Jun 14, 2020
Im not into wrestling at all and the content isnt even the usual fetish stuff I look for in my games but I love the story!
The characters are quite endearing and getting to know them more feels natural, the progression overall just feels right!
Its dramatic but also funny at times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lmao

Only criticism would be getting intimate with the match opponents mans losing affection with your main girls since you cant just congratulate them so they dont get mad and go back, but since affection doesnt seem to actually do anything its not actually a big deal.

Also I really love bitchy Aya, but thats just my type.

I just have to ask, how did you come up with the scottish girls in japan thing?
Looking forward to the rest of the story!

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Thank you so much, dude, glad you're enjoying it so far! The Scottish girls in Japan thing? OK, here's how that came about, haha!
I wanted Chloe and Zoe to be a couple of warm, fun loving, slightly crazy girls who were also hard as nails and took no shit from anyone. And I think that's a pretty good description of Scottish people in general! So, I was playing around with the idea of making them Scottish but I wasn't sure how people would react to the Scottish dialogue. But then, one night, I got the image in my head of the two of them drunkenly singing 'Flower Of Scotland' with their own lyrics thrown in and I loved it so much, I knew there was no choice. They HAD to be Scottish, it just fit them too perfectly to have them come from anywhere else!
And you won't have long to wait for the next part of the story! In fact, V.0.4 will go on public release in the next day or two :)

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
so.. hate to ask but would really like a taste of the full update
It will be coming a little later today! Yes, it was supposed to be yesterday, but I had to work a long shift and with upload times being very slow where I live, I just didn't have time to get it done, unfortunately. So, apologies about that, but it will be up here in the next few hours :)

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Siding with Keiko or Sunset causes a small branching in the next event but it gets bigger than that or it's just a small change? Because losing Keiko for 2 affection points would suck.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Siding with Keiko or Sunset causes a small branching in the next event but it gets bigger than that or it's just a small change? Because losing Keiko for 2 affection points would suck.
You won't lose anyone. No matter how much you upset someone, you'll always be given the chance to fix things later. The only way you can 'lose' any of the girls is if you actively choose to exclude them from the harem, in which case you'll still get all of their storyline events, just without the sex :)

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
You won't lose anyone. No matter how much you upset someone, you'll always be given the chance to fix things later. The only way you can 'lose' any of the girls is if you actively choose to exclude them from the harem, in which case you'll still get all of their storyline events, just without the sex :)
I sided with Sunset and slightly criticized Mirai because those options felt right so thanks for the reassurance.
EDIT. In Yuki's birthday party there's a small error, the nameplate should be Aya not Yuki.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What in the hell is happening in the game now? Do I need a walkthrough now? The events are scary as shit and its hard to pick on whose side to go to.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
What in the hell is happening in the game now? Do I need a walkthrough now? The events are scary as shit and its hard to pick on whose side to go to.
No you don't, the thing about the events is mostly me being scared by other games, you need to clearly reject the girl to avoid the sex scene and most changes by previous decisions are two-three lines long without further consequences.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Alright dev... I've postponed on asking clarification for this a long time now. But, I'll quote this again.

Yes you already answered we can romance her, good. My concern on this question, however, is about the harem side. Indeed we can get a harem end, you already said this before. What I'm actually looking forward to is an "actual harem", not a polyamory game where girls just like every single members of the harem and each other.

On this regard, I have a bit of trust to you here. As you said from a previous comment before, while there are bi and lesbian girls in the story, most of them are straight. Alright fine. But the inclusion of
makes me actually think twice whether I'm playing a harem game or not. So... is this game actually a harem game for the MC or just a polyamory game? I want to see a harem game, and not another game thinking itself a harem game but its actually polyamory instead.

I wholeheartedly believe it'll be a harem, as so many of the main girls loves the MC. I'm down with that development and I don't think that'll change just because of one character. A clarification on this matter please.

Last edited:
Reactions: EJW

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
No you don't, the thing about the events is mostly me being scared by other games, you need to clearly reject the girl to avoid the sex scene and most changes by previous decisions are two-three lines long without further consequences.
Ummm, no. Not quite. A decision can have quite a lot more consequences than two or three lines. One decision can affect several different scenes in small ways. It's not just one, very minimal dialogue change. But as I've said, you won't get any nasty surprises sprung on you. If you side with one person and upset another, you will always get the chance to fix things later.
A clarification on this matter please.
As I've said from the start, it's harem with OPTIONAL sharing. If you want no one to touch anyone but the MC, you can have that. If you want to let certain girls get together on the side, you can have that too IF YOU WANT TO. Nothing will be forced.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Ummm, no. Not quite. A decision can have quite a lot more consequences than two or three lines. One decision can affect several different scenes in small ways. It's not just one, very minimal dialogue change. But as I've said, you won't get any nasty surprises sprung on you. If you side with one person and upset another, you will always get the chance to fix things later.
I sided with Sunset so Keiko will get a bit whiny and I have a chance to solve but it won't change the scenes in the big picture, good writing!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I sided with Sunset so Keiko will get a bit whiny and I have a chance to solve but it won't change the scenes in the big picture, good writing!
Yes, that's exactly it!

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
i'm still relatively early on, just getting yuki ready for the first match.
my question is does it matter how much you train her ability for it? if so how much should i be aiming for?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
i'm still relatively early on, just getting yuki ready for the first match.
my question is does it matter how much you train her ability for it? if so how much should i be aiming for?
The matches go up in 5's, so the first you need 5 ability, the second 10, third 15 etc. But you'll get 2 ability for winning a match, plus a bonus point if you choose the correct pre match trash talk! So there's very little grind involved :)

Reactions: DeeCanon

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
The matches go up in 5's, so the first you need 5 ability, the second 10, third 15 etc. But you'll get 2 ability for winning a match, plus a bonus point if you choose the correct pre match trash talk! So there's very little grind involved :)
ahh okay, i guess the chisato fight is unwinnable then lol good to know

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes