• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
There is point if you want the №1 "departure" ending, there is no way you can beat Nyarlathotep unless you have all the 5 rings, several books and at ~45 lvl.
Nope. You can get all rings without fighting by just Farm Simulating by walking around doing nothing. Oh and books cost EXP? Guess I will Walk Simulator my ass back and forth/in and out of some zone with enemies and walk into them some more before walk simulating over to the cat to level up and repeat.

Again, there is NO. POINT. OF. COMBAT. IN. THIS. GAME.

How long did that Walk Simulating take you to get Departure Ending? Surely you didn't equip the ring to make you go through every battle.

EroAzure

Feb 24, 2018
Pregnancy fix (I hope). Drag and drop into your game directory and RUN Game.exe NOT Game_EN.exe.
Let me know if it doesn't work.
So Patch works on Japanese mode but breaks if the same save translates to english using Game_EN

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
From the third screenshot it seems like turn based combat tag is missing.
Strange because I know I added that one. Maybe it got deleted or I was drunk at the time. Oh well, fixed now.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
:KEK: Combat.

Game is nothing more than an exp grind. Walk around into enemies for instant wins, if you are in the wrong area then you lose. No telling what level gaps are but trial and error; and the only explanation of diffuculty of areas the game gives you is a vague sign. Then walk into more enemies to farm more exp to level up so that you can instant win the other enemies in those other areas that might of been too high for you earlier.

There is no point using the ring/accessory unless you are just using it to see combat rape(not worthwhile) or the actual game over rape scenes for whatever enemy.

AKA. Walking/EXP Farm Simulator.
I apologize. I saw exp and assumed there was combat. The truth is even MTL translations get the gender correct. I can't play this until the women stop getting called him/he/his.

though in truth, I think you can toggle that feature. I for one did fight. There was no instant win or lose. I guess that happens later. Like I said, I didn't play long. :p

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
are there more than one? (found that anti poison spell book on the way to the first boss) and 5 rings?
where can I get the other ones?

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
So, playing around with the game I did find out the following:

-there's at least 6 endings, and I know 2 of them involves you to be lv45+ with 5 special rings equipped to even stand a chance

-areas do mark when you can skip fights if you're high enough level. speaking of...

-there seems to be no actual level cap in this game. I used a save editor to have max souls and she can go well beyond lv1000 despite stats maxing out before you even hit lv999

-the 5 special rings can all be obtained without fighting, but i haven't figured out how to get the coliseum girl's ring w/o fighting her. Apparently fighting the girls unlocks more CGs when they're defeated since they'll become slaves essentially

-buying potions is pretty OP once you pet that thing 5 times... half your HP or MP restored in one shot.

-fully upgrading your weapon gives a 0 MP cost effect. So you can basically spam every attack in the game except the 100 TP one at that point

-the 100 TP attack does refund 20 TP per enemy killed. You even gain 10 more TP instantly at the start of each fight. It's not too hard to spam the 100 TP move when done right, but I'm not sure it instant kills if you're underleveled too much

-good luck trying to keep your virginity in this game, cause I honestly think it's impossible to do so.

-you can view all the CG at anytime you want by going into memory and checking out one of the crystals. But it doesn't stay unlocked unless you get it yourself. You also have to clear all endings to read the dev notes

Reactions: HobinRood

Alumi13

Jul 6, 2019
Alright guess I will add my question too... Does anyone know how to fix the translation on joiplay? It's still japanese, even when I run the EN version of the exe.

Nevermind I just found out a fix. The guy who made the pregnancy fix accidentally fixed it lol. Just use the pregnancy fix and run the exe as he said.

Alumi13

Jul 6, 2019
Ran the game using joiplay and used the game en.exe and it was all moonrunes except for a few menu options on the character screen any advice on how to fix it?
Use the pregnancy fix and follow it's instructions and the game will be translated.

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
So, playing around with the game I did find out the following:

-there's at least 6 endings, and I know 2 of them involves you to be lv45+ with 5 special rings equipped to even stand a chance

-areas do mark when you can skip fights if you're high enough level. speaking of...

-there seems to be no actual level cap in this game. I used a save editor to have max souls and she can go well beyond lv1000 despite stats maxing out before you even hit lv999

-the 5 special rings can all be obtained without fighting, but i haven't figured out how to get the coliseum girl's ring w/o fighting her. Apparently fighting the girls unlocks more CGs when they're defeated since they'll become slaves essentially

-buying potions is pretty OP once you pet that thing 5 times... half your HP or MP restored in one shot.

-fully upgrading your weapon gives a 0 MP cost effect. So you can basically spam every attack in the game except the 100 TP one at that point

-the 100 TP attack does refund 20 TP per enemy killed. You even gain 10 more TP instantly at the start of each fight. It's not too hard to spam the 100 TP move when done right, but I'm not sure it instant kills if you're underleveled too much

-good luck trying to keep your virginity in this game, cause I honestly think it's impossible to do so.

-you can view all the CG at anytime you want by going into memory and checking out one of the crystals. But it doesn't stay unlocked unless you get it yourself. You also have to clear all endings to read the dev notes
Where is this memory room you mention?

Tamsee

Feb 26, 2022
Where is this memory room you mention?
It's in start menu. As for my impressions... what's with many Japanese games leaning heavily into naked apology these days? Makes you feel like someone's trying to compensate for something.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Nope. You can get all rings without fighting by just Farm Simulating by walking around doing nothing. Oh and books cost EXP? Guess I will Walk Simulator my ass back and forth/in and out of some zone with enemies and walk into them some more before walk simulating over to the cat to level up and repeat.

Again, there is NO. POINT. OF. COMBAT. IN. THIS. GAME.

How long did that Walk Simulating take you to get Departure Ending? Surely you didn't equip the ring to make you go through every battle.
you don't need the ring to do battles if you battle above your level.

brood1

Jan 13, 2018
There are a lot of scenes, but none of them really connect together. A lot of grind to play and no real preggo scenes.

Reactions: Hollowedzs
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes