3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Hey guys.
Wasn't expecting this to get a thread yet. I've had no feedback on it to do any adjustments that might need doing.
Please be aware that I started a new job today, so my time is much more limited. But if you get any issues with it, post them here and I'll get to it as soon as I get home.
Enjoy!

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Oh, I thought the title meant that she would have the ~magic of domination~, but I guess this is just lewd crests as usual.

Swallows999

Grind Less, Fap More
Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
Damn, when I read "Rose and Fay" I thought it might be a lesbian couple, but it sounds like it's just the usual. :sleep:

morgy121

Dec 21, 2020
Damn, when I read "Rose and Fay" I thought it might be a lesbian couple, but it sounds like it's just the usual. :sleep:
I thought that too. And it was made even worse by the fact that the translation originally referred to him as female through a good portion of the game. I had to go through it all and find every reference to correct it. I think I got them all.

• Sad
Reactions: Swallows999

Dylanel

Dec 12, 2017
The game can get fairly grindy, the art is nice, but the scenes could be counted on your fingers, if not for the lvl gating it would be a nice quick game

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The art for this is fine but it couldn't possibly be more generic and annoying to sift through.
The combat's ass too, nothing unique. You're better off extracting the assets than bothering to play it.
Not to mention how jerky the screen is whenever it scrolls, enough to give you eye strain.
What the fuck.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Its not, my comment was sarcastic :KEK: As the game is from the perspective of the Women there is no NTR only cheating.

We're playing the MC.
Bro its sold as netorare on dlsite. Perspective ain't the rule that's just your opinion thinking you know better. That aside anyone against ntr can't be blamed for complaining here if they blocked ntr tag and felt mislead.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Bro its sold as netorare on dlsite. Perspective ain't the rule that's just your opinion thinking you know better. That aside anyone against ntr can't be blamed for complaining here if they blocked ntr tag and felt mislead.
Those people should help other people like them by reporting the OP to add the NTR tag.
They instead hop on the thread and whine then leave and cause someone else, just as stupid (99% of this site, mods and especially uploaders included) to do the same thing.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes