EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.png

Overview:
It's a fantastic adventure of cursed Valkyrie princess and queen! Focus on various hot H-points (NTR, fallen-training, SM, lesbian, monster, exhibitionism, slave, orgy, adultery, prostitution, pregnancy, crossbreed and so on)! You can enter multiple routes and ends according to different action and choice!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-20
Release Date: 2023-12-20
Developer: TentacleWolf -
Censored: Yes
Version: 0.322
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1_1.png jietu20215151258412.png 1_1a.png jietu202151513036408.png 1_2a.png QQ图片20210218164654.png 2_5c.png zd6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Valkyrie princess? Queen? SM? Exhib? Slave? Haven't tried yet, but sounds already like a really decent game :giggle:

Reactions: wiclen

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
These are tips on how to unblock all H-events in FV 0.163 I found on their Patreon, I delete all the Chinese words and keep only the English so enjoy:

(1)Lenneth Fallen LV1 (Virgin): Lennethlose to any encounter enemy in the daily adventure. Then choose to sex with Loki, and need she stilla virgin at that time.

(2)Lenneth Fallen LV1:Same above, but need she already be non-virgin.

(3)Lenneth Fallen Training(Foreplay LV1):After the above first or second H-event occured, when normally go to bed, choose to get up in the middle night, then find Loki and choose foreplay.

(4)Lenneth Fallen Training(Blowj*b LV1):Same above, choose blowj*b.

(5)Lenneth Fallen Training(S*x LV1):Same above, choose s*x.

(6)Lenneth Fallen LV2:The above third, fourth, fifth H-event occurred at least once, Lenneth’s 【Fallen】reached current up limit, then find Loki in the middle night again.

(7)Capture by Tentacle Chief (Virgin) LV1: Lennethlose to 【Alien Tentacle】in the daily adventure, need she stilla virgin at that time.

(8)Capture by Tentacle Chief LV1:Same above, need she benon-virgin.

(9)Capture by Tentacle Chief LV2:When Lenneth reached Fallen LV2, let her lose to 【Alien Tentacle】in the daily adventure again,

(10)Torture in dungeon(Lilim):Auto occured.

(11)H-attack chest(Humanoid)LV1:Fight 【Ghoul】 alone.

(12)H-attack chest(Humanoid)LV2:When Lenneth reached Fallen LV2, let her fight 【Ghoul】alone again.

(13)H-attack chest(Tentacle)LV1:Fight 【Alien Tentacle】alone.

(14)H-attack chest(Tentacle)LV2:When Lenneth reached Fallen LV2, let her fight 【Alien Tentacle】alone again.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
At one point they were planning to add innocent route with the mother of mc. Is it still a thing, or was it scrapped?
I'm here only for that specific route.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
You sure this ain't MTL? It sure looks like it. It seems like a Chinese game which explains it. I haven't seen a Chinese game with a proper translation yet.

Tentacle-san

Jan 12, 2018
The downside of being into tentacles is that every meal you gotta split your meat and veggies.

Here's 65 grams of meat.

And your sack of rabbit food.

Reactions: f9account

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
You sure this ain't MTL? It sure looks like it. It seems like a Chinese game which explains it. I haven't seen a Chinese game with a proper translation yet.
As far as I know, they don't have a native English translator working with them. Their patreon posts are all in broken english (alongside Chinese which I can kinda read thankfully) and their previous game also had really awkward english.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes