indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Game/Developer: Fallen/Syn Gamez - -
Modder: LaikDink
I've made a walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will highlight some recommended choices. Enjoy!!!
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.04
View attachment 3330350 View attachment 3330358
game update,sir.thanks

Reactions: Punto and Raiss54

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

I don't like delving in to what's next for Fallen, because I want the player going in not knowing what's going to happen. I think it makes for an interesting story, but there's some things I guess I have to address:

There seems to be some experts in "cuck feelings" and "cuck energy." How they became experts in feeling "cuck vibes?" - Your guess is as good as mine?

There is no cuckholdry for the main characters in the game. Sorry if you felt attacked by other male characters. Whatever trauma you're working through, good luck to ya!

NTR means jack shyt to me. I'm not a Japanese dev. The term is stupid.

So, I'll use English terms: Once a LI is locked in, there is no cheating planned.

Some LI's are harder to lock in than others. The option will always exist. If you failed, just imagine the "You Died" screen. Rage quit or try again.

This space has become so "soft" that if I could, I'd make a public version where player 2 is called Deshaun. But alas, that is not the plan, and Player 2 will be arriving after the next update.

Along with the pretty pictures, there's words at the bottom. I know, they can be bothersome when you're here for one reason, but they kind of help with what's going on. There's even choices that branch off to different outcomes. I know this, because I wrote and rendered them.

Hope that cleared some things up for the undecided.
So far, there are 780 renders and 13 animations.
About 45-60 minutes of content.
I wish I could get em out sooner for ya...
Thanks to everyone who's pledged along the way!
And one more tidbit, Player 2 is a young problematic tenant. Do the math.
Peace mfs!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Fallen-0.045
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
There seems to be some experts in "cuck feelings" and "cuck energy." How they became experts in feeling "cuck vibes?" - Your guess is as good as mine?

There is no cuckholdry for the main characters in the game. Sorry if you felt attacked by other male characters. Whatever trauma you're working through, good luck to ya!

NTR means jack shyt to me. I'm not a Japanese dev. The term is stupid.

So, I'll use English terms: Once a LI is locked in, there is no cheating planned.
Chad right here, shame other devs doesn't treat this anti-ntr/ntr crowd with the same "softness" :KEK:

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
After Episode 2 or 3 I said it will probably take them Episode 10 to reach home, but at this pace its probably Episode 20. :D

4.20 star(s) 10 Votes