nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
It's all nice and everything but where's a mommy when you need her?

Made a little patch to add some spice:
Saki - cousin
Sunset Minami - mommy
Keiko - baby sister^^

Incest patch to the rescue:devilish:
I've taken a look at this and there's actually quite a bit of work that's gone into it to keep the story coherent with the changes, so good work KachanGOAT! However, I just want to point out to everyone, this patch is UNOFFICIAL, so if you have any issues with it, I'm not the person to speak to!

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Ok, I just started the game (was a bit busy). My first note: The name entry screen only allows you to enter your first and last name not your wrestling name. That is weird. Maybe it allows you later to enter it but if not then you really should add the option to enter your wrestling name. It is needless to say that almost everyone in wrestling has a wrestling name, and that they are way more known by that name than by their "real" name. So I think you should not only add the option for it but integrate it into the story, with the fans/strangers/etc calling you by your wrestling name and only those close to you calling you by either your "real" name or your wrestling name based on your preference.

This might seem like a nitpick for non-fans, but a huge fan like me is bound to be a bit nitpicky ;).

PS: For the few people who prefer to have their wrestling name be their real name, they can simply leave the "wrestling name" entry blank.
It's not a bad idea but as the game makes very clear, Todogawan wrestling is real, so people generally go by their own names. That said, with the MC's history of wrestling in other countries, I have no problem with adding an option later on where you can choose a wrestling name that you've used in the past :)

Reactions: FFTW and Lerd0

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
It's not a bad idea but as the game makes very clear, Todogawan wrestling is real, so people generally go by their own names. That said, with the MC's history of wrestling in other countries, I have no problem with adding an option later on where you can choose a wrestling name that you've used in the past :)
Thing is though, even if it is 100% real you can consider a "wrestling name" to be your nickname. Plenty of fighters in other, real, fighting sports had scary/impressive nicknames. It is part of one's presentation and image. For example, here is a list of 50 boxer nicknames:

Just the first 6 in that list include:
"James "Bonecrusher" Smith"
"Oliver "The Atomic Bull" McCall"
and "Thomas "Hitman/Motor City Cobra" Hearns".

Pretty sure those names don't sound much different than many wrestlers with a nickname, like
"Mad Dog" Vachon
"King Kong" Bundy
Bret "The Hitman" Hart
and "Quick Draw" Rick Mcgraw (heck, this one sounds like a boxing nickname more than a wrestling one!)

So even if it is real, that doesn't prevent one from having a scary nickname/wrestling name ;).

I think the best option is to provide the option for a nickname (like the examples above) in the beginning, and later on like you mentioned provide a, separate, option for a wrestling name :). And of course, players who don't want either can simply leave the name entry screen blank ;).

PS: Have you ever played the "Choose Your Own Adventure" game "Slammed"? If not then I reommend you check it out, as it too takes place in a world where wrestling (well, the championship matches and main event scene at least) is 100% real and IIRC it was pretty engrossing and had an enjoyable plot and some pretty good choices, so it might serve as some nice inspiration for a story or two, or at least a nice playthrough ;). I recommend the rest of the players here check it out too :)

2nd PS: I was kinda disappointed that you didn't reply, so I am glad you finally did! I Will return to playing the game soon as I have sadly been kinda busy with IRL stuff. Will provide more suggestions when I do :).

Last edited:

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Plenty of fighters in other, real, fighting sports had scary/impressive nicknames. It is part of one's presentation and image.
Believe it or not, I am actually aware of both fighter and wrestler nicknames, haha! The point I was making is that these kind of nicknames are not generally used in Todogawan wrestling. But, if someone wants to have a nickname, they can easily add that as their first name, calling themselves Rainmaker Jones or BamBam Mitchell or whatever else. To add a nickname option from the start would also mean going back and adding instances of people actually using it, and THEN adding this idea of a full wrestling name later on, so you now have 4 possible names for people to call you. This all seems far too convoluted for something that, like I said, you can do from the start anyway. Now, your idea of having the wrestler name was a good one, so I've already added that to a scene in V.0.7.0. so you'll be able to choose a name you used in the past and you'll get the option to have certain people use that every now and then, or to just keep using your default name :)
Have you ever played the "Choose Your Own Adventure" game "Slammed"?
I have! It was quite a long time ago but I remember enjoying it quite a bit. I'm sure I heard some talk a little while ago of a sequel being made but I haven't been able to find anything else about it yet. I saw this recently, haven't played it yet but it seems like it could be interesting!
I was kinda disappointed that you didn't reply, so I am glad you finally did!
Sorry, nothing personal, it just takes me a little while sometimes! ;)

Reactions: FFTW

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
A 'Best Girl' poll is currently running on , and . Voting is open to everyone, so come and choose your favourite!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
A 'Best Girl' poll is currently running on , and . Voting is open to everyone, so come and choose your favourite!
1677118040018.png
..best girls winning........nice....

Reactions: nyatd

fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
Poor Keiko, no love for her. Not like she is a bad character and to be honest I don't really have a favourite yet but I went with Aya just to try and rival the twins.

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

The latest House Show update is here! This time, Aya squares off against Miyu Habuki, a retiring legend who's a close friend of Sunset's and someone you have a little personal history with!
Included in the update is a remade lewd scene for the twins (Zoe's boobjob) which you can access in the gallery, a bugfix for the issue of the twins 7th event not triggering properly and some updated training and hangout images for Yuki, Aya and Sunset. Enjoy, and as always, feedback is hugely appreciated!
Falling Stars V.0.6.3.
Windows/Linux

Mac

Android

Nov 22, 2022
I grew up during the attitude era of WWE (WWF at the time...), followed some of the ruthless aggression era, then dropped off once it hit PG. This game has the old spark...it lights that fire, so to speak. It's an almost nostalgic rush captured by cute girls and crazy fun characters by a strong writer. Great stuff. There's not one AVN that has made me hype the way this one does.

nyatd Congrats on this gem. I hope more people see it cause man, it truly needs more eyes. Good luck to you and the project, bro.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd and Lerd0

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FallingStars-0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Keiko and Mirai storyline are straight up annoying.
I just press skip whenever they talking.

Last edited:

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Thank you for putting this up, dude! I had a death in the family a few hours after the public release came out, so everything else had to get moved aside for a while
I grew up during the attitude era of WWE (WWF at the time...), followed some of the ruthless aggression era, then dropped off once it hit PG. This game has the old spark...it lights that fire, so to speak. It's an almost nostalgic rush captured by cute girls and crazy fun characters by a strong writer. Great stuff. There's not one AVN that has made me hype the way this one does.

nyatd Congrats on this gem. I hope more people see it cause man, it truly needs more eyes. Good luck to you and the project, bro.
Thank you so much, man! Glad you're enjoying things so far :)

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Finding a error with the zoe boobjob scene where it says tets37,42, and so on is not found and a black screen :c
I've just checked my version and everything's working OK. Are you on the PC, mac or Android build?
Actually, come to think of it, are you using the incest patch?

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
Huh, an incest patch. This is one game where I did not feel a need for it, especially since I don't have to choose what characters are called (that always annoys me so I give silly words for it - we are worms instead of "roommates" for instance).
I am rooting for Keiko, but it looks like she will remain a villain for some time at least. I also like Aya and well, Celeste actually.
Not being a patron, my opinion does not matter however I am posting just because.

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes