CeeStyle

Feb 4, 2020
Haha, thank you! I actually DO have an entirely useless philosophy degree, which I've never been able to use for anything :) But at least during the countless hours working minimum wage jobs, I've been able to hold my head up high and say 'I know stuff about long dead Greek guys and their crazy ramblings!'. It's always been a comfort to me :LOL:
Same here. B.A. Philosophy, U.C. Berkeley.
Should have studied chemical engineering.

Reactions: nyatd
Jul 24, 2022
Version: 0.5.4
Type: Story-based
Content: A lot
Pacing:
Slow but linear if you check Saki reports
Plot line:
Wrestling, MC is disabled Coach seeking revenge, Bullying, Corruption, Violence

Character Models:
Ok-ish
Personalities:
Main Charm of the Game - Fiery - honest - disgusting and more

Music:
Decent - Pumped
Animation:
Ok-ish

Note: A LOT of story but H-scenes are not few for those worrying. LOTS of innovative jokes and insults with many funny situations and some heartwarming scenes too.

Thoughts: Please use more music. Especially for sad/self-reflecting moments.

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Man idk how much I have left but I really hope we get the chance to punish or get revenge on Chisato as well as The Shining Stars/Kris.
I hate them but they’re bad guys and you should expect a certain level of villainy(Which major props to nyatd escalates very convincingly throughout and eventually goes into straight-evil territory) while Chisato actively lets your people(Her own damn employees) get gravely injured/manipulated routinely(When she herself isn’t the one doing it)-which regardless of her reasons she doesn’t have to let happen as much as she does-and then has the bitchiest attitude any time you have a problem with it and you can’t even do anything yet.
Hope we get to see Sunset superkick the shît out of her soon-shocked we haven’t already given their history in particular
E6283177-823A-4CB7-BD97-0CC7049B4349.gif
PS: Hope Mirai ends up being okay-one of my favorites
Edit: P.P.S: Damn she is very obviously not okay and I'm so concerned because 1.Her personality switch only seems to trigger around the MC which immediately makes me blame myself and makes our suspicions inherently harder to fix/very suspect to others especially given the restraining order. 2. I've seen people go through similar shit irl and it's *never* easy to deal with and if someone's as isolated/compartmentalized as Mirai? Forget it bro. At this point you just have to literally record her during an 'incident' then play it back later.
Anyway very much looking forward to seeing her get some help by choice or by force(Trust me it's often necessary to drag people into the doc/therapist's office) and the next update in general. Hella amazing game, no clue why it's got so little buzz-kinda reminds me of It's Always Sunny at times with the dialogue.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Man idk how much I have left but I really hope we get the chance to punish or get revenge on Chisato as well as The Shining Stars/Kris.
I hate them but they’re bad guys and you should expect a certain level of villainy(Which major props to nyatd escalates very convincingly throughout and eventually goes into straight-evil territory) while Chisato actively lets your people(Her own damn employees) get gravely injured/manipulated routinely(When she herself isn’t the one doing it)-which regardless of her reasons she doesn’t have to let happen as much as she does-and then has the bitchiest attitude any time you have a problem with it and you can’t even do anything yet.
Hope we get to see Sunset superkick the shît out of her soon-shocked we haven’t already given their history in particular
View attachment 2210036
PS: Hope Mirai ends up being okay-one of my favorites
Edit: P.P.S: Damn she is very obviously not okay and I'm so concerned because 1.Her personality switch only seems to trigger around the MC which immediately makes me blame myself and makes our suspicions inherently harder to fix/very suspect to others especially given the restraining order. 2. I've seen people go through similar shit irl and it's *never* easy to deal with and if someone's as isolated/compartmentalized as Mirai? Forget it bro. At this point you just have to literally record her during an 'incident' then play it back later.
Anyway very much looking forward to seeing her get some help by choice or by force(Trust me it's often necessary to drag people into the doc/therapist's office) and the next update in general. Hella amazing game, no clue why it's got so little buzz-kinda reminds me of It's Always Sunny at times with the dialogue.
Thank you so much for these awesome comments! I particularly liked the 'Always Sunny' one, it being one of my favorite shows of all time, haha! I'd never thought about the dialogue in that way before, but now you've pointed it out, I can kinda see it myself...
So, to answer a couple of your other points -
1. No spoilers, obviously, but there's NO WAY Sunset will let Chisato get away with her bullshit much longer. Right now, Chisato has all the power, but the question is, do we really know the reasons behind the ways she's abusing it? Maybe some of her actions are a little more justified than we think. Maybe she's not the one pulling as many of the strings as we assume. Maybe it's all on her, and she's an even worse person than we suspected. We don't know yet, but we DO know that Sunset will take down ANYONE who tries to hurt her family...
2. You're absolutely right with your Mirai comments. I've also known people with similar problems, and it's never an 'easy fix' - not that a 'fix' is even realistic in most cases. Working to understand the problem and finding ways to limit and accept the behaviours on the terms of the person affected is really the only way forward. Of course, Mirai's issues are amplified a little for dramatic effect, but the avenues to helping her are going to be similar. It won't be easy, but you WILL be able to get Mirai into a safe, happy place. IF you choose to.
3. The lack of buzz - yeah, to be honest, it's pretty disheartening at times. But the positive reviews and comments really keep me going, and constructive criticisms are always appreciated! Promoting a game like this is really difficult. Things like Reddit, Twitter and Instagram are a total fucking mystery to me, which doesn't help, but me and the girls aren't going anywhere. And even though the game has very few subscribers, the ones I do have are incredibly supportive and a big part of things behind the scenes. We'll just keep doing our best and maybe the support will take off one day :)

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you so much for these awesome comments! I particularly liked the 'Always Sunny' one, it being one of my favorite shows of all time, haha! I'd never thought about the dialogue in that way before, but now you've pointed it out, I can kinda see it myself...
1. No spoilers, obviously, but there's NO WAY Sunset will let Chisato get away with her bullshit much longer. Right now, Chisato has all the power, but the question is, do we really know the reasons behind the ways she's abusing it? Maybe some of her actions are a little more justified than we think. Maybe she's not the one pulling as many of the strings as we assume. Maybe it's all on her, and she's an even worse person than we suspected. We don't know yet, but we DO know that Sunset will take down ANYONE who tries to hurt her family...
2. You're absolutely right with your Mirai comments. I've also known people with similar problems, and it's never an 'easy fix' - not that a 'fix' is even realistic in most cases. Working to understand the problem and finding ways to limit and accept the behaviours on the terms of the person affected is really the only way forward. Of course, Mirai's issues are amplified a little for dramatic effect, but the avenues to helping her are going to be similar. It won't be easy, but you WILL be able to get Mirai into a safe, happy place. IF you choose to.
3. The lack of buzz - yeah, to be honest, it's pretty disheartening at times. But the positive reviews and comments really keep me going, and constructive criticisms are always appreciated! Promoting a game like this is really difficult. Things like Reddit, Twitter and Instagram are a total fucking mystery to me, which doesn't help, but me and the girls aren't going anywhere. And even though the game has very few subscribers, the ones I do have are incredibly supportive and a big part of things behind the scenes. We'll just keep doing our best and maybe the support will take off one day :)
Up to date and with two questions.
Will the President ever get some characterization? Right now he's a cartoonish evil man that hates women and all that but it's a bit empty.
Will you throw some light in the past of the MC? We got an explanation of why he took fame so badly but blaming him for everything that went wrong is a bit boring, we all know that's not how things work maybe he had some bad company that used his growing ego for his/her own agenda or maybe Mirai is a bit different from how she was.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Up to date and with two questions.
Will the President ever get some characterization? Right now he's a cartoonish evil man that hates women and all that but it's a bit empty.
Will you throw some light in the past of the MC? We got an explanation of why he took fame so badly but blaming him for everything that went wrong is a bit boring, we all know that's not how things work maybe he had some bad company that used his growing ego for his/her own agenda or maybe Mirai is a bit different from how she was.
1. Of course we'll see more from Iron Head. If you're up to date, you'll have already seen that back story and motivations for The Todogawa Hit Squad and Carolina are starting to come up. You'll have seen hints that Jaguar Michinoku might not be the villain you could have assumed she is. You've learnt from Aya that things aren't always how they seem at first glance with her. At this point in the game, it should be starting to become clear that just because you ASSUME something about someone, that doesn't mean it's necessarily true ;)
2. I don't feel like the MC has been blamed for everything that happened. As you pointed out, his attitude was certainly a factor in how Iron Head acted, but his jealousy of the MC's popularity and talent was the bigger motivation. And with regard to Mirai, while the MC has owned the fact that he treated her badly, and the break up was on him, you've also seen that Mirai's behaviour can be very erratic at times. Maybe some of Keiko's crazy claims about her aren't all that crazy? Maybe the MC's guilt over their past is clouding his judgement on what really went on? Either way, you'll see more of Mirai and the MC's early relationship over time, so you'll be able to make your own judgements.

So, in short - everyone has their own story and motivations. Maybe you haven't seen them all yet, but that doesn't mean they're not there :)

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
1. Of course we'll see more from Iron Head. If you're up to date, you'll have already seen that back story and motivations for The Todogawa Hit Squad and Carolina are starting to come up. You'll have seen hints that Jaguar Michinoku might not be the villain you could have assumed she is. You've learnt from Aya that things aren't always how they seem at first glance with her. At this point in the game, it should be starting to become clear that just because you ASSUME something about someone, that doesn't mean it's necessarily true ;)
2. I don't feel like the MC has been blamed for everything that happened. As you pointed out, his attitude was certainly a factor in how Iron Head acted, but his jealousy of the MC's popularity and talent was the bigger motivation. And with regard to Mirai, while the MC has owned the fact that he treated her badly, and the break up was on him, you've also seen that Mirai's behaviour can be very erratic at times. Maybe some of Keiko's crazy claims about her aren't all that crazy? Maybe the MC's guilt over their past is clouding his judgement on what really went on? Either way, you'll see more of Mirai and the MC's early relationship over time, so you'll be able to make your own judgements.

So, in short - everyone has their own story and motivations. Maybe you haven't seen them all yet, but that doesn't mean they're not there :)
I'm happy as long as you are aware of that, since the thing about Mirai's possible mental illness turned serious I was worrying you might just blame it on the MC as everybody does, because even Sunset behaves like Mirai can do no wrong and she's this super character that everyone loves madly and can never be wrong I worried things might go that way.

Last edited:

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
I'm happy as long as you are aware of that, since the thing about Mirai's possible mental illness turned serious I was worrying you might just blame it on the MC as everybody does, because even Sunset behaves like Mirai can do no wrong and she's this super character that everyone loves madly and can never be wrong I worried things might go that way.
Yeah that’s something I’ve noticed, too. Everyone either loves Mirai arguably to an unreasonable degree(MC, Sunset) or has an insane level of hatred/suspicion for her(Yuki, Keiko).
Yeah I’ve done a rewatch recently as well as keeping up with the podcast(Which watch that, too, if you haven’t, awesome to hear the guy’s thoughts on each episode/background info) and it reminded me of how nonsensical and often idiotic/unaware some of the characters sound also how they constantly shout over each other before quickly making up to move on to the next argument. I’m constantly making the same kinds of internal facepalms when they’re talking. I think one girl even referred to herself as “The Golden God” mid orgasm. If you did it unintentionally then even bigger props-but subconsciously I’m sure it had an effect haha
1. Ahh. Yeah I’m looking forward to it either way, kudos again for her aspect, also for such a realistic/balanced approach to a trans character btw, and I doubt Sunset will let her hurt her family or students but the impatient(“Sunny”) part of me just wants you to “get to it, get to it, get to it”
3. Yeah I’ve seen that happen with some of the best games/devs(Deliverance comes to mind) and it always sucks. If you have the time/possible budget you could look into social media/business promotion classes and tips. And I’m sure you’ll pick up more steam with this one and future titles moving forward.
Random thought-If you remember all the drama with Enzo Amore and why he left WWE-starting that same sort of rumor sounds exactly like something Iron Head would do to a wrestler he didn’t like.
2. Yeah it’s super difficult and often impossible to even ‘manage’ the symptoms and extremely rare to fix it at all-usually only when you catch it early which ideally the MC did. So painful to watch it happen to loved ones-can’t even imagine it happening to someone you’re romantically involved with. Glad to know(And kinda hoped/assumed you’d be able to help but again I’m just impatient).
IF you choose to.
1F7BEC54-AECA-499E-9B50-9F64CE579D06.gif

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Yeah that’s something I’ve noticed, too. Everyone either loves Mirai arguably to an unreasonable degree(MC, Sunset) or has an insane level of hatred/suspicion for her(Yuki, Keiko).
Sorry for my lacking English, I was talking about Sunset, since she's this living legend and everything she says/does is gospel I worried her blind love for Mirai would turn to be word of God and everyone would ignore the elephant in the room but the dev himself assured me that isn't going to happen.
The hate Yuki and Keiko have towards Mirai could've been easily ignored as jealousy but the dev said they might not be too far from the truth.

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Sorry for my lacking English, I was talking about Sunset, since she's this living legend and everything she says/does is gospel I worried her blind love for Mirai would turn to be word of God and everyone would ignore the elephant in the room but the dev himself assured me that isn't going to happen.
The hate Yuki and Keiko have towards Mirai could've been easily ignored as jealousy but the dev said they might not be too far from the truth.
The thing to remember is that not only is Mirai a huge pop star in Todogawa, she's the most popular womens wrestler since Sunset. People are obviously going to be predisposed to loving her. But due to the pressure and workload her parents put on her from an early age, she doesn't spend a whole lot of time around other people. Both Saki and Aya have raised this before, in that they've talked about how kind and fun she is - when she's around. They've both also mentioned the way Mirai distances herself, but in the sense that it's just something that's to be expected. Even the twins and Yuki describe Mirai as being kind of unapproachable early in the game. So, people know Mirai's public persona, but not so much the person behind it.
Also, Yuki's jealousy of Mirai starts up when she begins to worry that Mirai may be planning to steal you away from her - but don't forget that Mirai wasn't a stranger to Yuki when the two of you met. Maybe the dislike started earlier?
As for Sunset, she trained an incredibly talented, hard working young woman who was being abused by her parents. It's not hard to see why she might have strong, protective feelings towards her. But maybe there's more to it? I'm not gonna say too much more on that, because it's spoiler territory, but there have already been some hints in the game about why Sunset might be so keen for you and Mirai to get back together.
I think one girl even referred to herself as “The Golden God” mid orgasm.
Ahh, that is actually a Led Zeppelin reference, as the girl in question is Lucille, the wannabe rock star ;) But that Dennis rant is fucking hilarious, haha! I'm definitely going to have to try to work in references to 'Because of the implication...' and 'DayMan' :LOL:
kudos again for her aspect, also for such a realistic/balanced approach to a trans character btw
Thank you! It was important to me that Bobbi wasn't just a 'token trans' character. One of my closest friends is f2m trans, and knowing firsthand some of the shit he's had to go through makes me cringe at how trans characters can be treated in porn games at times.
can’t even imagine it happening to someone you’re romantically involved with.
Sadly, can tell you from experience that it's absolutely fucking soul destroying.
But on a lighter note, yes, Enzo Amore is a fucking goldmine!
Sorry for my lacking English
Dude, your English is great! Honestly wouldn't have known it wasn't your first language if you hadn't said anything :)

chainedpanda

Jun 26, 2017
I really wanted to like this game. I liked most of the girls and it can be generally funny at times. I'm also a wrestling fan, and while it seems like a bat shit crazy theme for an adult game, wrestling is crazy enough that it actually works. While I may have a few nitpicks here or there, it seems like a pretty solid game!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going to keep playing for now, just because I find the novelty of a wrestling porn game amusing. The rant was just bothering me and I wanted to get that off my chest before I did end up just saying "fuck it" and abandoning the game entirely.

Last edited:
Reactions: kibaris and Dimas78
Jan 24, 2021

As we all know, Todogawans don't have a lot of time for religion but that doesn't mean it gets entirely ignored...so this update brings you TWSS's annual Christmas match, with Yuki taking on Mother Christmas (and her manager!)
This version also includes Chloe and Zoe Vs. Os Mortos Vivos, fully remade lewd scenes for Society X and The Healing Wind in the gallery, plus several remade scenes from early in the game, including your first meetings with Mirai and Yuki, the locker room confrontation with The Shining Stars and your talk with Mirai on the balcony.
You can download the full 4k version of the wallpaper above !

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The way she told her story I thought she always liked only girls so I thought she's a dick virgin and it will take some time to get with her. So yeah, I was surprised to know she's on birth control.
Yeah. You might wanna actually talk to a woman or two. They can be celibate and still on it cause it regulates menstruation and makes it generally less shite.

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
I have only just started this game, I kept putting it off for some odd reason but glad I started it so far the story setup is great and it leaves the door open for some good H scenes as well. When meeting Chisato I was sitting there going I hope she gets added to harem but then she never got added to the roster so I am like hmmmmm I guess there is a bigger ploy at hand here.

I have not done too much from that point yet, need to catch up to see why Chisato is getting a bit of hate from some posts here but given how female wrestling is treated compared to the mens in the game and that Chisato's partner working with her went "away" I assume Chisato might be stuck in the middle and forced to do somethings. No idea what yet I am too far behind.

• Red Heart

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
When I load my save from an earlier verison it gives me an error and makes me start the game over. Is this something that I have to do or some error?

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
When I load my save from an earlier verison it gives me an error and makes me start the game over. Is this something that I have to do or some error?
I dont get an error when using my 0.53 saves but I cannot see the new house show matches. Also I get a game over when doing some of the old matches. Is there a break in the saves so I have to re-start?
Or use a save provided here?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Can you post the error message?

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
I dont get an error when using my 0.53 saves but I cannot see the new house show matches. Also I get a game over when doing some of the old matches. Is there a break in the saves so I have to re-start?
Or use a save provided here?
The new matches become available after you've finished the last event of the V.0.6.0. content. Did you already get that far? And can you post the error for the old matches? There shouldn't be any kind of game overs anywhere

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes