4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Nilimayeh

Jul 22, 2020
Nilimayeh Maybe Elena's life

I'll just sit here on the edge of my seat and wait and wait, it is all very good
Thank you for your anwser, I looked up and it's not complete at all. I'm looking for a complete game because I'm tired of waiting new content ^^.

But thank you anyway for your time.

vree

Aug 1, 2018
Hello,

Is there a similar game that is already exist but is complete please? With many choices, differents endings and similar graphics?

Thanks for the future anwsers.
There is a visual novel called Discipline, set at a Japanese school. Also there is Detective Masochist. These are both complete (and older).

Nilimayeh

Jul 22, 2020
Nilimayeh Maybe Elena's life

I'll just sit here on the edge of my seat and wait and wait, it is all very good
Thank you but as I said, I'm looking for COMPLETE game. It's still look good and I'm keeping an eye on it (and someone already post an anwser quoting this game too).

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Unlocked

Here's another peek at Aubrey in the next update.
I'm just getting back from being on vacation last week with my family. So the update is running a little behind. But I wanted to let everyone know where things stand as of now.
Right now I already have twice the renders for this update compared to any of the previous updates. I also have three new and improved animations done for this update. So there will be a lot more content in this release. Although if you're skipping over certain characters it will affect the amount of content in your play through.
I still have about 3 more scenes I want to get done for this update before I release it. Unfortunately I still don't have a release date for you because I don't want to make any promises I can't keep. But I promise I will be working on it every chance I get to get the new release ready for you as soon as possible.

thaeral

Sep 21, 2019
This was great. Madison looks like Sherilyn Fenn from her Twin Peaks days. Fantastic. Great renders and good writing. I immediately signed up at SubscribeStar. Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes