VN Ren'Py Abandoned Fallout: Vault 69 [v0.07c] [Taboo Games]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Kensteve4ever

Mar 22, 2018

Kensteve4ever

Mar 22, 2018
Do anyone have a walkthrough for this game?? :/ I am really stuck .. cant get back to vault 13..they say to drop everything I have from wasteland? how to drop stuffs?
How You go to wasteland? I'm stuck with the teacher sexual education lesson 2. Can you write a quick walk through on how to go to waste land?

jikhak

May 5, 2017
is teacher only have 2 sences ? idk how to touch sister at night and is mom have some sences yet?

DragonWrath

Donor
Jun 17, 2017
Release DAte 4th FEb 2018

Vault 69 Version 0.07d PC

Vault 69 Version 0.07d Android
The PC version links only to 0.07c version and NOT 0.07d please fix this (the android version links correctly to 0.07d).

Reactions: zaecha

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is a post in March saying the update will be late but then silence for the past 3 weeks.

Chances are it's died.

U

User_51567

Well..
That sucks.

One of the few games that i really looked forward to every update, and this one was at least a bit original...

bubaduba

Dec 20, 2016
from patreon comments:

Hello there! I am the programmer of this project. The reason we are not as active as usual is our project's creator's wellbeing: He is alive and well, but was going through some very hard times and depression, but everything is alright now. We are currently working on a very major update, almost a complete overhaul of the game and hopefully will release it quite soon.
seems it's alive

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017

Everyone, who wanted to donate this month just to get early access to the game, not to support the project as a whole, I'd like to ask to unsubscribe, since we aren't going to finish the update in time. The reason is me( artist, scriptwriter) and my health. So, if you expected the update to come out this month, I'm sorry to disappoint. Yeah, maybe this post isn't a great idea, but I don't want you to waste your money because of false expectations.
In compensation, next month, we will release the update earlier for everyone who donated at least $1. The Android and Mac versions will be out a couple of days after that release. But this is a one-time event, and the early access to the game will only be availble for our $5 and $20 patrons.

Thanks for your attention!
is there some clause that says that only sick people are allowed to make a patreon? like seriously it seems like 70% of all patreons who end up in way over their head always has some sort of "health problem" they fall back on to take the blame of them...

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes