need to be Ava friend to cure urself, in fact if we do need her that i would be kinda pissed, and also ffs guys this is a goddamn choose-your-own story and choices game so if they didn't have the action to reject and ignore a girl then it will not count as that genre, i say calm yo tits off i think the girl we choose is completely our call.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020
you try to fuck your ex friends but u got her sister instead, if that is not a fucking awesome revenge then idk what is lol.

Reactions: Demonspike666

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Possibly although I don't think it would be allowed to detail the 2 years. I was not the nicest person during that time to whoever crossed my path. Had trust issues thanks to my waste of space parents and the ex did not make them better so I sank into what I call my caligula phase where I would try anything once. Its meeting my wife that made me want to better myself and move on from these issues.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, I actually had an idea for a VN based off of someone's real life that was kinda similar. Don't want to hijack the thread though.

I really want this VN to continue, can anyone who is on Discord let us know if the Dev has shared anything about progress? Looks like he only updates his Patreon once a month.

Well, i guess i make progress xD, from "what's there to explain? she's an unforgivable bitch" to "well, i don't think she's beyond forgiveness" that's good enough from me since i only want u guys to listen to her words and i never forced anyone to be friends with her, and as for Ava making things worse then probably a big no, from a character standpoint and story standpoint and the fact that is a game and not real life why the fuck would a Love Interest makes the character be worse, well if she did make the character worse then she was just going to be a villain and if there is no good side to it then it's not a Love Interest at all then.

And to top it all of yeah i do agree that we don't need to be Ava friend to cure urself, in fact if we do need her that i would be kinda pissed, and also ffs guys this is a goddamn choose-your-own story and choices game so if they didn't have the action to reject and ignore a girl then it will not count as that genre, i say calm yo tits off i think the girl we choose is completely our call.
LOL, I have no problem with forgiveness, though I don't really see any reason for it right now - rather forget her. I've been fine with forgiveness for awhile now, however the "forced to endure her presence in a car" thing is a bit much. I mean forgiveness doesn't mean you need to share a car. Nor should the MC have to be her friend. Unfortunately, as you said, it is a VN so choices will naturally be limited by the developer's ability to juggle a branching narrative. We need to see what the options we are given are in the next chapter before we can really determine where the story is going.

It would be nice, for example, if the MC had the option to actually tell Annie who Ava is/was. I hope we shall see that in Chapter 2. I can understand the character being passive while in the midst of his depression BUT I hope that we can play the MC a bit more proactive and have him communicate.

Why does he have to be sad tho? he clearly have a better life to rub it on her face LOL.
Because it sounds like she is still a drunk idiot and being around drunk idiots isn't fun.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Why does he have to be sad tho? he clearly have a better life to rub it on her face LOL.
We try not to when we all have to be in the same place for family events. However I'm a petty cunt at times so seeing her being uncomfortable does bring a little joy to that lump of coal in my chest.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
Yeah, I actually had an idea for a VN based off of someone's real life that was kinda similar. Don't want to hijack the thread though.

I really want this VN to continue, can anyone who is on Discord let us know if the Dev has shared anything about progress? Looks like he only updates his Patreon once a month.

LOL, I have no problem with forgiveness, though I don't really see any reason for it right now - rather forget her. I've been fine with forgiveness for awhile now, however the "forced to endure her presence in a car" thing is a bit much. I mean forgiveness doesn't mean you need to share a car. Nor should the MC have to be her friend. Unfortunately, as you said, it is a VN so choices will naturally be limited by the developer's ability to juggle a branching narrative. We need to see what the options we are given are in the next chapter before we can really determine where the story is going.

It would be nice, for example, if the MC had the option to actually tell Annie who Ava is/was. I hope we shall see that in Chapter 2. I can understand the character being passive while in the midst of his depression BUT I hope that we can play the MC a bit more proactive and have him communicate.

Because it sounds like she is still a drunk idiot and being around drunk idiots isn't fun.
Honestly feel free to use it if you make a vn on these issues. My main point of my story would be no matter how shitty it is to be cheated on it can and does get better with hard work, good friends and the love a of a good woman. Plus little bit of debauchery in between.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Well one of the reason i defend her a lot was actually because one of my friend has his ex as a best friend now and its working smoothly, but i guess you're just one of the person that doesn't believe in change.
I've been cheated on before, so I can understand where Demonspike666 is coming from. Ava proved to be an untrustworthy partner as well as an unfaithful lover. Sure we all make mistakes, but she deliberately made moves that went against her relationship with MC many times before she even got to the point of taking Bryce upstairs. She proved that she was unable to handle a relationship and was unable to keep her promises whilst in said relationship. MC seemed absolutely enamored with her before she went against his wishes and cheated.

I don't think many people realistically in MC's position would take a chance after something like that unless they do not have much experience with relationships in general. It doesn't matter if she's changed or not, I personally would not care if I were the MC. She smoked, drank, grinded on a guy that was not her partner, took him upstairs and slept with him. All after she promised the MC. The relationship lasted 3 months, I do not think many people would care enough to fix things that early in. You can just leave due to not being too emotionally invested at that point. Perhaps it is just me that thinks that way? I know if I were in a 3 month relationship, and my supposed boyfriend did that, we'd be over instantly.

Edit: I also do not think it is normal for someone to want to befriend their cheater. Most people are either sad or angry with them. So I am not sure how you expected MC to automatically want to reconnect with her or hear her out after she did that to him. Seeing her on top of all the other problems that he is dealing with, probably contributed to his hostility towards her on the roof.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Know who hasnt cheated on the MC and isnt part of his life aka the best girl?
Condom mom
Except she's married to an idiot who gambles AND, more importantly, has a spoiled rotten son. That's more baggage than the cheater brings with her.

Honestly feel free to use it if you make a vn on these issues. My main point of my story would be no matter how shitty it is to be cheated on it can and does get better with hard work, good friends and the love a of a good woman.
I've neither the talent nor the time these days. Unfortunately insomnia has drained me of all creative ability and I am just trying to get through my days right now.

I've been cheated on before, so I can understand where Demonspike666 is coming from. Ava proved to be an untrustworthy partner as well as an unfaithful lover. Sure we all make mistakes, but she deliberately made moves that went against her relationship with MC many times before she even got to the point of taking Bryce upstairs. She proved that she was unable to handle a relationship and was unable to keep her promises whilst in said relationship. MC seemed absolutely enamored with her before she went against his wishes and cheated on top of that. H

I don't think many people realistically in MC's position would take a chance after something like that unless they do not have much experience with relationships in general. It doesn't matter if she's changed or not, I personally would not care if I were the MC. She smoked, drank, grinded on a guy that was not her partner, took him upstairs and slept with him. All after she promised the MC. The relationship lasted 3 months, I do not think many people would care enough to fix things that early in. You can just leave due to not being too emotionally invested at that point. Perhaps it is just me that thinks that way? I know if I were in a 3 month relationship, and my supposed boyfriend did that, we'd be over instantly.
Yeah, a three month relationship that ends that way doesn't feel like something you really want to revisit. Forgiveness or not. If the MC had come across her on Facebook, seen that she'd done well for herself, he'd have shrugged and moved on. Having her in the car and trying to have conversations with him is different. Harder to move on and "be cool" when faced with the person.

I've had my trust betrayed far worse and I've got over it, but it would still be a shock to have the betrayer suddenly reappear like that.

Demonspike666

Jan 11, 2021
I've been cheated on before, so I can understand where Demonspike666 is coming from. Ava proved to be an untrustworthy partner as well as an unfaithful lover. Sure we all make mistakes, but she deliberately made moves that went against her relationship with MC many times before she even got to the point of taking Bryce upstairs. She proved that she was unable to handle a relationship and was unable to keep her promises whilst in said relationship. MC seemed absolutely enamored with her before she went against his wishes and cheated.

Edit: I also do not think it is normal for someone to want to befriend their cheater. Most people are either sad or angry with them. So I am not sure how you expected MC to automatically want to reconnect with her or hear her out after she did that to him. Seeing her on top of all the other problems that he is dealing with, probably contributed to his hostility at her on the roof.
Ava behaved like a typical recovering addict. The biggest mistake she made was rationalising what harm a couple of drinks would do and it was all downhill from there. I don't doubt that she loved the MC but she didn't love him enough to listen to his advice. As you said she wasn't mature enough mentally or emotionally to handle a relationship. Doesn't make her a bad person but it sure a shit doesn't make her someone you could trust.

HenzoStar

Apr 24, 2020

Ok i think last message before i go to bed.
Yup, well first, i mean we can't just kick her out of the car that's not us although i do hope there is a choice to persuade Annie to drop Ava but eh nvm the dev confirm that Ava will be here for a while so that won't happen. And yeah, no, my original intention starting this discussion was never because i want you guys to befriend her but rather listen to her first, and at first you guys were saying there's nothing to explain and she can't be forgiven, and its also really not about forgiveness since man there isn't really any base for us to forgive right?

yeah its just my original point is to prevent u guys to just press ctrl at her and choose every ignoring decision available but to listen to what she has to said, how sorry or guilty she was and that she made a mistake, and then choose whether or not you still want to be friends with her or more and judging by you guys response i think i kinda suceeded on it. i just feeel like at first you guys were hating present day Ava too much by calling off her past mistakes, but now i think you guys hate her for definitely a reasonable amount.
And i think making MC communicate more is the point of the game so that's definitely a big check, and lastly a choice to ignore a girl and reject her even though she's a main girl is definitely will be there cause everyone has different taste hence providing the choices is crucial, you guys shouldn't worry about that.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ok i think last message before i go to bed.
Yup, well first, i mean we can't just kick her out of the car that's not us although i do hope there is a choice to persuade Annie to drop Ava but eh nvm the dev confirm that Ava will be here for a while so that won't happen. And yeah, no, my original intention starting this discussion was never because i want you guys to befriend her but rather listen to her first, and at first you guys were saying there's nothing to explain and she can't be forgiven, and its also really not about forgiveness since man there isn't really any base for us to forgive right?

yeah its just my original point is to prevent u guys to just press ctrl at her and choose every ignoring decision available but to listen to what she has to said, how sorry or guilty she was and that she made a mistake, and then choose whether or not you still want to be friends with him or more and judging by you guys response i think i kinda suceeded on it. i just feeel like at first you guys were hating present day Ava too much by calling off her past mistakes, but now i think you guys hate her for definitely a reasonable amount.
And i think making MC communicate more is the point of the game so that's definitely a big check, and lastly a choice to ignore a girl and reject her even though she's a main girl is definitely will be there cause everyone has different taste hence providing the choices is crucial, you guys shouldn't worry about that.

I think some of my worry about choices is based on other devs. It's too early to know how BG will handle it. Some devs just force the MC/player to interact with characters because that's the story. We shall have to see what the next chapters bring but I really play these games to be able to make choices. I like branching stories and hope that there are different ways to handle Ava and Annie so that we have more reason to replay the game. If it ends up that no matter what the MC/player chooses the story keeps going in a linear fashion it would be very disappointing. But way too early to know.

And have a good night.

3.70 star(s) 32 Votes