Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The AI tranlstaion patch got updated on 13 Feb. While the patch notes is just a less-than-helpful "Fixed a bug that caused events not to trigger," I can confirm that pregnancy works as it should. The patch is free, but I tossed a copy on anyway for the people who don't want to make DLsite accounts.
Thank you. Like most of my threads I forgot this one existed despite waiting for an update lol.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FallenSaintYhoundeh-1.06.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jan 29, 2021
You missed the part where you have to defeat all four bosses and watch all the dreams to be able to fight the priest. No matter if I win or lose, that ending is still locked in the Recollection Room.
Oh damn i didn't know that thanks for filling in yea i defeated all 4 boss and was stuck trying to figure it out didn't know that was a condition too. It's rough with the lack of info and all.

.-Shiraori-.

Aug 10, 2022
in the tags it says "futa/trans protagonist", but in the screenshots I only see fem, ¿does the game give you a choice
at the beginning? asking cos the protagonist gets fucked, from what can be seen in the images. Already play many with Male MC, Fem MC.. that's the reason why I'm asking I'm looking for good games with Futa MC and just be Futa x Fems.

International

Dec 9, 2019
in the tags it says "futa/trans protagonist", but in the screenshots I only see fem, ¿does the game give you a choice
at the beginning? asking cos the protagonist gets fucked, from what can be seen in the images. Already play many with Male MC, Fem MC.. that's the reason why I'm asking I'm looking for good games with Futa MC and just be Futa x Fems.
The futa stuff is temporary event scenes. It's female protagonist, with some futa transformation.

Check out Vixen Tail: Duskvale, if you haven't. It's all futa, all the time.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Didn't care for this one at all.. Sex started way too fucking fast.

So shopping thought I was just going to take a look at and find a dildo instead instant rape.. virginity lost.

1. Story 1/5
2. Game Play 2/5 (instant sex and no guidance at all too open of a game for me I like missions to make it more linear)

That is far as I got.. sex bam in face at the very start.. forget it.. no progression in game at all.. very disappointing.

DarXzeN

Apr 30, 2021
Please let us know if any tags were missed. Also please read the Installation instructions. if your game isn't in english you clicked the wrong exe file.
It said nude wandering in the cover. Then it needs exhibitionism tag right?

zecren

Dec 12, 2021
Does anyone know how to get Siaega's ring without fighting her? Because you don't have to fight the other 3, and can get their rings by being their friend, but I've yet to have found a way to get Siaega's ring without fighting her.

peperino1234

Nov 6, 2020
Didn't care for this one at all.. Sex started way too fucking fast.

So shopping thought I was just going to take a look at and find a dildo instead instant rape.. virginity lost.

1. Story 1/5
2. Game Play 2/5 (instant sex and no guidance at all too open of a game for me I like missions to make it more linear)

That is far as I got.. sex bam in face at the very start.. forget it.. no progression in game at all.. very disappointing.
Thanks. I came to this thread from "Emma the alchemists debt story" and wanted to see if this one was also a buggy mess with terrible pacing.

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes