nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Huh, an incest patch. This is one game where I did not feel a need for it, especially since I don't have to choose what characters are called (that always annoys me so I give silly words for it - we are worms instead of "roommates" for instance).
I am rooting for Keiko, but it looks like she will remain a villain for some time at least. I also like Aya and well, Celeste actually.
Not being a patron, my opinion does not matter however I am posting just because.
Your opinion DOES matter! Constructive comments from anyone who takes the time to play the game are both welcome and appreciated, so thank you!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just dawned on me the twins make the ideal female Kinky Party.

The odd couple that just work, they drink, they like sex and they like to fight. Tell me that doesn't sound like Sha Samuels and Jack Jester.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd and Lerd0

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Just dawned on me the twins make the ideal female Kinky Party.

The odd couple that just work, they drink, they like sex and they like to fight. Tell me that doesn't sound like Sha Samuels and Jack Jester.
Hmmmm. Did one of my favourite tag teams of the last decade influence the twins in any way? I couldn't possibly comment on that... ;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmmmm. Did one of my favourite tag teams of the last decade influence the twins in any way? I couldn't possibly comment on that... ;)
Been a fan of Jester since I was a lil girl. Wasn't so big on the Black Label stuff until him and Drew went at it and i'll maintain to my dying day that Jesters best work was with the Kinky Party and stuff he did with Joe Hendry .... mainly because of the song Hendry did for him.

Reactions: UndidIridium

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017

This is just a very quick one to let you all know where we're at with the new update.
I have the final version of the 'outside work' I've been talking about and I'm very, very happy with it! Work is almost done on the final scene, so barring any unforeseen issues, I'm hoping to have the update out to Early Access subscribers in the next few days!
There are a few more things I wanted to do with it, such as new menu screens and some updated images for the early parts of the game but as this is purely cosmetic stuff, I'm going to wait for the public release to add those, as I think subscribers have waited more than long enough for this update.
So, in short...the (painfully long) wait is almost over!

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

This is just a very quick one to let you all know where we're at with the new update.
I have the final version of the 'outside work' I've been talking about and I'm very, very happy with it! Work is almost done on the final scene, so barring any unforeseen issues, I'm hoping to have the update out to Early Access subscribers in the next few days!
There are a few more things I wanted to do with it, such as new menu screens and some updated images for the early parts of the game but as this is purely cosmetic stuff, I'm going to wait for the public release to add those, as I think subscribers have waited more than long enough for this update.
So, in short...the (painfully long) wait is almost over!
slut...

k1tahara

Aug 21, 2021
nyatd Love the game, man. Ever thought of making your own icon on an .exe file? Not that Ren'Py logo sucks big time but as for me I would like to see smth like that. Keep up the good work. Cheers!

• Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
nyatd Love the game, man. Ever thought of making your own icon on an .exe file? Not that Ren'Py logo sucks big time but as for me I would like to see smth like that. Keep up the good work. Cheers!
Thank you, glad you're enjoying it so far! I have actually already changed this in the latest version :) Now, instead of that Ren'Py logo, you'll the see the TWSS logo instead! Now, if I could work out how to make it say 'Falling Stars' above that instead of 'A Ren'Py Game' we'd be golden...
I'm currently building a whole bunch of new menus for the game, thanks to some help from Jnx, and as soon as they're finished (hopefully in the next couple of days), I'll be putting out the public release of V.0.7.0! As we've all been waiting a LOOOONG time already for this one, though, if the work on the menus starts to drag on too long, I'll just push them to the release of V.0.7.1. instead and get the new version out.
So, in short, one way or another, V.0.7.0. will be out this week! ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Thank you, glad you're enjoying it so far! I have actually already changed this in the latest version :) Now, instead of that Ren'Py logo, you'll the see the TWSS logo instead! Now, if I could work out how to make it say 'Falling Stars' above that instead of 'A Ren'Py Game' we'd be golden...
I'm currently building a whole bunch of new menus for the game, thanks to some help from Jnx, and as soon as they're finished (hopefully in the next couple of days), I'll be putting out the public release of V.0.7.0! As we've all been waiting a LOOOONG time already for this one, though, if the work on the menus starts to drag on too long, I'll just push them to the release of V.0.7.1. instead and get the new version out.
So, in short, one way or another, V.0.7.0. will be out this week! ;)
changing config.name to your game's name should change the window title
if not then defining config.window_title will

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
changing config.name to your game's name should change the window title
if not then defining config.window_title will
Ah, thank you! I'd already tried the 'config.name' method but it wasn't doing anything. I just tried doing the window_title and that worked! :) Appreciate you, dude!

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Ah, thank you! I'd already tried the 'config.name' method but it wasn't doing anything. I just tried doing the window_title and that worked! :) Appreciate you, dude!
I don't know why name doesn't work, it might be a persistent variable or cache issue. You might need to delete your renpy games cache appdata/local/temp

Reactions: nyatd

nyatd

Creator Of Falling Stars
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2021
Here it is, at long last! V.0.7.0. is now available from the front page. As mentioned, I've been building some new in game menu screens but they've turned out to be FAR more work than I was anticipating. They're about 80% finished at this point but with my upcoming work schedule, it'll be a little while before they're done. The plan was to hold off the public release until they were ready but instead of holding up the release for ANOTHER week or so, I decided to just put out the latest subscriber build and push the new menus to V.0.7.1. (That includes the new game icon, sorry k1tahara!)

This new update contains 14 new scenes and there are some HUGE events happening, so please be aware of spoilers if discussing them. Enjoy!

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Here it is, at long last! V.0.7.0. is now available from the front page. As mentioned, I've been building some new in game menu screens but they've turned out to be FAR more work than I was anticipating. They're about 80% finished at this point but with my upcoming work schedule, it'll be a little while before they're done. The plan was to hold off the public release until they were ready but instead of holding up the release for ANOTHER week or so, I decided to just put out the latest subscriber build and push the new menus to V.0.7.1. (That includes the new game icon, sorry k1tahara!)

This new update contains 14 new scenes and there are some HUGE events happening, so please be aware of spoilers if discussing them. Enjoy!
jumping-yay.gif

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FallingStars-0.7.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: nyatd and Lerd0

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Falling Stars [v0.7.0.] [nyatd]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 633 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I really enjoyed this update. Scene with Bishaka who is clearly the best side girl who should obviously be a main girl. Also, I'm not particularly observant when reading so it might not mean much, but I gotta say I didn't see the twist coming, so it was quite enjoyable. Really looking forward to update 8.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I've taken a look at this and there's actually quite a bit of work that's gone into it to keep the story coherent with the changes, so good work KachanGOAT! However, I just want to point out to everyone, this patch is UNOFFICIAL, so if you have any issues with it, I'm not the person to speak to!
Yes, we'll take note of this "unofficial" batch of files for your next Patreon review

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes