DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Finally played the update. I just don't get one thing though.

What's this?
screenshot0001.png

I just keep on following on Saki's advice on how to proceed with the plot, as going along the girls stories is on the same road as going on in the story. Does this imply I missed some stuff somewhere? Before I initiated the supposed final plot event for this update?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
No, you didn't miss anything. These are the new House Show matches. You get the option to see them after the final storyline scene so you don't have to go back and reload old saves to get to them.
If you haven't finished the current version, then you'll usually be able to find the new matches in their normal place, but for this one, because of storyline reasons, like Aya coming back from injury, and the twins having just fought Todogawan Pride in a main event scene, it just didn't make sense to have them available any earlier than after the last story event. You would have been able to get to Mirai's sleepover from the normal menus, though.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Can i have a save file for 0.5.2 as i just moved devices for pc and i lost all my saves after losing the old one?
I can hook ya up, dude! You need it from the end of 0.5.2. or somewhere else? And are there any particular decisons you made that you want kept?

Reactions: -Dreamer-
Mar 24, 2019
Just tried the game, really nice. Are play wrestling scenes with mc and girls planned in future updates? I just think is also interesting because there aren't almost any games of this kind with mixed wrestling scenes. Liked how you made the game easy to follow and with clues in case you get lost, I personally think that is very important in this kind of games.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Just tried the game, really nice. Are play wrestling scenes with mc and girls planned in future updates? I just think is also interesting because there aren't almost any games of this kind with mixed wrestling scenes. Liked how you made the game easy to follow and with clues in case you get lost, I personally think that is very important in this kind of games.
Thank you, glad you're enjoying it so far! As far as the 'play' wrestling scenes, to be honest, it's not something I'd really thought about for some reason, but you've now given me an idea for a nice scene in an update or two! :)
And yeah, the guide was something I thought was needed. I didn't have it at first, because I thought people would prefer to find their own way along, but one day I was doing some bug checks and I was pulling my hair out trying to find a particular scene, haha! Figured if it was annoying for ME, it'd be far worse for anyone else, and I don't want this to be one of those games where you gotta spend half an hour randomly clicking to get the next scene to trigger if you're not sure where to go next...

CeeStyle

Feb 4, 2020
Nice shout out to NSFW wrestling in the last update. Just wanted to say that this is one of the most well written games I've played of this type. I'm guessing your either a literature or philosophy major?

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Nice shout out to NSFW wrestling in the last update. Just wanted to say that this is one of the most well written games I've played of this type. I'm guessing your either a literature or philosophy major?
Haha, thank you! I actually DO have an entirely useless philosophy degree, which I've never been able to use for anything :) But at least during the countless hours working minimum wage jobs, I've been able to hold my head up high and say 'I know stuff about long dead Greek guys and their crazy ramblings!'. It's always been a comfort to me :LOL:

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes