4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Just wanted to take a moment to update everyone with what's going on. Although I have been unable to produce any new renders I have continued to work on the game as much as possible. The writing and coding is done I just need to finish the renders....

And on that note I do have some good news (hopefully). I may have a replacement GPU lined up. A friend of mine knows someone who recently upgraded his GPU to one of the new 30 series cards and is looking to sell his old one.

I'm supposed to be going Friday to buy the GPU. So... if everything goes as planned the game will be back in full development this weekend!!!

The plan moving forward once I acquire the new (well, new to me) GPU... is to finish the scenes I was working on when my old GPU died. Get to a natural stopping point and release what I have ASAP.

This would cause the update to be a little smaller than I initially planned because some of the content will be getting pushed into the next update. But, due to the massive delay with the technical issues... I want to get the update out sooner rather than later.

With that being said.... I would truly like to thank ALL my patrons that have chosen to stick with me this ordeal. You don't know how much I appreciate all of you. Thank you so much!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

Just wanted to take a moment to update everyone with what's going on. Although I have been unable to produce any new renders I have continued to work on the game as much as possible. The writing and coding is done I just need to finish the renders....

And on that note I do have some good news (hopefully). I may have a replacement GPU lined up. A friend of mine knows someone who recently upgraded his GPU to one of the new 30 series cards and is looking to sell his old one.

I'm supposed to be going Friday to buy the GPU. So... if everything goes as planned the game will be back in full development this weekend!!!

The plan moving forward once I acquire the new (well, new to me) GPU... is to finish the scenes I was working on when my old GPU died. Get to a natural stopping point and release what I have ASAP.

This would cause the update to be a little smaller than I initially planned because some of the content will be getting pushed into the next update. But, due to the massive delay with the technical issues... I want to get the update out sooner rather than later.

With that being said.... I would truly like to thank ALL my patrons that have chosen to stick with me this ordeal. You don't know how much I appreciate all of you. Thank you so much!
Thanks for sharing the good new Englen

Reactions: Lokitox8

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
This game is very promising...really like the proposed storyline and the models are superb! I hope the dev gets his technical difficulties resolved and can continue through to completion. I never support a dev until they have fully completed one game and are on their way with the next, but I am wavering on this because I really want to see where this goes and if a few bucks from guys like me moves the needle, I might just change my mind.

Reactions: 5thFloorGames

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
This game is very promising...really like the proposed storyline and the models are superb! I hope the dev gets his technical difficulties resolved and can continue through to completion. I never support a dev until they have fully completed one game and are on their way with the next, but I am wavering on this because I really want to see where this goes and if a few bucks from guys like me moves the needle, I might just change my mind.
I'm glad you've enjoyed what I've released so far. I have resolved the technical issues, I got a new gpu about a week ago and have resumed working on the next update. I'm hoping to have it ready for release fairly soon..

MightyGong33

Jan 28, 2018
I really hope this game doesn't get abandoned. Time between updates isn't an issue for me at all with most games that I follow. So many good games with great potential like Love and Submission, Mother Load, and C - Plan have been lost. This is my favorite so far with a stepmom plot. Unfortunately, I no longer have a job at the moment so I can't really help support these game developers. 5thFloorGames, I wish you good health, good fortune and happiness.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 5thFloorGames

5thFloorGames

Falling for Madison
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2019
Welcome back, did you have a data release yet ?
Thank you. No official release date... every time I set a date something happens. But I am working on the update as I write this and I'm putting on the finishing touches. After that, I'll do some play testing and if everything goes ok.. I hope to have it out in a few days.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes