4.00 star(s) 18 Votes

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Well I just played it from start to finish, twice actually, because I wasn't happy with the decisions on the first try, and everything works fine.;)
By the way, before playing, I deleted that 32 exe file, it's useless, maybe that will help you.:unsure:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
My traceback says it is looking for a specific file, but I checked and it is there. That occurs when trying to used a previous save.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i know the VNs called falling for Maddison but are we gonna have a choice to not sleep with her but focus on someone else like Stacy and have a solo path with her, and what happens if we dont help Willow or phone Paige

Last edited:

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
"this app can't run on your PC"??
Never seen that before. Same from both the 32 bit and 64 bit exes. Windows 8.
cantrunonyourpc.jpg

magus448

May 22, 2018
Try dragging and dropping the "FallingForMadison.py" file into the "python.exe" executable, which is located in "FallingForMadison-0.04-pc\lib\windows-i686".
Thanks. Placing a shortcut to the executable in the main folder and dragging the .py file onto that helps so you don't have to open two windows every time you want to start it again.

D

Deleted member 3052763

Fixed my issue, by doing a clean install and NOT running unren.bat which is my bad habit with any Renpy game I play.
By (not) running Unren.bat I guess you mean using the option in Unren.bat to perform all operations? Because some of the individual Unren.bat operations are (imho) very unlikely to cause problems, specifically activating the console. I know that activating roll-back have caused problems in some games, at least when the roll-back is then used.

Reactions: Bantry

DustinGrrr

May 29, 2017
Thanks. Placing a shortcut to the executable in the main folder and dragging the .py file onto that helps so you don't have to open two windows every time you want to start it again.
I knew there was an easier way, but I didn't remember it, thank you.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Hi there I am also running into this issue with the game not working. I also noticed that I can't get into the console screen either by hitting Shift button while the game is loading. I noticed when I had this issue with newly released Renpy games for windows I could go into the console screen and choose the option "force ANGLE renderer" would resolve the problem I was having. But this game will not even load the console screen when I hold down the shift key while loading the game. It just gives a trackball error. Does anyone know how to load the console screen in this game? Thank you for your help.

4.00 star(s) 18 Votes