2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I despise that definition... Cheating is when the woman actively seeks out a partner to make a change in her life. NTR is a corruption sub genre where the woman is forced into sexual contact in order to try to preserve her life, but in the process is corrupted to the point where she embraces the inevitable change. Same ending, but significantly different beginning.

They're totally different fetishes - a bored housewife choosing to fuck the plumber to get back at her neglectful husband clearly isn't going to attract the same crowd as a loving housewife forced into fucking the plumber to keep him from spreading a secret video he took of her masturbating. This whole idea of "it's the perception, not the action" is ridiculous. Next people will say that a blowjob is only a blowjob from the girl's perspective, and from the guy's it's vore.
He is following the definition as outlined in tags Rules and list. If you disagree, then file a report and someone will take a look. I think cheating tag is fine as is personally. At the end of the day regardless of how people want to paint it, NTR is just the japanese word for the cheating tag.

Let me save you time and ask that you don't bother quoting me with a long drawn out explanation about how you think I am wrong. I don't really care to debate this with you. :)

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
He is following the definition as outlined in tags Rules and list. If you disagree, then file a report and someone will take a look. I think cheating tag is fine as is personally. At the end of the day regardless of how people want to paint it, NTR is just the japanese word for the cheating tag.

Let me save you time and ask that you don't bother quoting me with a long drawn out explanation about how you think I am wrong. I don't really care to debate this with you. :)
Sorry, but if you want to avoid people replying to you, you need to avoid using misinformation. I'm obviously not about to just leave a misleading comment alone. The "torare" part of netorare comes from torareru, meaning to steal, which is exactly the difference that I described between cheating and netorare - cheating doesn't involve the woman being stolen because she's choosing to cheat of her own free will. Sure, the word can loosely be translated to English as "cheating" because there's no better word to use in English, but that's exactly why we commandeered the Japanese word - because the loose English translation isn't accurate enough.

I'm obviously not going to report someone for having a difference of opinion than me - that's just a dick move. The place to discuss such disagreements is... here in the discussion section, until we come to an agreement that accurately categorizes all genres to the satisfaction of the largest percentage of users.

Reactions: Atreus123

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm obviously not going to report someone for having a difference of opinion than me - that's just a dick move. The place to discuss such disagreements is... here in the discussion section, until we come to an agreement that accurately categorizes all genres to the satisfaction of the largest percentage of users.
No no not report them to get them in trouble. I can see how that could be misinterpreted with what i wrote so that. I meant report the Opening thread and ask for a tag to be added. worst case it gets denied and we don't. Apologies if that didn't come across well. as for the other part. agree to disagree :)

AtotehZ

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
I give up.. I'm not gonna look for hours for it. Sure I could just watch the scene recollection room, but I wanted to unlock it organically.
Sucks that there's no way to find it.

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Those people should help other people like them by reporting the OP to add the NTR tag.
They instead hop on the thread and whine then leave and cause someone else, just as stupid (99% of this site, mods and especially uploaders included) to do the same thing.
Someone DID point it out to the uploader.

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
Its not, my comment was sarcastic :KEK: As the game is from the perspective of the Women there is no NTR only cheating.

We're playing the MC.
Oh, my bad then, it's that on dlsite is classified as netorare (like most of the games of this creator) so i thought for sure it was a mistake

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Someone DID point it out to the uploader.
I reported it when I posted that and it still hasn't been changed.
This website is the equivalent of Youtube, it's the best to get this kind of game and move on to buy them if you like it but it's only the best because there's no competition. The uploaders need drool rags and helmets for daily wear and a caring, nurturing kiss every time they take a single action.

• Haha
Reactions: Zastinx
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes