Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Hopefully this isn't a weird question, just curious towards the devs decision to do the Wrestling element? Did you take inspiration from NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling? That game was out a bit before you released yours. Or was it just completely on a whim? Thanks for the great game!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Hopefully this isn't a weird question, just curious towards the devs decision to do the Wrestling element? Did you take inspiration from NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling? That game was out a bit before you released yours. Or was it just completely on a whim? Thanks for the great game!
Glad you've enjoyed the game so far! Believe it or not, this game and NSFW releasing at a similar time, both using Koikatu was just a genuinely weird coincidence! I was already working on Falling Stars when NSFW came out. I messaged NSFW Gamer (or Fleshsac, as he's known here) and let him know straight away, haha! But the two games are so different that I think you can see pretty quickly that there's no attempt to ride any coattails and I'm a big fan of his game :)
Any plans for Sunset "content" in the future?
Well, could be that you'll get a clue about that in V.0.4! ;)

Reactions: Lerd0 and Quadclops

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The guy that the twins did the ring girl bit for sounds suspciously like a certain dev mocking a certain famous dick wrestler, Joey Ryan who had a hot wife ...... before he was me too'd out of the business faster than you can say "baby lotion your balls now you fucking creepy bastard".

• Haha
Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
The guy that the twins did the ring girl bit for sounds suspciously like a certain dev mocking a certain famous dick wrestler, Joey Ryan who had a hot wife ...... before he was me too'd out of the business faster than you can say "baby lotion your balls now you fucking creepy bastard".
No, no, no. Creepy shitbag Ryan Joseph in the game is 100% DEFINITELY nothing to do with creepy, real life shitbag Joey Ryan. ;)

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
There is some comedy gold here.

Stripped down to sing Proclaimers .... love it.
You know, what? You are GENUINELY the first person who's commented on that! It's one of my favorite scenes in the game, haha!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know, what? You are GENUINELY the first person who's commented on that!
Really?

I thought it was awesome.

Strips down, gets serious as fuck saying she's going to sing a Scottish ballad then ..... 500 Miles..... I loved it.

• Red Heart

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Really?

I thought it was awesome.

Strips down, gets serious as fuck saying she's going to sing a Scottish ballad then ..... 500 Miles..... I loved it.
I even got a friend to do the background music for that scene JUST different enough from the original that I couldn't get sued, haha! I was COMMITED to that scene! :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
While we're on the subject of your very wonderful game there is something important that needs to be said.

Saki is precious and if you ever have her hurt I will find you and I will give you an angry glare.

I am only a tiny girl so violence is out but it will be a VERY angry glare.

You have been warned.

Edit - Just got to Scandi Fitness and the Rick Rude style promo, love the nods.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Well, as much as I don't want any angry glares, I'm pretty sure that Aya would break my head open if I let Saki get hurt, so I think she's probably safe ;) And the Rick Rude promo? Ah, yeah, that was fun to put in, haha!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

MisterDuck

Aug 31, 2021
Man, I love this game. What's up with the "ending" being a literal bug?
The girls are cool, I really loved creampie them.

• Red Heart

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I may be way off the mark but Kris just gives me Sami Callihan vibes.
I honestly hadn't thought of that, but yeah, I can see where you're coming from!
Man, I love this game. What's up with the "ending" being a literal bug?
The girls are cool, I really loved creampie them.
Glad you're enjoying it! What do you mean about the ending being a bug, though? Are you getting some kind of error?

Reactions: MisterDuck

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Glad you're enjoying it! What do you mean about the ending being a bug, though? Are you getting some kind of error?
I thought it was intentional?

At the end it says who's that then cuts to an error screen.

It does look like it was intentional as a "haha, gotcha" thing, is that not the case?

Reactions: MisterDuck

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I thought it was intentional?

At the end it says who's that then cuts to an error screen.

It does look like it was intentional as a "haha, gotcha" thing, is that not the case?
No, it's definitely not! I'll look into it right now

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
OK, I found it! I missed a definition in there. So, take this bugfix file, extract the 'game' folder and just paste into your main Falling Stars folder and let it overwrite.
It will let you see Yuki and Tessa doing a little Patreon plug and it will also let you access another house show match, The Twins Vs. The Wushin Opera, that you might not have been able to get to before. You can get to both of these things by loading the save you were prompted to make near the end of the final scene. Sorry, everyone!

Last edited:

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
If anyone's interested, we're having a contest on the to design a flag for Todogawa! Winning entry gets used in the next version of the game and the winning designer will get an in game mention from the girl of their choice :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have zero artistic ability but I wish everyone who enters good luck.

If only i'd focused more on my stick man art i'd be famous by now .... FAMOUS I SAY.

• Haha

Zagnut

Feb 10, 2018
I'm not the type who'd be able to design a flag like that but I'm looking forward to seeing the winner.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes