4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the game surely is promising, models are hot, madison is...mmhh:love::p
yet the dev speed is on a slow side, especially for the game start - more than three months w/o update, and counting.:unsure:

Reactions: Alteni

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Looking at it 0.4 is out by has not be released here or anywhere I can see yet....

STWAdev

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2020
I don't think it's been updated yet. There's a Patreon post from Sep.13 that says V.4 update but I believe that's in "Update on V.4." Not an update for V.4.
Post on Subscribestar from Sep.17 actually says update news so I'm thinking my theory holds water.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just to clear things up. V0.04 is not out. It isn't ready yet. I've had a few things in my personal life that have kept me from working on it as much as I'd like. But I am working on it. The goal is to get it out by the end of this month... barring anymore set backs.
No worries, take care of yourself. You just have us all excited and impatient for more :)

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Just to clear things up. V0.04 is not out. It isn't ready yet. I've had a few things in my personal life that have kept me from working on it as much as I'd like. But I am working on it. The goal is to get it out by the end of this month... barring anymore set backs.
Glad to hear it & I hope you are still set for a late Oct. release! More importantly, I hope things are looking up for you.

You have the beginnings of a great game here, we are all excited to see what you release!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
i back for news n" up date was previous for october ? what about this ?
Well, he did say in the latest progress-news: "the goal is to have the update ready by the end of this month barring any further setbacks." Hopefully there will be either update, or a new patreon/progress-news soon enough.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
bump.....bumpidy...bumpy...bump.
is it madison bounces up and down?
or is she fallen?
and down?
and as low, as our hopes are for this update/game, to come:unsure:

Reactions: Nilimayeh

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just a quick chronology of events/dev updates, starting from September (two months after the 0.03 update was released)

Sep 13, 2020
Right now I already have twice the renders for this update compared to any of the previous updates. I also have three new and improved animations done for this update.....I still have about 3 more scenes I want to get done for this update before I release it.
Oct 9, 2020
I've had a few things in my personal life that have kept me from working on it as much as I'd like. But I am working on it. The goal is to get it out by the end of this month... barring anymore set backs.

My graphics card has died and I am unsure when I will be able to get a replacement. So, since that leaves me unable to do any renders and I have no idea when I'll be able to get the next update done... I'll be pausing billing until I can get my PC back up and running.
Doesnt look promising at all, sadly.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes